• Glass Dildos

LadyS [sign in to see picture]

SensualFire wrote:

Yeh I am getting excited about using the ones I just purchased, they should be here Wed from there I may buy more, who knows. I do like the look of the emethyst butt plug Not that I have tried anal etc yet. Thugh I did hear that you can use butt plugs as a form of kegal exercise and attach weights to them... Hmmm

Back to Glass Dildos

I have yet to succeed with a glass plug. I am still fairly new to anal, but love the feeling of the right plug. So also worth a try ;)

SensualFire [sign in to see picture]

Oh I am so spolied for choice when it comes to glass toys and glass thingymajiggies that will work as kegal exercises.

If I had my family around because they are so anal retentive (no pun intended) lol I would put the icicles up on the mantle piece, and see if my mother twigs in what it is ahaha

Oooo waiting patiently for Mr post man to arrive with my "goodies" Eager anticipation OH watch this space, I keep you informed.

H-ok [sign in to see picture]

I've always liked vibrators more than dildos, and since I wiggle a lot, glass isn't good for me.. Get's very uncomfortable.

Glass does not exactly have much give, thats the only issue, but I enjoy the *full* feeling

Well my first glass toys arrived today,and I could not wait to get them out their boxes and packaging. The larger one I got is just OMG, and the ticker is amazing too. I havent used them yet, think I am going to warm them up.

So happy they came with their own velvet pouches...If this relationship goes well I am going to be purchasing another from LH

GlamRockChick [sign in to see picture]

Use them cold, it's exquisite torture and then they warm up so quickly! I'm a total glass addict. I bought one from somewhere else *hangs head in shame* which has twists all the way up like a giant screw and is simply wonderful!

Soooo many to choose from. Not sure about the ones with all the bobbly bits on the out side. I was looking at some *hollow* ones and was like Noooooo

In the throws of passion and lust....SMASH...omg gahhh

fairehlights [sign in to see picture]

GlamRockChick wrote:

Use them cold, it's exquisite torture and then they warm up so quickly! I'm a total glass addict. I bought one from somewhere else *hangs head in shame* which has twists all the way up like a giant screw and is simply wonderful!

OOOH.
    That sounds so nice! Is it clear with red swirls by any chance?

Hehe, have fun SF! you'll never look back; and I have to agree with GRC, using glass cold is great!

annaceecee123 [sign in to see picture]

I would love one to try out!!

Anna

They had one on DOTD a couple of days ago, but they have them in 3 for £50

Nearly there [sign in to see picture]

We ordered the Tracey Cox Supersex twin set and the LH Nubby textured one at the weekend and they arrived yesterday and we could not wait to try them out and WOW didn't realise what we were missing. Can't wait to try them out straight from the fridge!!

Hi there Nearly there

I have that set on my wish list, but was not sure if to get them, now that I have the other two? Maybe I will end up getting, but I have my eye on one of the iceicle ones

GlamRockChick [sign in to see picture]

fairehlights wrote:

GlamRockChick wrote:

OOOH.
    That sounds so nice! Is it clear with red swirls by any chance?

Hehe, have fun SF! you'll never look back; and I have to agree with GRC, using glass cold is great!

It's multi coloured all the way through, called do the twist. What's fun is that I find I have to screw it in and out as the twists are a bit too deep to just slide in and out. It feels amazing and is pretty enough for an ornament!
    Kittyondrugz [sign in to see picture]

I have one of LH's own line and It's incredible.They are all so beautiful and I love the feeling of glass in my hand.A glass toy is a must-have for every toy box.

69'er [sign in to see picture]

My OH has the Tracey Cox Supersex Glass Dildo Set. Got them when they were on DOTD.

They are great as you get 2 and excellent for that temperature play.

Well I tried out my new toys from LH Found the G spot one great, but the larger one will certainly take some time to get used to :) Not going to be put off getting other glass toys from LH certainly the blue swirly icicles one xxx

LadyS [sign in to see picture]

fairehlights wrote:

Lady S, oooooh. What butt plug?

I haven't bought anything glass wise in a while really. Hm *goes to look*
    But yeah SF, some plugs will work as kegel exercisers. I have a steel one from Metalworx which works really well as it's long and fairly heavy.

Only just seen this, sorry.

I bought this

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=6344

I was desperate for a tail plug, but the others just aren't the right type of plug for me. Expensive but worth every damn penny, it's a bloody lovely item.

Grrr you seen the DOTD? Two glass dildos I am totally skint too

Minkish Minx [sign in to see picture]

The DOTD is a supreme test of my self control! The one glass dildo that I want is http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25734 because it's so friggin pretty. Still, this is an awesome price for *two* lovely dildos. D:

Decisions, decisions.

VirginAngel [sign in to see picture]

I've gone off glass lately, too rigid but sadly all i can handle, can't find a none glass thats slim enough.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.