• tips for using The Edge Penis stamina ring

runnyhunny [sign in to see picture]

Hi all, I bought this for my OH and we tried to use it oncentre but didn't have much joy. Any tips. .. when to out on, me or him to put it on etc?

Young and fun95 [sign in to see picture]

I put OHs on after or during a blowjob, gives me time to check it's tight enough but not too tight and stops the awkward pause you'd usually have while putting one on

Lovehoney - Jennifer [sign in to see picture]

Hi runnyhunny!

Sorry to hear you haven't had much luck with the Stamina ring.

There is a great buyer's guide on how to use a cock ring which you can see here:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/cock-rings/buyers-guide/how-to-put-a-cock-ring-on/

There are also other cock ring guides available:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/cock-rings/buyers-guide/

To summarise the above!

1) Cock rings should be put on while the penis is not erect. You should find it easy to slide the ring on over the head and to the base of the shaft (use a good water based lubricant to assist);

2) Cock rings are designed to restrict blood flow and give a slightly enlarged look. If you have the adjustable stamina cock ring, try tightening it a little more but not to the point which it is uncomfortable for your OH to wear; and

3) It is generally advised to remove the cock ring after half an hour and let the blood flow return to normal.

This should make your OH's erections feel harder and last longer than normal!

Remember, if it causes discomfort, remove it! And if you really don't have much luck with it, you always have the 365 day no-quibble returns policy to put your mind at ease! We can then either refund you for the item or exchange it.

I hope this helps! X

Young and fun95 [sign in to see picture]

Hi Jennifer, I'd always believed, fixed cock ring should be put on when flaccid but stretchy and adjustable cock rings should be put on when at least semi erect?

Lovehoney - Jennifer [sign in to see picture]

Hi Young and fun95! Sorry if I caused any confusion. A stretchy or adjustable cock ring can be put on when you have an erection, and then you can tighten/loosen it to suit as bloodflow increases. However as they are adjuatble you can put this on when flaccid too, and then loosen/tighten although this can make for more unnesscessary fiddling to find the right degree of pressure.

With a fixed cock ring this should always be put on before.

As with all of our products, do what's right for you! And apologies if I caused any confusion.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.