• Vibrator toys for/on men?

teacake [sign in to see picture]

Anyone use them do you acheive good orgasms with them? I love my small remote toy that i can wear when out,But im after something different i can use indoors so size of the toy doesn't matter.

pinkanimal [sign in to see picture]

Really depends on the man to be honest.

some like vibrations, some dont. everyone is different.

Very true i was hoping someone might be on here who likes using them and can tell me what ones they use.

Never know [sign in to see picture]

Oh, I might be able to help but this is only based on my experience last night!

I brought this vibrator. http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26627

now, stay with me here and do be fooled by it being called a clitoral vibrator. I was giving my OH a blow job last night and noticed this vibrator nearby that he loves to use on me. I'm very sensitive to vibrations so find this toy has quite a kick to it. I started to use this around his balls either side and underneath. I then used it laying flat against his penis as I took a firm hold with both hands. His eyes lit up! I think my OH is a power king!! I then handed it to him to put where he wanted it and to see where he put it so I would know where he liked it. He put it pretty much where I had been. Winning!

I will be writing a review for this soon. The best bits are that it's a toy we both like, it's small but powerful and its rechargable!!!

Now I know tge OH likes vibrations I will be cracking out the free cock ring we got on a deal of the week!

DavidB1986 [sign in to see picture]

As PA said - some will like it, some won't.

The PULSE http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30212 was specifically designed as a male vibrator. I have the original and we just got the PULSE II Duo over the weekend. The original PULSE was a marvel - taking me from flaccid, to erect, to orgasm with little effort on my part - I just lay there and let the PULSE do it's thing.

However, if you do like vibration, than you can achieve the same effect with a basic bullet vibrator and some lube. If you massage the frenulum with the bullet, you can achieve some pleasant sensations which can lead to a healthy orgasm.

The Hummer (http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28560) attached to either the Doxy or Lovehoney Deluxe magic wand has yet to fail me - going from soft to explosive orgasm in under 5 minutes, EVERY DAMN TIME.

But everybody reacts differently - the best thing to do is to experiment and see what works for you.

pinkanimal [sign in to see picture]

see the hummer like david mentioned, did nothing for my hubby. he liked the sensations for a bit but nothing really magical happened.

[suspended user]

suspended user

My partner doesn't like vibration sadly, in fact he doesn't like toys full stop apart from using them on me.

Young and fun95 [sign in to see picture]

OH likes them but can't orgasm from them, we have a few but none that really stand out, we do have the original pulse, it's probably the best but still not amazing

john69 [sign in to see picture]

the magic wand with the hummer never fails for me, it can make me come within a minute or after a while, if I prefer that, depending on the strength of the vibrations.

Tried earlier with some other vibrators and bullets, but no one with the same effect as the wand.

Thanks for all your comments so far,I shall have a look at the ones linked,I myself just love vibrations,I had first looked at those mains powered wands and came to the conclusion it might be a waste of money as i know they are mainly used for women.

DavidB1986 [sign in to see picture]

teacake wrote:

Thanks for all your comments so far,I shall have a look at the ones linked,I myself just love vibrations,I had first looked at those mains powered wands and came to the conclusion it might be a waste of money as i know they are mainly used for women.

There is absolutely PLENTY of things a man can use a magic wand for.

fantasia fairy [sign in to see picture]

My ex boyfriend loved a vibrator (Although i never let him use it on me oh the innocent days haha) but he would be in heaven if i went down on him and played with the toy on his balls....and he liked to have a bullet toy traced up his shaft and around his tip too :)

I would advise something like a bullet, something where you can direct strong vibrations into a particular place

But most definatly worth trying!

Subdom27 [sign in to see picture]

I really didn't rate the Hummer attachment at all. Felt way too tight. However, the wand on its own did wonders.

Also, the Rockbox 2 is well worth a look.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.