• Sex Swing has arrived!!

Skitty [sign in to see picture]

That's a really clever way to disguise it, it sounds really pretty. I love those sort of ornate bird cage design things. Maybe my partner would let me have more of them if we also got a sex swing out of the deal ;)

pinkanimal [sign in to see picture]

Oh nice.

I was gonna hang a dreamcatcher on mine lol

Quiet ones are worse! [sign in to see picture]

ihatealiens wrote:

truegrace wrote:

Did you just screw the eye into a bog standard beam or strengthen one first?

it's a 9" x 3" beam with cross members very strong, so ceiling should be ok (famous last words lol). Will give it a good workout tonight hopefully the eye will still be there by morning lol

You seem to know what you're doing, congrats, keep in mind that there will also be a twisting force applied, along, your beam too.

kinkytaffs [sign in to see picture]

Quiet ones are worse! wrote:

ihatealiens wrote:

truegrace wrote:

Did you just screw the eye into a bog standard beam or strengthen one first?

it's a 9" x 3" beam with cross members very strong, so ceiling should be ok (famous last words lol). Will give it a good workout tonight hopefully the eye will still be there by morning lol

You seem to know what you're doing, congrats, keep in mind that there will also be a twisting force applied, along, your beam too.

All should be good the missus is only a little one

[suspended user]

suspended user

Sorry to be stupid but can you just screw the hook into a ceiling and that's it? Even just me only being a little lady I can't imagine that holding me. 🙈

truegrace [sign in to see picture]

Gonna get someone in to do ours when we finally get around to it just incase, wouldn't want to pull the ceiling down!

Lollipop ;) wrote:

Sorry to be stupid but can you just screw the hook into a ceiling and that's it? Even just me only being a little lady I can't imagine that holding me. 🙈

It's screwed through the ceiling into a 9" x 3" beam in the loft. Apparently designed to take 500lb in weight

Strawberry11 [sign in to see picture]

Do any of you know of any hotels with love swings? I fancy trying one out first...

The swing came out of the closet last night for a workout. Wow! Wow! Wow! Amazing! Boy are we going to have some fun with this. We will have to sit down and write a review now I guess. The possiblities with it are endless, all you need is imagination and we have that in spades lol. The wife told me the orgasms she had were huge!! Not bragging like lol! The ceiling took a lot of punishment (there was some hard shagging going on lol) and stood up well to the task, as did we both. Not bad for 2 fifty somethings. We still got it lol

Review done!! Don't know how long it will take to show up.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.