• Glass Dildos

SensualFire [sign in to see picture]

I ended up dreaming about a glass dildo last night It was not a bad design either and had opalescent glass. You know glass that changes in hue when you turn it this way and that. (pearl soft pink)

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

Love, love, love glass toys !! I've just written a review for the juicer glass dildo. Absolutely great as a glass butt plug straight from the fridge, and it's sooo pretty :)

I like the look of the amethyst butt plug, though I havent tried anal ...

GlamRockChick [sign in to see picture]

I have that one and it is sooooo beautiful. Not used it yet, I'm working up to it slowly but I'm sure glass anal toys will feel wonderful!

Clarity [sign in to see picture]

Never tried a glass one but its definitely on my to buy list :P

Hi clarity

Glass...well there may be no `give` to it as in no flexibility like other toys. However, when using glass there is a certain ...classy feeling that comes with it. Hard to explain, unless you own a glass toy

So I used the sensual beaded glass dildo recently well my bf did on me..and it hurt. Reckon I need to be worked up more. Anyone else experienced this :)

Boogaloo [sign in to see picture]

I'm very new to glass toys, a lovely member of the forum gifted me my first ever glass dildo just last week!

I have the double ended textured glass dildo, which is slightly curved so it doesn't feel too "pointy" to use. I was really nervous about using glass toys before as they're so rigid, and previously I haven't got on with rigid vibes etc, but OMG it feels amazing!

I've tried it hot and cold, but personally I prefer warming mine up before use to at least body temperature, it feels soooo good rubbed against my clitoris or used internally.

Like I said, I haven't had much time with mine yet, but so far so good! Looks gorgeous too ;)

Yes I have the textures one too, LH sent me it to reveiw a few weeks ago. Take your time Boogaloo, I am still finding the G spot Ticker one my favourite, I find bigger toys inserted tend to hurt

lindtchilli [sign in to see picture]

Boogaloo wrote:

I'm very new to glass toys, a lovely member of the forum gifted me my first ever glass dildo just last week!

I have the double ended textured glass dildo, which is slightly curved so it doesn't feel too "pointy" to use. I was really nervous about using glass toys before as they're so rigid, and previously I haven't got on with rigid vibes etc, but OMG it feels amazing!

I got that one as part of the 2 for £30 deal and wasn't sure how I'd get on with it but I looooooove it. I'm quite tight down below, so the slightly bulbous end was a little intimidating, but once I got past that... yummy. My only problem is that both ends feel sooooo nice that I can't decide which is best ;)

I have put two of the glass dildos they have up on the sex toy tester part, onto my wish list, here is to hoping. I am actually giving some serious consideration to getting the amethyst anal butt plug, ...Now if they made a glass dildo in that colour.....

Bobbaford [sign in to see picture]

Love my two glass dildos. Although still haven't tried proper temperature play with them yet... Just out the draw, in somewhere, clean, back in drawer!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.