• Jewelled Plugs

MGW03 [sign in to see picture]

God you lot are a bad influence!!!!

Have been eying them up for a while and was really hoping they'd be in the sale so was a bit disappointed they weren't!
    Looks like I'm going to have to get one though!! Maybe treat myself and OH for valentines day!!

Are the heavy metal ones comfortable to wear for a night out or are the lighter ones better for that?

lou2 [sign in to see picture]

I want one as well even put one in my basket just need to justify the spend to myself

LadyS [sign in to see picture]

I've got a different one

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26278

But I love it, I'm still a beginner with anal, plugs etc, but tis was is sooo comfy, feels awesome when i walk, jiggle, get soanked etc, lol.

Would totally recommend it.

I am now off to view the links to the other ones and see if I want them too x

Binxx [sign in to see picture]

Oh wow!! That's so cute! I've just started getting into anal play and now I really want one of these!! Something for the wish list!!!!

Anal kisser [sign in to see picture]

Are these right for men do you think? Or just to look pretty on a women? Can't decide....

Sure I would like the feel just not sure of the look?

slinkykinky [sign in to see picture]

ahh that little Rosebud one looks amazing! So cute!

Dick Dastardly [sign in to see picture]

One of the best toys we have, looks stunning when inserted....

Go for it! :)

Private_member [sign in to see picture]

MGW03 wrote:

God you lot are a bad influence!!!!

Have been eying them up for a while and was really hoping they'd be in the sale so was a bit disappointed they weren't!
    Looks like I'm going to have to get one though!! Maybe treat myself and OH for valentines day!!

Are the heavy metal ones comfortable to wear for a night out or are the lighter ones better for that?

The issue I find with wearing them for any extended time is the part holding the jewel can rub on the skin and make things a bit uncomfortable. There are others with a chain but they don't have the look.

I have two sizes, one for her and one for me.

Give them a try but get used to them before trying to wear out and about.

LilHorror [sign in to see picture]

Lovebirds_x

Having a jewelled plug makes me feel so pretty and sexy and spoilt. I mean what screams decadence more than having a jewelled butt hole? :D

LOL! What a statement! I Hahahaha!

lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]

Am currently awaiting the arrival of the Marc Dorcel Geisha Ball large plug with ruby crystal.

Is this OK for extended wear, and can you really feel the movement of the ball - I have been wanting this for ages and am getting a bit worried that I may feel let down (recently bought remote love egg that had also been lusting over for ages and was soooo disappointed with it I sent it straight back!)

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

lovingnewtoys wrote:

Am currently awaiting the arrival of the Marc Dorcel Geisha Ball large plug with ruby crystal.

Is this OK for extended wear, and can you really feel the movement of the ball - I have been wanting this for ages and am getting a bit worried that I may feel let down (recently bought remote love egg that had also been lusting over for ages and was soooo disappointed with it I sent it straight back!)

I have this and I love it ! It's ideal for extended wear...... I've actually worn mine for 24 hours. You can definitely feel that free moving ball, particularly when going up and down stairs or just walking briskly and it feels amazing if you wear it while being spanked hard...... if that's your thing of course xx

Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]

LNT, you have to tell me if you liked it or not after you have tried it out!! 😄

Terri JJ - thank you, somehow I knew you would have the answers I was looking for, and I trust and value your opinion so thanks for getting back to me xx

Sxleksaker - I will be sure to report back. Unfortunately it is being sent as an exchange so will have to wait that little bit longer xx

Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]

LNT: Maybe that is a good thing for me so I'll postpone my order for a couple of days 😅 Been ordering too much!

Well my Marc Dorcel has arrived, now got to wait for the right time to try it. Not sure I am brave enough to wear it to work, not for its first outing anyway. Will be soon though. Getting excited already lol xx

Caliente [sign in to see picture]

I have an itty-bitty rosebud and I love it. I wish it was a tiny bit bigger, but I'm not ready to graduate to the large size. It is expensive, but I'm very glad I got it. Playmate loves it, too.

lmh95 [sign in to see picture]

lovingnewtoys wrote:

Well my Marc Dorcel has arrived, now got to wait for the right time to try it. Not sure I am brave enough to wear it to work, not for its first outing anyway. Will be soon though. Getting excited already lol xx

Look forward to hearing how you get on. The jewelled plugs and glass ones look really pretty. I tried a basics slimline one last year to try to enhance vaginal sex but unfortunately this is the one and only time I've been disappointed with a purchase from here. I don't know if it's just that anal play is not for me, or if it was too small or the wrong type of material. There was nothing wrong with the product so I didn't want to send it back but I had such high hopes for it that weren't met. Hope you enjoy your new one x
    Jambal [sign in to see picture]

From a guys point of veiw, i would say seeing a woman bend over and seeing a shinning jewl up her backside is a major turn and and is so sexy. Its 200% must have if your thinking of treating yourself or your man or woman its a must have!

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]

Lovebirds_x wrote:

Having a jewelled plug makes me feel so pretty and sexy and spoilt. I mean what screams decadence more than having a jewelled butt hole? :D

^^ May or may not have just used this as inspiration for a product description 😜

Yummymummy :-* [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Jess wrote:

Lovebirds_x wrote:

^^ May or may not have just used this as inspiration for a product description 😜

Lol. It was a fab description!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.