• Bedside table draws overflowing!

LilHorror [sign in to see picture]

I have a large purple make-up case/ weekend case. That we use because we can lock it with a LoveHoney lock. We also use the large and small lovehoney sex toy case's for out more expensive toys.

H-ok [sign in to see picture]

I have a brown storage box from ikea under my bed that I put most of my toys in, but some are also in my makeup table. Sadly, I have too little space right now, because I'm flat broke, and most of our toys are at my girlfriend's place :(

Never know [sign in to see picture]

I have just had an organise of my sey stuff having this week received a big order including the small and the large storage case! All my stuff is currently in one draw of my bedside table, I don't think at the rate I'm going it will be long until it's the second draw..... And then my OH's draws!

i have been busy the past couple of days on my sewing machine making little pouches and bags for my toys too and I must say I'm very pleased with how they turned out. They are all different colour reds and each one has a different pattern, my favourite is one with lots of little strawberries on! Then I know what is in each as I was finding with the LH satin pouches that the more you have you don't know which on is which so thought this was a good idea.

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

Never know wrote:

I have just had an organise of my sey stuff having this week received a big order including the small and the large storage case! All my stuff is currently in one draw of my bedside table, I don't think at the rate I'm going it will be long until it's the second draw..... And then my OH's draws!

i have been busy the past couple of days on my sewing machine making little pouches and bags for my toys too and I must say I'm very pleased with how they turned out. They are all different colour reds and each one has a different pattern, my favourite is one with lots of little strawberries on! Then I know what is in each as I was finding with the LH satin pouches that the more you have you don't know which on is which so thought this was a good uses.

I'm useless at sewing - even with a sewing machine so I use different colour socks as storage bags for smaller toys 😃

Ahh Terri JJ this was my first sewing project! Nice and simple just straight lines and then a popper on the top. brfore my sewing project I used a couple of socks too when ever I had the odd spare sock that was lonely haha

Sarahgee [sign in to see picture]

Aah! Love the idea of having everything in a display cabinet in the bedroom for the toys he he! :) but, we have a ten year old so its not really very practical lol.

We have three drawers that are organised to the point of OCD! Lol.

Top drawer is all Lubes, pleasure gels, sex toy cleaner, wipes. Any potion or lotion you need :).

Middle drawer is all toys.

Bottom drawer is all our restraints. So it is packed full of ropes, bondage tape, cuffs, cable ties. Things like that. But it also contains spankers.

BDSM-curious [sign in to see picture]

i bought this to put my toys in. Not the most beautiful but practical.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Drawers-Storage-drawers-Plastic-organiser/dp/B00KRAWM5Y/ref=pd_sim_office_2?ie=UTF8&refRID=1T1RBYF9VPNW8PBC74NN

Haha! Not really :) well, not as big as you'd think. Had a clear out a while ago of things that never get used anymore and a couple of things that melted! Xx

Sarahgee wrote:

Haha! Not really :) well, not as big as you'd think. Had a clear out a while ago of things that never get used anymore and a couple of things that melted! Xx

Melted?! Oh no, I think this is my worst fear with my new precious toys!

Ms Quinn [sign in to see picture]

I have mine hidden in a trunk box on top of my wardrobe

Yeah, Never know :(. To be honest, I don't know exactly why that happens. But, I have seen others post about how it can happen by storing certain toys made from different materials together. My trouble is, I chick the box for things too soon and never read what it's made of lol. But, so far so so good x

kinkyman [sign in to see picture]

got way more toys than i need tbh , from rabbits for my OH to butt plugs and fisting toys for me , hardest thing is keeping them hidden from the kids ( teenagers ) . in all probably got about twenty , and the basket on top of the wardrobe can't take any more lol

Ms Quinn [sign in to see picture]

kinkyman wrote:

got way more toys than i need tbh , from rabbits for my OH to butt plugs and fisting toys for me , hardest thing is keeping them hidden from the kids ( teenagers ) . in all probably got about twenty , and the basket on top of the wardrobe can't take any more lol

I, on the other hand, need to start adding to my collection!!

Oh Sarahgee I'm going to make sure im really careful. I think I have watched the video on safe storage a good five times! Better safe than sorry

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

OK, I'm going to have to watch that video, would break my heart if anything happened to any of my precious toys :(

ScottishSweethearts [sign in to see picture]

I have most of my toys in a LH postal box in a drawer under my wardrobe (nice and inconspicuous) and the rest in a bag under my clothes in the wardrobe under some thick jackets

fantasia fairy [sign in to see picture]

CVR92 wrote:

Im running out of room to store my toys in my bedside table drawsers, Iv had to vacate my undies to thrown at the bottom of my wardrobe....

Just wondering where you all put your toys... do you use cases, trunks, boxes, draws? Any suggestions for easy convinient storage of various items?

I currently have all my toys in LH drawstring bags or their original boxes so they are stored safely, its just finding places to keep them!?

x

This makes me feel so much better about myself! I feel so bad that i have SO many toys! But as im not the only one addicted imma let it slide :)

Terri JJ wrote:

OK, I'm going to have to watch that video, would break my heart if anything happened to any of my precious toys :(

Yes do, it's very important. I have now started to keep everything in pouches as I don't want to take a chance. Also hides them a bit more!

Sarah_Bow [sign in to see picture]

Hahaha this post is so true !!.

However for me it's the amount of lingerie ,corsets and stockings I have . Oh and don't buy tutu's - I have two and they are the worst - every time I try to push them in my drawer they spring up causing it not to shut - super frustrating haha

Say no to tutu's hahaha!!!!

Penny26 [sign in to see picture]

Just a tip with Tutu's you can turn them inside out! Makes them so much smaller, then they fit into a large sock.

Our precious hoard is in a locked wooden box under the bed with key hidden we told the children it is our Pension plan documents.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.