• Girthy toys advice!

JM88 [sign in to see picture]

I recently bought the fsog greedy girl vibe and im having a few issues lets say! Its quite girthy for me, and with some lube it slides in effortlessly and painlessly. Im able to orgasm from it and all thats great.

when it comes to remove it, its very difficult! I find i try to push it out and only pull a tiny bit but it sometimes hurts! It feels like its really gripped in well and is just so uncomfortable to remove! Once its out i can feel little twitches in my legs and pubic area!

is this normal? I use liquid silk lube and when the toy is removed its still slippery so theres no reason it should feel difficult to remove. During use i have no problem twisting it about, moving it gently and grinding against it, its just taking it out whats the issue!

I know as its a gspot vibe i have to angle it when it goes in and out, but its the initial pulling it out whats difficult. The bulbous head slips out but its the shaft that feels like its stuck!

The thing is, my husband is larger than the toy and i never have any difficulty or discomfort with him putting his penis in and taking it out, its just this toy! I also have a glass dildo thats quite girthy but that slides out just as easily as it slides in.

Could it be a silicone issue? More importantly is it something you just get used to so eventually it will slip out easily or can it cause any damage?

Spoonerism [sign in to see picture]

I get this with G-spot vibes, including the FSOG rabbit. When I orgasm, everything seems to clamp around whatever's there and if there is even just a gradual curve then it gets 'stuck'.

My advice would be get to know how to control your muscles and try bearing down to push the toy out rather than just pulling on it. I don't think you'll cause any damage just yanking it out but muscle control/relaxing will help :)

Glad its not just me! Im kind of trying to push it out i suppose like having a baby! Just pulling it gently. I darent just pull it out because that would really hurt!

Maybe i should take it out sooner? So far ive used it until orgasm and then kept it in afterwards to wind down. Maybe if i took it out while still aroused it would come out easier?

I thought getting it out would be easier than putting it in!

eta i do the same thing taking the toner balls out, kind of use my muscles to push them out and only a little pressure to pull them.

delilahxx [sign in to see picture]

I get the same problem with some toys, I try to fully relax and unclench, but it's definitely not that easy to do.

You could try to take it out earlier, I usually take it out straight after but still get the problem.

LittleSwitchBitch [sign in to see picture]

Spoonerism wrote:

I get this with G-spot vibes, including the FSOG rabbit. When I orgasm, everything seems to clamp around whatever's there and if there is even just a gradual curve then it gets 'stuck'.

My advice would be get to know how to control your muscles and try bearing down to push the toy out rather than just pulling on it. I don't think you'll cause any damage just yanking it out but muscle control/relaxing will help :)

+1 I'm the same... I thinks it's down to clamping around such a solid item.. My OH is also girthier than the toy too and I've no issue with him, I guess it's because it's still in solid state with a curve removing it. Try to relax and maybe use a thicker lube as liquid silk is quite thin x

Thanks for the replies! Im glad other people have experienced something similar. I was thinking there was something wrong with me!

LittleSwitchBitch [sign in to see picture]

Nope :) sounds like ur working perfect lol :)

Sarahgee [sign in to see picture]

It could be the silicone to be honest. A couple of our silicone ones are a nightmare to remove! Only the two with ridges on them funily enough.
    And definately harder to remove after an orgasm. But its the price we pay for pleasure :)

alienpenguin [sign in to see picture]

When you orgasm everything clamps down this isn't a problem when having sex with a man because unlike a vibe they don't stay rigid afterwards. I would advise trying to relax for a minute or two before taking it out to see if this works for you.

Quiet ones are worse! [sign in to see picture]

If you think it's the silicone you could try a condom over it, then if it's the same, it's not the silicone?

Just want to update and say that every time ive used the vibe its been uncomfortable getting it out and the other day i felt quite sore for about 10 minutes after.

Today i tried it in the bath and omg it was a million times better! At the end it slid out painlessly with very little pushing or pulling! I definitely think its going to be a regular bathtime toy!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.