• wands

aanda [sign in to see picture]

in the market for a new wand so the question is,is the delux lovehoney wand better than the standard one, as its more expensive, is it just the colour thats different?

has anyone tried both?

Lorah13 [sign in to see picture]

I think it's just the colour that's different but I may be wrong. I have the standard white one and I love it, best money spent on a toy.

Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]

Are you talking about the black one when you say delux? I believe it is more powerful, quieter and has a longer cable? I could be wrong, just think I remember reading that somewhere. I don't own the standard white one but do own the older purple 'deluxe' one, and yeah there is a difference between the purple one and the black one. Black one is definitely quieter!

As to whether the difference is worth the price difference, I guess that's up to you. They're both good wands :)

aanda [sign in to see picture]

well we have an old hitachi thats on its way out, would either be up to the job?

Markeymark [sign in to see picture]

Can't speak from experience about the LH wands, but I would definitely recommend the admittedly pricy Lelo. It's cordless, which is a great advantage, and while it feels quite different to our old Hitachi (lower, more rumbley and with significantly more settings), we are very happy with our decision to switch. This is the one... http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25284

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

I have the standard white one you refer to. Back when I purchased it it was called deluxe. It's v powerful and noisy.
    Recently acquired a doxy, the lh one has been retired.

[suspended user]

suspended user

Yes I also thought the black wand was more powerful, longer cord and not as loud I believe.

I have the purple wand and I love it! I love powerful vibrations but even I couldn't use it on full power!

SensualFire [sign in to see picture]

The lovehoney wand can only be used for 15/20 mins

I have an hitachi and will be getting a doxy, I have used several wands and I personally prefer the doxy, Its powerful, last longer, the cable is longer than the hitachi (that is an extra benefit) also it has more levels of power, in comparison to an hitachi.

I have noticed how powerful the lovehoney wand is, but I am concerned on the length of time iyour supposed to use it. For women who have issues in orgasms then I would say this `may` be a problem

SensualFire wrote:

I have an hitachi and will be getting a doxy, I have used several wands and I personally prefer the doxy, Its powerful, last longer, the cable is longer than the hitachi (that is an extra benefit) also it has more levels of power, in comparison to an hitachi.

I have noticed how powerful the lovehoney wand is, but I am concerned on the length of time iyour supposed to use it. For women who have issues in orgasms then I would say this `may` be a problem

I thought the time limit warning was something relevant to all wands?

SensualFire [sign in to see picture]

Naa

I can use the hitachi for a good hour with no issues. I am pleased about that, truly and in no way am i Mocking LH wands, I would not mind giving them a try actually. I am going of experience, Doxy is the one I will get when my hitachi fades out

Lorah13 [sign in to see picture]

SensualFire wrote:

I pretty sure I've used mine for longer than 20 mins with no problems though not often for that length of time. As someone who takes ages to orgasm I can say that due to how powerful it is though it does't take long to make me orgasm at all.

Lorah13 wrote:

SensualFire wrote:

I pretty sure I've used mine for longer than 20 mins with no problems though not often for that length of time. As someone who takes ages to orgasm I can say that due to how powerful it is though it does't take long to make me orgasm at all.

Yeah same. Had some pretty long massages with them. I figured it was a generic safety/overheating warning for mains powered toys, not something specific to the LH own ones (I don't even remember getting the warning with the purple one). I would doubt LH's ones have such inferior motors or casing or be so different in whatever way that they are the only ones that could have this problem?

Would be interesting to know for sure since it's not exactly pointed out on the product pages!

[suspended user]

suspended user

There wasn't any worning on my purple lovehoneg wand, first time I've ever heard it can only be used for 15/20 minutes.

[suspended user]

suspended user

Warning*

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.