• Guilty to return stuff

Skitty [sign in to see picture]

I've returned exchanges before and have just put the original order number in the box, and then included a note explaining the situation with the parcel. It's always worked fine for me :)

At the moment I'm having a similar issue because I bought my partner lots of things around xmas that for whatever reason weren't exactly what he wanted, and I used lovely coupons with the order but have now forgotten what specific coupons as it doesn't say on the invoice, so I can't remember if I need to keep it above a certain value to keep the discount. I guess I'll have to break out the calculator and try and work it out :D

Vanilla_Kink [sign in to see picture]

I've been saving stuff up in order to return so I don't have to send a parcel back every time I don't get on with something. I now have about 5 items from 3 different orders, but Im worried if I send them back I'm going to be branded a serial returner as there are so many items :/ has anyone else done this?

Couple looking to spice things up [sign in to see picture]

Personally I've never returned anything used but that's not to say you can't. They policy is there to be used after all. I don't think you'd be singled out and branded a 'serial returner'. Lovehoney is a huge company they must get hundreds of returns per week.
    X

Onlyones [sign in to see picture]

Vanilla_Kink wrote:

I've been saving stuff up in order to return so I don't have to send a parcel back every time I don't get on with something. I now have about 5 items from 3 different orders, but Im worried if I send them back I'm going to be branded a serial returner as there are so many items :/ has anyone else done this?

Why not contact live chat and explain the situation and see what they have to say.

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]

Onlyones wrote:

Vanilla_Kink wrote:

Why not contact live chat and explain the situation and see what they have to say.

^^ This :) 

Just have a chat with customer care and they'll make a note on the orders you have returns for. It takes a fair bit of returning to be listed as a serial returner, so don't worry :) 

The items aren't really used. They have only been tried and then put in a 'to return' box. Like lingerie I've tried on that didn't fit or a toy I didn't like. I just don't want to keep stuff I am never going to use. But I don't want to take advantage either.

Thank you jess I will contact live chat :) x

Ruby Red Slippers [sign in to see picture]

I feel really guilty when I return stuff too, so whenever I return something I make sure I write a comprehensive review on it first in the hope that getting some detailed feedback on the product and my reasons for returning it will be helpful to Lovehoney and sort of compensate them for the loss.

I hope that it works out ok though, because of the great returns policy I've often bought very expensive toys (and kept them) like the L'amourose rosa which I wouldn't have bought otherwise. I don't think I'd risk paying more than about £20 for a toy if I couldn't return it, so I hope that all the money I've spent on expensive items because of the safety net of the returns policy offsets the losses from when I've used the policy to return things.

Talia [sign in to see picture]

Vanilla_Kink wrote: "The items aren't really used. They have only been tried and then put in a 'to return' box. Like lingerie I've tried on that didn't fit or a toy I didn't like. ....

-----------------------------------------------

For toys it doesn't matter whether it's just tried out or really used - they'll be thrown away either way (I would assume as soon as the seal on the box is broken - or am I wrong?).

But there's no need to feel guilty about returning non-fitting lingerie - as far as I know that goes back into stock, just like in a shop. Though I wonder what LH do about returned items that have been discontinued and are not on the web page any more? The latter quesiton is the reason why I try to return items fairly quickly (sometimes I hope for a miracle...)

[suspended user]

suspended user

Vanilla_Kink wrote:

I always do this. I collect items to be returned from several orders until I have a box full of them, and include a very detailed note with all necessary info, such as order number and item name and reason for returning and what I would like instead and if the item has been used or not (and even the offer or discount code it was bought with). I started doing this because not so long ago I had to pay for international returns and they were not cheap so I needed to use the maximum weight/box size available for my money. As far as I know, I have not been (yet) labelled a 'serial returner', I would assume this is done based on some sort of money spent - items kept - items returned relation percentage and I do spend and keep way more stuff than what I return. I also try to return stuff unused. I only send back used toys if they were really disappointing and not good enough value for money.

Thank you era, I feel better knowing you do the same by sending them back in one batch. I did return the items but haven't heard from Lovehoney yet. I do intend to be a lot more careful with my purchases to try to ensure I won't have to return stuff again. I'm certain I spend more then I cost them though. The overall value of the returned box was low in comparison to what I spend. But if I am labeled a serial returner then hopefully I will receive a warning.

