• Guilty to return stuff

MondaySixteenth [sign in to see picture]

I feel guilty about not feeling guilty. :P

I feel no shame returning anything ever unless it's to a really small business and it's a return based on me not liking the product rather than it being faulty.

slinky binky [sign in to see picture]

You shouldnt feel guilty about returning a faulty item at all. That's the only time I wouldn't feel guilty, oh and if lingere doesn't fit standard procedures to return it. Size is super difficult to determine online.
    I'd definantly contact customer care, your reasons are very valid, if it's broke then what can you do hunni 💟xx

I know what you mean though, I really don't like returning stuff, I've returned a couple of things awhile back
    In a recent order I wasn't sure about sizing so sides up on a few things and they were to big. I couldnt afford the loss at the time. I gave them to my sister in law which made me feel good 😃 I keep meaning to replace them but a deal or finances always crop up lol, always something to buy of pay out.
    I wouldn't want to get labelled a serial returner although ive only ever returned a couple of things with vood reason. If I got something broken id not hessitate to return.

I've only been on customer care a few times also as they're so busy I don't like putting folk out even though it's valid reasons (I'm a unique person in many days, as folk always tell me lol 💟xx

Also regarding returns. Can someone let me know if you have to go into the most office to return items? Found out my local post office is being refurbished and I want to get this posted back asap. Hoping I can put it through the post box but not sure if that's possible? 💟xx

Talia [sign in to see picture]

You want proof you sent the item (I got a stamp on the second part of my label), so you'll probably have to find a post office...

Shoot, that's spot on I never thought. I can't believe the post is getting refurbished. There's a post office in the next town but it'd cost nearly 20 pound because I can't do public transport, have to get taxis everywhere 😣 this is going to be tricky, Idk when the local one will be open and paying the taxi fair is a bit much. Away to hide under my bed, really need to sort this out and don't have anyone to give me a lift 😣I'll have to sort something out.
    Cheers for letting me know hunni 💟xx

Real dilemma. I sent my return gift back on Wednesday and forgot to put the note in 😣 the order confirmation slip with the number and products is on there will it be okay?

I'm so sorry I blundered obviously it's mistake on my part and if it doesn't get located or something I'll fix it.

Has anyone else done this? Did it get there ok? The clips inside with the order number I know for a fact but no note 😣 😣😣😣

Any insights would be super helpful. I'm stressing about it quite bad especially as it was a gift 😣

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

SB - As long as there is some link to the order such as order number or delivery address we can trace it for you.

When you print a label you are asked to provide the address so we can locate from this delivery address and your name ( as long as it all tallys up ) :) 

Leanne I had a returns label already so have never actually looked into it 😔 but I know you're supposed to provide address name on a wee note from what I've seen. But I messed up I don't know what I was thinking I've left the note like a fool.

I'm so sorry, I hope the order number is okay on the bit of paper that came. I dont know if this helps but it's in a blue bag aswell as a cardboard box lol (sister-in-law 'reckoned the bag wasn't sufficient! )

Hope it all goes smoothly and it should do. Thanks so much for letting me know. Btw just did a zoom on your avi; you look well different but really great. Love the new look hunni 💟xx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.