• Where did that anal vibrator go...

rudeboy7 [sign in to see picture]

No this is not THAT KIND of thread, you dirty, dirty person!

Some months ago (around september) I ended up getting this: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14763

It did not live up to my expectations and unfortunately it put me off trying anal vibrators again for a long time. Anyway, half a year later or so I am back to give it another shot.

When I was here last, one persons mentioned a vibrator that seemed to have not even an inkling of a bad word against it. In fact it was supposed to be THÉ holy grail of anal vibrators.

I can't remember the name, but I can remember many features about it:

1. I think it was French, and it had a french kind of name like l'amour or something.

2. It was blue/turquoise. It may come in other colours however.

3. It was shaped more kinda like a short butt-plug and the tip looked a little pointy.

4. It was a vibrating anal toy (if I remember correctly)

5. It was really quite expensive, about £125 or something, but it was regarded as probably the best anal dildo in the world, and by many people on this site.

I can't see anyting that remotely fits that bill on this site anymore. I am pretty sure it used to be sold here.. or at least I think so. It's my birthday soon (yay me!) so I have a discount code for lovehoney. If I can find this toy around the site somewhere, I will gladly purchase it again.

However if I can't find it, I might take Fleshlight up on the 3-for-1 deal.

Thanks for any and all help.

rudeboy7 [sign in to see picture]

Anyway so I found it and bought it.

First of all, I must say, this is one expensive toy. Because I live in the EU and not in the UK, it's even more expensive. I'm actually scared to look at my bank account now hahaha..

The toy is called:

L'Amourose Rosa Extra Quiet Rechargeable Prostate and G-Spot Vibrator

It is available at the link below:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30909

I was very, very happy to get it from Lovehoney. I know that the customer support here is absolutely fantastic, and that one way or another they will help me get my enjoyment out of this thing. I was also very, very happy to find that they threw in 2 sets of lube for free. That really made me happy because it saves me the trouble of having to buy any myself for awhile. Though I may have to anyway if the lube I get doesn't seem to go well with the toy. Also the free postage was another huge plus, and both the addition of 2 lots of lube + the free postage and good reviews on how well the customer support looks after you here, was what prompted me to click the 'buy' button with confidence.

I really, really hope this thing is the absolute roles-royce of anal vibrators. I've looked at many, and whilst Lovehoney says that it is for experienced users, I think I am just going to move heaven and high water to get my enjoyment out of this thing. I certainly won't be binning it prematurely like I did the other one. Though I really, really don't think I was going to end up enjoying the other one.

It would be great to hear of some reviews and praise from people who have used this toy. It looks beautiful, and people speak volumes about how good the build quality is, and that it's not too thick so it'll fit inside anyone with ease. I also like how it's both a g-spot vibrator and a prostage massager. Though I doubt I will be sharing it with my girlfriend for obvious health reasons.

As for anoyne else who is interested in perhaps buying this. What personally set me on interest of getting this toy is as follows:

1. The amount of praise from this toy, that it is pretty much enjoyed by every single person who has had the bankroll to afford it.

2. The fact that people speak so highly of the build quality and that it's pretty much a modern innovation in the way of prostate massagers.

3. How the actual toy looks. It doesn't look intimidating, (like my last one) and it basically screams 'expensive'. So if one of my friends happens to walk in on me with it on my desk charging, I can explain that it is as classy as I am. In any case it certainly looks better than any other anal vibrator I've ever seen.

4. The fact that it is rechargable. So I don't have to go about messing with batteries or other annoying things like that. I'm happy that it is rechargable because I am always worried with devices that open up to remove batteries that bacteria or water can get into my toy, even if I boil it.

5. The 18 month warranty. Most other toys don't last even half tthis long without malfunctioning. I've probably spent close to £1000 on vibrators and sex toys in my life and I am only 23. So it's very important to me that a toy lasts because many I have purchased for myself and my friends has not lasted at all.

6. This blog: http://thegrittywoman.com/lamourose-rosa-g-spot-and-prostate-vibrator-review/ -- Sorry if I cannot post links to other sites. But this woman who seems to be quite experienced (and relatable) gave the toy rave reviews, and currently her review seems to be the most popular and trusted for the toy. Whilst she's a woman, without a prostate and I am a man, without a vagina (haha). I still trust that she knows what she is talking about. In particular I liked the part where she gave the toy to her partner and he was able to manage an ejaculation without even touching his penis. Whilst she does go on to say that she wouldn't recommend it to beginners, I am adamant that I will do what it takes to get my money's worth out of this thing, even if I have to spend months practising and wax my ass.

Anyhow, I can't wait to try and review this thing. Sadly however I'll be in Dublin for 11 days whilst my toy waits for me back at home. At least I will have the anticipation of trying it when I get home.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.