• Would a wand work for me ?

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

I have been considering purchasing a wand for ages. To be honest they're quite expensive so I keep putting it off. I orgasm quite quickly from penetrative sex but I do need a lot of pinpoint clitoral stimulation to cum if there is no penetration so I'm not sure if a wand would get me there ? Would the vibrations be strong enough or direct enough ? Also I think it would need to be a powerful wand. I love using toys anally - particularly like a glass dildo with a vibe held against it or a vibrating butt plug. Would a wand be any good for anal play ?

Any advice please ? Thanks xx

SensualFire [sign in to see picture]

I have had no issues with a wand, I however have an hitachi, the doxy is amazing too (used it else where) And that will be something i will certainly be purchasing soon.

The thing you need to be careful of is; Over stimulation making your clit quite numb

USe a condom over it so if you squirt it causes no issues etc

A wand has a huge coverage of stimulation meaning those who have problems orgasaming, well there is hardly an issue with a wand toy

I am one of those women that need a lot of stimulation to have a release.

I recommend the doxy as it has several settings and is not restricted to tw like an hitachi 

easy to clean too which is a plus and certaily spreads the vibrations throughout, but you can also use a dildo and press the wand against it for  G spot stimulation or even anal. Dont forget there are attchments on the market too for doxy/hitachi

I have experienced several types of wands, and I have to say WANDS are amazing and certainly the toy fo rme

Doxy is 30% more powerful than the hitachi wand, so PLZ be careful, at first I found it a bit too much and kept it on low setting 

Subdom27 [sign in to see picture]

Have you seen all of the attachments you can get for a wand? There are quite a few which can offer the pinpoint stimulation you're after. Check out this link for the full list of attachments. Some would be good for anal play too.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/search/?q=wand+attachments+

Totally OMG at the lilly pad attachment and the wand she is using on the video ...How powerful is that! goes to investigate (>`.`)>

So much for me getting a doxy LH has sold out!

BDSM-curious [sign in to see picture]

SensualFire wrote:

So much for me getting a doxy LH has sold out!

Only the white one has sold out.

Ahh ty Curious, not sure if the roumors are true I have heard that the white one is more powerful ..

aanda [sign in to see picture]

we need to replace our old hitachi wand, are the lovehoney ones up to the job?

and to answer the op question, ive never known anyone who cant cum from a wand !

Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]

aanda wrote:

and to answer the op question, ive never known anyone who cant cum from a wand !

*raises hand* I can't always cum with a wand. It doesn't matter how powerful the vibrations are, there are times where the lack of precision makes it useless and all that power just makes me numb. If it can't hit the spot, it can't hit the spot, more power won't help. My wand gets far more action as a massager (which feels amazing!!) and it's never what I would reach for in solo play time. The only time I can cum with it really is when it is combined with other play, such as spanking, during sex or with attachments, it just doesn't do the job on it's own.

To OP, you could run into this same problem if you absolutely need pin point stimulation in order to orgasm. The vibrations are very strong but not direct at all. It is the very opposite of pin point lol. But it is still an awesome product to own, I haven't tried the lilypad attachment mentioned above but people do say it helps pin point things a little more and it does have a variety of other attachments that are fun.

Using it on your anal toys would work very well since the vibrations are so strong. I would wrap the head though or you might damage it if you're holding it against something hard like plastic/glass.

If you have the money to splash out and experiment with attachments, absolutely go for it. While it won't be what you're looking for in terms of direct clit stimulation on its own, it could still be a very nice addition to your toy box.

LadyS [sign in to see picture]

aanda wrote:

Just to be awkward I can't cum form the large wands. I bought the Lovehoney one because everyone raves about it, and text my partner in utter horror when it did nothing for me. I'm sure he was convinced it was faulty, so tried his, with the same effect. To me the vibrations seem to go so deep, that it stops being arousing and just feel like deep rumbles. It's not unpleasant, but it is not orgasmic.

The little ones however work really well for me. Like the Lovehoney Mini and recently The tracy Cox Wand. The more buzzy vibrations seem to do very well for me x

LadyS wrote:

aanda wrote:

Just to be awkward I can't cum form the large wands. I bought the Lovehoney one because everyone raves about it, and text my partner in utter horror when it did nothing for me. I'm sure he was convinced it was faulty, so tried his, with the same effect. To me the vibrations seem to go so deep, that it stops being arousing and just feel like deep rumbles. It's not unpleasant, but it is not orgasmic.

The little ones however work really well for me. Like the Lovehoney Mini and recently The tracy Cox Wand. The more buzzy vibrations seem to do very well for me x

thats interesting as your the second to say this on here, well every day is a school day, never met anyone it didnt work for before, but we are all different, glad you have found something that works

aanda wrote:

LadyS wrote:

aanda wrote:

thats interesting as your the second to say this on here, well every day is a school day, never met anyone it didnt work for before, but we are all different, glad you have found something that works

Yeah I'm glad I found something else too, lol, on the plus side the big wand is awesome for massaging my shoulders and neck when I get a build up of tension and a bad head :) x

[suspended user]

suspended user

You could always just send it back if you don't like it?

Lollipop ;) wrote:

begs the question what do they do with returned sex toys

aanda wrote:

Lollipop ;) wrote:

begs the question what do they do with returned sex toys

I think the used ones got to the recycling place, like when we send vibrators to rabbit amnesty. When they did the Lovehoney tv show the two returns girls went to have a look at the recycling place x

[suspended user]

suspended user

Melt them down to make new toys I believe.

Looks up Mini wands. A rechargable one would be nice, so that would be a lelo wand

myghost [sign in to see picture]

I do have to agree with others, a wand wont really do anything for you if you can only get off from pinpoint stimulation the head of a wand really is too broad(except LH micro wand) i have a couple of small wands, and the large area they cover means they're not very effective as a clitoral vibe if you like vey targeted stimulation you'll be more likely to get frustrated and bored before you get near an 'O' they are i find much better as a body massage wand

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

Thanks for all the advice : . Think I may invest in one. As people have pointed out if it doesn't do it for me on it's own I can always combine it with other toys- and I don't think I'll be happy until I've at least given one a try .

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.