• Bedside table draws overflowing!

CVR92 [sign in to see picture]

Im running out of room to store my toys in my bedside table drawsers, Iv had to vacate my undies to thrown at the bottom of my wardrobe....

Just wondering where you all put your toys... do you use cases, trunks, boxes, draws? Any suggestions for easy convinient storage of various items?

I currently have all my toys in LH drawstring bags or their original boxes so they are stored safely, its just finding places to keep them!?

x

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

Hiya here is a previous post on this which may be useful :) x

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-toys/651035-sex-toys-how-do-you-store-them/

Also, just to let you know we keep our toys in 2 lockable laptop bags - we have quite a stash now - lol. We find these bags are really handy as they have lots of different pockets and compartments. We have separate LH storage bags for each toy too. Then lubes and massage oils are all stored in one of the large Lovehoney gift boxes. All our floggers, crops & paddles etc. are hanging up on hooks behind our clothes in our wardrobe :) xx

MrsMuffin [sign in to see picture]

2 bedside drawers, 1 ottoman and a huge beautician style trolley case. We have now had to but a bigger ottoman

TickleMeTots [sign in to see picture]

I currently use a large trunk... However I'm running out of space, so now looking for a display cabinet! 

[suspended user]

suspended user

I'm fast running out of space! When me and my partner get our own place
    (living at my mums atm) im hopping to get a big lockable ottoman to fit at the end of the bed :)

Blueeyes82 [sign in to see picture]

all mine are stored under my double bed, I have an ottoman ,have to clear out every 6 months or so :/

Kittyondrugz [sign in to see picture]

I have 2 big boxes of toys(can't close them) and half of my underwear drawer is LH lingerie..I think I might be a little obsessed.

aanda [sign in to see picture]

we have a suitcase under the bed, oh and a large plastic box, think we might has too many toys

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

Yep, my bedside drawers are not really big enough any longer. I bought a really pretty box a few days ago - purple to match the bedroom with butterflies all over it as thought I could put the overspill in there but it wont fit under my bed - gutted :(

SensualFire [sign in to see picture]

One drawer of mine is prctically full. Hitachi, dildos, lube, toy cleaner. Looks like I will be using another drawer soon.

Holly Love [sign in to see picture]

Bottom drawer of my chest of drawers is getting fairly full. Its the largest drawer too.

Mr D and Mrs D [sign in to see picture]

We have a large wicker trunk, lovingly referred to as "the trunk of spunk"

CVR92 [sign in to see picture]

Haha love that Mr & d Mrs D!!

Anyone got any links to nice underbed storage? Our room is too small for a trunk/ottoman :(

snapper [sign in to see picture]

We have enough toys to open up in competition with lovehoney . Sounds great doesn't it . But no ! By the time the kids are in bed and my little lady and I are both bathed and ready for bed . It takes ages to decide which toys to play with ! By the time we have made up our minds then routed through all the different boxes draws to find the right toy it's then a rush as we are run in out of time ! I've started texting from the bath to try and speed up the process !

Sometimes I wish we had limited ourselves to just one box !

GeekyEleanor [sign in to see picture]

Small, often used stuff stays in the bedside drawer. Condoms, lube, bullets, collar and cuffs they all stay there. It's a bit crowded, but I can still keep it tidy.

The rest stays in an Ikea box that's designed for shoes, but that I've transformed into my kinky box. For now, I have room enough for everything. I have to say that the under the bed restraint system allows us to keep everything neat, as it's hidden between the matress and the bed structure. My boyfriend has some big purchases in mind so this situation might change in the near future.

VirginAngel [sign in to see picture]

One small drawer, not even close to full.

bunual [sign in to see picture]

Mine are kept in a set of plastic drawers, different types of toy on different levels. I keep them all in their own individual ziplock bags because I've seen one toy melt the material on another after resting on it for several months. Not a happy moment because I had to throw both away.

Shoe boxes are popular because they aren't too big and can easily be stuffed out the way in cupboards or under the bed.

myghost [sign in to see picture]

i've got my favourite toys and lube in a draw for when i get the urge late at night, my toy filled lunchboxxx a few other toys on a shelf the rest of my toys are stuffed under my bed soon enough i'll have toys spilling out everywhere

ilikepussy [sign in to see picture]

My bedside drawer was full of sex stuff, do I cleaned it out and realised that I had 57 condoms( unused). 1 worn but not used, cock ring and vibrator and a point mag. Larger sex toys are in clothes drawer

charliemichelle [sign in to see picture]

we had to buy a box to store are toys under the bed lol

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.