RosyCheek [sign in to see picture]

Looking for a bit of returns advice here folks. We bought a Clone-a-Willy kit a month ago. We tried the moulding process several times, finally got a decent one, poured in silicon, put in the vibrator and the bleeding thing poked out the edge, silicon was peeling away. It was terrible. I asked the kind folks of LoveHoney if they sold more silicon (I had purchased more moulding power from another site) and they were kind enough to send a full replacement. So again we moulded several times, finally filled. It and again there's patches of bare vibrator with peeling silicon on it. It's just terrible and unusable. It seems like it is more suitable for those with a larger manhood.

Now here is the real question now I've babbled on. Is this something returnable? They were kind enough to send a full new kit so I would feel so guilty. Would they "really want" a half cloned copy of my husbands cock in their recycling or do I just count it as a loss and move on? I already feel guilty at times as I have had a couple of faulty items which were again kindly replaced. I'm a bit torn and kerfuffled.

lmh95 [sign in to see picture]

RosyCheek wrote:

Looking for a bit of returns advice here folks. We bought a Clone-a-Willy kit a month ago. We tried the moulding process several times, finally got a decent one, poured in silicon, put in the vibrator and the bleeding thing poked out the edge, silicon was peeling away. It was terrible. I asked the kind folks of LoveHoney if they sold more silicon (I had purchased more moulding power from another site) and they were kind enough to send a full replacement. So again we moulded several times, finally filled. It and again there's patches of bare vibrator with peeling silicon on it. It's just terrible and unusable. It seems like it is more suitable for those with a larger manhood.

Now here is the real question now I've babbled on. Is this something returnable? They were kind enough to send a full new kit so I would feel so guilty. Would they "really want" a half cloned copy of my husbands cock in their recycling or do I just count it as a loss and move on? I already feel guilty at times as I have had a couple of faulty items which were again kindly replaced. I'm a bit torn and kerfuffled.

I would let them know at Customer Care that you've had problems again RosyCheek. It could be a faulty batch. Lovehoney want you and all their other customers to be happy with the products that they buy and that is why they have their amazing returns policy in place :)
    luvved up cupple [sign in to see picture]

I doubt they'd want back. We reviewed a lube a while back, explaining it wasn't for us as it left Mrs LUC a little stingy & irritated after use. Was a cheaper one, part of 3 for £10 deal and one we'd not used. Just moved on and put down to experience.

A day or so later we had an email apologising & asking if we required anything else from the offer to replace said lube yet not mentioning returning the open bottle.

We politely declined rather than have something for the sake of having something but was very impressed that they contacted us based on our review. The review didn't go live for a few reasons but none the less very impressed with the level of customer service over a product worth £3.33!

If they couldn't afford to do this, they wouldn't end of.

RosyCheek [sign in to see picture]

I took massive deep breaths and contacted customer services regarding the issues I have been having. Turns out I'm not alone in it. Feeling much less guilty now! Thanks for the help folks 😘

Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]

I was just trying out a piece of lingerie for the first time and one of the shoulder straps just snapped :( Feels horrible to ask for another one but can't afford to buy a new one :(

honeybun91 [sign in to see picture]

I would contact customer care about that and see what they have to say. Don't know if they would make you send the old one back though?

Sxleksaker wrote:

I was just trying out a piece of lingerie for the first time and one of the shoulder straps just snapped :( Feels horrible to ask for another one but can't afford to buy a new one :(

Oh no. What a shame Sxleksaker. That's so disappointing. Contact customer care and let them know. Hope you get it sorted out soon :)
    Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]

I don't know either, I don't like to return stuff, afraid they will see me as a serial returner since I recently returned the delay spray that I didn't react well too and once I had to return an item that was too large :/

RosyCheek wrote:

I took massive deep breaths and contacted customer services regarding the issues I have been having. Turns out I'm not alone in it. Feeling much less guilty now! Thanks for the help folks 😘

That's great RosyCheek. Glad you let them know :)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.