• Bedside table draws overflowing!

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

I have a drawer in the bottom of my wardrobe stocked with lingerie and massage oils and balms and a drawer in my second wardrobe with my toys and stockings in! When me and the oh eventually live together I'm getting a lift up storage bed to keep it all in!

Kinkychick [sign in to see picture]

We don't have many toys yet but been thinking of storage thinking lockable as we have a 11 yr old.

Echo32B [sign in to see picture]

Kinkychick http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30925 These are great for locking away your toys, I've just sorted all mine out into lovehoney boxes, organised into 'mine', and 'ours' :L

My 'outfits' however are EVERYWHERE, and it would take weeks too organise them so they're just stuffed in every available space :L

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Echo32B wrote:

Kinkychick http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30925 These are great for locking away your toys, I've just sorted all mine out into lovehoney boxes, organised into 'mine', and 'ours' :L

My 'outfits' however are EVERYWHERE, and it would take weeks too organise them so they're just stuffed in every available space :L

Are they easy to unlock? I've read a couple of reviews on one of the sizes saying the lock gets stuck sometimes xx

Echo32B [sign in to see picture]

natandtom
    Yeah not had a problem with it being too stiff to unlock or getting stuck you just need to make sure it's all lined up well, although only had large for a few weeks had the meddium ages without problem and they are the same lock. You could always buy a different lock if you were worried. One thing I will say is I never managed to change the combination but I don't take instruction well so that's down to me, I just use the original combination :)

HappilyExperimenting [sign in to see picture]

I keep all of my toys in a built-in drawer under my bed, I have a divan with storage you see... But it's getting full! I need to have a major sort through it all, and maybe purchase some more storage boxes (the lh lockable ones) in November's first payday...

This isn't including lingerie either! Help! :)
    SensualFire [sign in to see picture]

My bed side table/drawers Are beginning to fill up nicely. Top one is full, second one is starting to, third one...well yes nothing in there, so I dont have that much of an issue...YET lol

Elle & em [sign in to see picture]

We have a box looking forward to it overflowing ( hopefully after next order)

Talia [sign in to see picture]

I had a box in my bedside table, then I had a bigger box, which was overflowing, and then I rediscovered an empty tool trolley which now lives beside my bed under the window. But it seems a bit empty :(

sexybirdie [sign in to see picture]

I use a silver hard breif case with a suede/velvet lining and mirror on the top but I do tend to keep toys in their original packaging if I can (like cuffs) and put them in the bedside table draw so people don't read the box!

Lovinthetoys [sign in to see picture]

Same story here really, our bedside table has three drawers rammed full. Looking at a plastic box for under the bed (not clear plastic :))

Friday13 [sign in to see picture]

I have two clear plastic boxes (I definitely didn't think that decision through!) on my bedroom shelves. One is filled with toys and the other one is bondage stuff. My cane and crop don't fit in the box though. Thankfully I live alone so I don't have to worry about keeping things out of sight but the problem with that is that when workmen come round, I forget to put stuff away...

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.