• Bullets?

The_Cuboner [sign in to see picture]

Okay, so I'm tempted by yet another deal of the day. I've previously had this bullet recommended to me because of its quietness but I have a more general question. Are bullets vastly different to a normal vibrator? I'm trying to save money at the moment and I'm not really sure how they differ being new to this sex toy thing

LibraLover [sign in to see picture]

I'm not sure what you mean by a normal vibrator?

Bullets in general are small, and usually, but not always, have a pointed tip like the one in the DOTD for pinpoint stimulation. They are generally used for clitoral stimulation, but can be inserted although they are quite short and thin.

I highly recommend the one in the DOTD at the moment. It's super quiet with strong vibrations, and rechargeable so it's a good investment as it will last years! It's one of the best toys I have and at the DOTD price I think it's a must buy!

Minkish Minx [sign in to see picture]

I'm super tempted by the DOTD too, omg. I don't know if I need another bullet though, since I currently have my Tracy Cox one. Still USB rechargeable is such a huge draw. I hate fumbling for new batteries in the dark when the mood strikes at night.

I'm going to assume that by "normal" vibrator, you mean the classic, insertable one like this: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28041?

Like Libra said, bullets are mainly for clitoral stimulation so they'd probably be a little more intense on the clit compared to the classic ones since those have broader and rounder tips. They're also useful for other purposes like using with a dildo or inserting it into a cock ring or a male masturbator (like this one:http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30973).

Hmm, or perhaps you're referring to the lady lust finger vibe from the Lovehoney Basics line? I see that you've reviewed that. If that's the case, we're probably in the same situation since I too own a bullet already. Still, this one has different patterns and it's USB rechargeable which means we can save quite a nice bit of trouble and money from getting new batteries.

Okay, I think I just convinced myself to get the DOTD. :P

SensualFire [sign in to see picture]

Bullets are very much focused on the clit, while `classic` or other vibrators cover more area of your more sensitive areas.

i have had one of the bullets in DOTD and They are very good, the pocket rocket is also a brillent buy, if you looking for a toy that is for a clitoral orgasm. Also the USB dream vibrator (just doen a review ) is a great buy.

Even though it did not work for me, does not mean it wont work for you.

Thank you very much all, I understand bullets a bit better now haha. Yeah, sorry for the vague terminology but I did mean like the Lustfinger one. I'm very tempted by the bullet but I'll check my bank balance first. Am I right in thinking bullets would be easier to use during sex as well since they're smaller/shorter?

LittleSwitchBitch [sign in to see picture]

I have the TC one and I still got dotd.. :) anything rechargeable imo is ace.. Bullets are brilliant as they as small and don't interfere in sex if using them for clitoral stimulation as they r so small . Highly recommend my TC one but even more excited by this as it's been classed as good as the Lelo Mia.. Can't wait for mine to arrive :)

Yes, they are very easy to use during sex! My boyfriend likes this one as he can't stand any noise from a vibrator, but if I use this one it's strong enough that he can feel the vibrations too!

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

I have the DOTD bullet and can highly recommend it. It's quiet, powerful, waterproof and rechargeable and a real bargain at that price:) xx

butterflybee [sign in to see picture]

I also have the DOTD silencer bullet and would highly recommend it! It's possibly my favourite of all my bullets.

alienpenguin [sign in to see picture]

Bullets are smaller and cannot be inserted internally,they are best at delivering sensation directly to your clit.

I would recommend a rechargable bullet as many battery powered ones use N batteries which are small and hard to find on the high street. I would recommend the Tango as the best bullet ever but it is a rather expensive one at 70 pounds.

myghost [sign in to see picture]

bullets are primarily for clitoral stimulation i have today's DOTD you'd be crazy not to but it at £10 it's rechargable has a lot of rumbly power behind it and is insanely quiet. i'd say if you only ever own one bullet the silencer should be it

Haha, I bought it last minute. Couldn't resist with those glowing reviews!

The_Cuboner wrote:

Haha, I bought it last minute. Couldn't resist with those glowing reviews!

Great decision!

VirginAngel [sign in to see picture]

I think it depends on the bullet. I have one i got as a freebie that i wouldn't have bought myself, and it is a pretty basic one setting one, press button, it comes on, press button, it goes off again. I don't like really small ones that are difficult to hold, and to be honest i prefer a vibrator that has a twist dial to set your own speed, rather than set speeds, even ones with low, medium and high, i prefer to tailor it to my own preference.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.