• A good Clit Vibe

SensualFire [sign in to see picture]

I am saving up. I do not mind forking out money for a clitoral toy

I would like one that can be recharged Anyone have any recomendations, personal experiences etc.

:) SF

Troubled Joe [sign in to see picture]

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26487

Lelo Mia is a really great rechargeable bullet from a luxury toy brand. Can't recommend this one highly enough.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30320

We Vibe Tango always gets great reviews too but we've never tried this one.

Foxxy [sign in to see picture]

Tango blows the Mia out of the water IMO, but obviously they charge differently, and if charging while on the go is important to you, the Mia is self contained and can be charged anywhere without a lead

squeakysquirrel [sign in to see picture]

To be completely honest, my favourite clit vibe from Lovehoney is the Lovehoney BASICS Wickedly Powerful Orgasmic Love Egg

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=9670

Best things about it are that it's nice and strong, has a good adjustable scroll power button (so no fiddly clicking through patterns), and it's cheap as chips. The downside is it's not rechargeable like you'd like. However, this is my favourite over other more expensive vibes like the Lovehoney Silencer 2 (a USB rechargeable vibe) or bullet vibes. Never tried the Mia or the Tango so I can't comment there, but I've heard the Tango is sensational! Good luck!!

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

The tango does it for my OH every time without fail, a very close second is the MiMi by je joue; second only on the fact OH prefers the shape of tango

PurpleHeart [sign in to see picture]

I only have the Mia 2, and it is absolutely brilliant. I guess those 2 (+Tango) will be your winners around here. For me it's extremely powerful, I don't even need the strongest setting and if you like patterns they are fantastic! Unless you need to have something that offers you crazy power (mind you for me the Mia does), I believe this is the best choice, much cheaper as well. :)

You could tell us what other ones you own and what do you want improved with them, that would help the recommendations.

It really comes down to what you are looking for. Shape - the tango did not look too exciting for me when I was choosing. Material - if you want a sillicone one maybe go for the MiMi indeed, I'd love to have that too but it's way out of my budget! And then it could be the colour that helps you choose. Let us know anywayyyyyyyyyyyyy :D!

Briona87 [sign in to see picture]

The Tango is wonderful, loads of power in small packaging.
    I also like my Iroha Midori (soft-touch vibe, very different from the Tango) but LH do no longer sell it.

BDSM-curious [sign in to see picture]

Another vote for we vibe tango.

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

I have the 'sqweel go' from LH. Wasn't sure about it to start with but now I've had it a while I wouldn't be without it. It's rechargable (USB) and waterproof too !

oneofthesedays [sign in to see picture]

Never tried the Tango, but the We-Vibe Touch is fantastic http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30319

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

I can highly recommend this one :) xx

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29578

Delboy1991 [sign in to see picture]

Not a clit made toy but I love the FSOG vibrator for clit play, the only one where I can really get off x

Delboy1991 [sign in to see picture]

Here is the link. It's also up for testing xx

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29338

GlamRockChick [sign in to see picture]

Totally different, but I actually prefer the womanizer to any clit vibe now! It's the one I reach for most when I want some quick (or slow) release. If you combine it with a nice bit of cold glass, it's heaven in seconds!

sleepycelia [sign in to see picture]

I loooove the We-Vibe Touch! It has power like the Tango but I've found the shape works much better for me, you can kind of 'cup' your clit with it. Surround-sound vibration, almost.

[suspended user]

suspended user

I adore my Lelo Lily! It's discreet, it's rechargeable, lockable, has patters and speeds, and it's really powerful!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=3377

Thanks everyone

I have been looking at the lelo for quite some time, so it good to have confermation that its the right chice to make when it comes to purchasing a clit vibe. I am going to look at the Tango now.

Not too sure about the egg, as I am one of those women that takes a while to have an orgasm I be eating through the batteries lol.

As for the fifty shades of grey wand..I am a fan of wands lol

As for the lelo lily, that looks really nice actually. I do not own any lelo toys as of yet, but I have been recomended sooo many times, and have a few on my wish list already

As for the we vibe...I soooo want one, reckon it be lots of fun. However its a bit pricy for me at present

GlamRockChick [sign in to see picture]

Lelo are amazing. A friend gave me the soraya as a birthday present last year and it's so good. Very easy to hold and the patterns are among the best I've ever felt.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.