• thoughts on e-stim

Alpha123 [sign in to see picture]

Hi all,

Anyone have any thoughts on e-stim, never tried it but see this and am intrigued

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32777

Just wondered as its quite pricey, is it for novices? Is it more stimulating or is it heading to painful?

AsYouWish! [sign in to see picture]

E-stim or other similar products can be really fun to play with. They are stimulating at lower levels but can certainly be used as a painful stimulus if desired!
    They can stimulate muscle contraction if set at the right level which gives a clenching sensation around the insertable devices. Using the butt plug, therefore gives a feeling of being taken whilst taking as it were. It can be fairly intense.
    Handing over the controls to someone while tied and blindfolded is quite exciting if you have that level of trust.
    Hope this helps

BrumGuy [sign in to see picture]

We have two E-Stims. One can be activated by sound, so it gives you a new experiance to your favorite music, or can be activated upon a yelp or scream, or a clap from the hands. lol

Enjoy. x

Alpha123 [sign in to see picture]

AsYouWish! wrote:

E-stim or other similar products can be really fun to play with. They are stimulating at lower levels but can certainly be used as a painful stimulus if desired!
    They can stimulate muscle contraction if set at the right level which gives a clenching sensation around the insertable devices. Using the butt plug, therefore gives a feeling of being taken whilst taking as it were. It can be fairly intense.
    Handing over the controls to someone while tied and blindfolded is quite exciting if you have that level of trust.
    Hope this helps

The idea of handing over the controls sounds kinda hot ... mmm maybe i'll have to think hard about investing.

I wonder if its possible to climax just from the sensation? I guess it depend on the person

AsYouWish! [sign in to see picture]

More questions about this today.

bunual [sign in to see picture]

Alpha123 wrote:

I wonder if its possible to climax just from the sensation? I guess it depend on the person

Some people can, it's call electroejaculation so you can search for that if you're interested. Personally I can't but it can feel great so why would I want it to end too soon?

There are quite a few different models out there, some which are a remote and toy like this and others where you plug the various electrodes into it. I've never tried this but the price seems on the higher end of the units out there.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.