• Difference between Tengas

naughty stacey [sign in to see picture]

I am thinking of getting a Tenga for my OH, I have no idea how to choose which one! What does the difference in patterns mean for his dick?

Lovehoney - Paige [sign in to see picture]

If you click on each tenga egg seperately it will show you the different pattern, therefore the different feeling you get from them!

I always find the Lovers Heart or Stepper the favourites, just from reviews and customer feedback :)

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=24048

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17116

Young and fun95 [sign in to see picture]

Which type are you looking into, the eggs are discrete but don't offer a great amount and are disposable, the textures work fiefdom depending on how you use it, we like the swirly one and the stepper, the onacups come in a disposable and reusable type, our favourite is the deep throat one. And the others in the case are good, difficult to hold with slippery hands, all the textures are good, we like the swirly one, if he likes strong sensations in with a deep textured one or the squares, if he is sensitive a light textured one. The flip holes have all different insides but there's no knowing which is best as they don't really have a target sensation, personally I think black is best.
    I'd recommend an onacup or flip hole.

naughty stacey [sign in to see picture]

Young and fun95 wrote:

, if he likes strong sensations in with a deep textured one or the squares, if he is sensitive a light textured one.

Thanks.

I guess I chose Tenga because they have been so well marketed and they look neat. The vagina sausages are kind of creepy and the see through maz sleeves look tacky. I just want to improve my hand job and give him a nice surprise really.

Lovehoney - Alice [sign in to see picture]

naughty stacey wrote:

I am thinking of getting a Tenga for my OH, I have no idea how to choose which one! What does the difference in patterns mean for his dick?

Hello!

We know it's tricky to know where to start, which is why we've got a couple of guides to TENGA that might help. Theres:

Beginner's Guide to TENGA Toys - which explains eggs, onacups, 3D and Flip Holes

and also:

Which is the Best TENGA Flip Hole - with a particularly awesome video showing you all the insides of each TENGA Flip Hole!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.