• Can one have too many sex toys?

Blueeyes82 [sign in to see picture]

Lol oh dear, I think I may have set off a sex toy chain reaction..........

Skitty [sign in to see picture]

Lol, not a bad chain reaction to set off though - just see it that you've encouraged more people to bring more happiness into their lives :)

JM88 [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Cazz wrote:

Be sure to carefully store them away, so they don't react against each other. You wouldn't want to damage your collection!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex/buyers-guide/sex-toy-storage/

Thanks.

I was worried about my fsog kegal ball set being kept in the bag provided because all the silicone balls would be in contact so i keep two balls in the carrier in the pouch and the other two in the packaging so they arent touching! Customer care said they are ok in the same bag but im paranoid about them melting!

I did contemplate putting each ball in a seperate bag but thought that was ott!

JM88 wrote:

Lovehoney - Cazz wrote:

Be sure to carefully store them away, so they don't react against each other. You wouldn't want to damage your collection!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex/buyers-guide/sex-toy-storage/

Thanks.

I was worried about my fsog kegal ball set being kept in the bag provided because all the silicone balls would be in contact so i keep two balls in the carrier in the pouch and the other two in the packaging so they arent touching! Customer care said they are ok in the same bag but im paranoid about them melting!

I did contemplate putting each ball in a seperate bag but thought that was ott!

Being that they are 100% silicone, keeping them in one bag will be fine. It's when a sex toy is made from a porous material like jelly and rubber, that the melting issue happens.

If this doesn't reassure you, then check out the blogger, dangerouslilly, as she has stuffed loads of different sex toys in jars over the years, to prove these points.

http://dangerouslilly.com/toxictoys/

JM88 [sign in to see picture]

Thanks! I thought it was silicone that couldnt touch other silicone?

JM88 wrote:

Thanks! I thought it was silicone that couldnt touch other silicone?

Only if it isn't truly 100% silicone. There was a scare of that a few years back but turned out that the silicone wasn't fully that. Jelly and rubber love to melt/disintegrate due to the fact it is pretty much toxic.

Basically, if a toy is body safe, it will be fine, if it isn't body safe, it melts

GlamRockChick [sign in to see picture]

Of course you can't have too many toys! For some reason we have ended up with an awful lot of floggers and glass dildos but they're all different and all seem to get used just as much!
    Toyaholics anonymous, sign me up!

myghost [sign in to see picture]

Sex toys are like shoes you can never have too many

sleepycelia [sign in to see picture]

I got rid of around twenty of mine recently and honestly I feel so much better for it! No point in keeping things around that I don't use, even if it is for comparison purposes.

queendryad [sign in to see picture]

I think it's very easy to become addicted to buying toys ;)
    And to answer the thread question: I don't think so. :)

flaneur [sign in to see picture]

I have more sex toys than I could need, but all of mine do a crucial thing for me. I've had a fleshlight original for nearly 2 years, and my previous posts will show that I stopped using it and moved on to better toys. Since I got a love doll, I've found that the fleshlight case fits perfectly inside and I now use it again every day nearly. So luckily for me I resisted the temptation to chuck it out.

Other toys, I want to have the satisfaction of using them until they fall apart. In most of them I've made a mess of the opening in a very short space of time.

If I bought every toy that I wanted I would have too many. If my toys die due to the rubber aging or anything other than wearing out, I wouldn't have got full use out of them simply because I have too many other toys.

Sarahgee [sign in to see picture]

Whaaat? Toxic? :/ i did not know this i stopped using my original set of anal beads a few years ago because i wanted bigger ones, but always kept them in the drawer as a keep sake cause they were my first set. They melted about a year ago it was a mess. There were two batteries in the drawer, i always assumed somehow they leaked and melted them! But now it makes sense that never happened since nothing else in the drawer melted. I had no idea this was a problem people had.

jackador123 [sign in to see picture]

Oh never!

annaceecee123 [sign in to see picture]

NOOOO!

like they say the bigger the better!

SensualFire [sign in to see picture]

I confirm that you CAN NOT have too many toys. I am going to be purchasing a beep load more before the year is out lol

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.