• Guilty to return stuff

Never know [sign in to see picture]

Skitty, my mind is not cleaver enough for that.

Hmmmmmm

I think it would depend what the items were because if it's the more expensive items in the offer you could end up owing money for the items you want to keep?

JM88 wrote:

Silly question but i have 3 unopened flirty knickers i want to send back to exchange for three more in a different size.

if i put them in a puffy envelope with the LH returns sticker can i put them in a postbox or does it still have to go to the post office?

You can just pop them in the post box with the returns label. You probably should go to the post office and get a certificate for posting in case they go walked somewhere but I'm going to admit that I never have done because I'm embarrassed in case I get quizzed about what it is I'm sending. Ive not had a problem with my parcel not being received yet. I've promised myself that if I ever have to return something that is quite expensive or I think too big then I will go to the post office and get a certificate but for something small and on the cheaper side then I personally risk it.

I know, I know that's bad and I don't want to get in to trouble for it. So shhhhhh keep hush hush.

LibraLover [sign in to see picture]

Skitty wrote:

I have a bit of an oddly specific question, but would love to know what people do if they order anything in the 3 for £x offers and don't like one of the products, but don't want to exchange it for anything else in the offer. Because the deal is so good, there wouldn't be much to refund if then paying full price for the other two things (I think that's how it works, right?)

I've been a bit frivolous with buying lots of 3 for £10 things in different orders, and have ended up with 2 or 3 things across different orders that I'm never going to end up using, but can't think of a way to return them for anything that I want because of not wanting to exchange for something else in the offer, and not really understanding what I'd get back if asking for a refund.

If you were to send one back for refund, you'd have to pay full price for the other 2, so that's generally not worth it.

If there isn't anything I want, I just exchange for condoms or lube. They are both in the 3 for £10 deal, and there's lube in the 3 for £25 deal. I might not need it at the time, but will use it eventually... The scented massage candles might be another idea in the 3 for £10

I would also recommend the massage oils on the 3 for £10 offer, but you might already have them all hehe

what haven't you tried?

PurpleHeart [sign in to see picture]

I'd go for oils/candles too, or the chocolate body paint. Like others have said, even if you have them, you will still get to use them sooner or later.

JM88 [sign in to see picture]

Skitty i think if you send something back you get a third of the deal price regardless of the price of the item.

i sent back a butt plug unaware it was in a two for £14 when i bought them and lh emailed me and offered me either £7 for it (think it was £9.99) or i could exchange it for another of the butt plugs that were in the deal. I opted for the £7 because i didnt fancy anything else.

eta just seen libralovers post and im guessing maybe the 3 for deals are slightly different to my case?

The purple massage tool thing is good too!

Quiet ones are worse! [sign in to see picture]

I've sent an item that was £45 back, but have spent probably 4 times that since, so no, no guilt and if RM ask whats in the box I just say "Plastic samples" - well they're made from plastic aren't they?

Quiet ones are worse! wrote:

I've sent an item that was £45 back, but have spent probably 4 times that since, so no, no guilt and if RM ask whats in the box I just say "Plastic samples" - well they're made from plastic aren't they?

True hehe but I'm just such a bad liar.

Today my postie recognised me out and said "oh I left your parcel with your neighbour as you were out" I'm pretty certain that he knows, maybe he just a friendly guy but he always winks! Haha

JM88 wrote:

eta just seen libralovers post and im guessing maybe the 3 for deals are slightly different to my case?

I haven't done it, so don't actually know, that's just what I understood from the special offers page http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/special-offers/

Skitty [sign in to see picture]

Thanks for the responses on my question! I was a bit worried after posting it that people might be cross with me for wanting to return such cheap little things! So it was nice to get such constructive responses.

I think I'll have to have a look at the things in the offer again - there are some things that I'd like to try, like the clit clamp, that are a bit adventurous for me so I worry that I wouldn't like that as well, so then I'd be returning an exchanged item :P But I guess either that if I'm feeling brave or get some nice essentials or nice smelly candles/oils - they're a good safe choice, so thanks for pointing them out :) I'm just in one of those negative frames of mind where I wish I'd played the long game and saved up for something I really wanted rather than going mad and getting lots of tiny things, but at least they're cheap and hopefully at some point maybe I'll exchange them for something I'll use, or my preferences might change and maybe I'll love these things in the future!

Oh Skitty don't you worry, I'm such a sucker for the 3 for £10 offer!! I look to see it anything has changed each time I come on here.......hmmmmm which is every day....... Oops

Skitty [sign in to see picture]

^^ I totally understand this! I spend what borders on an unhealthy amount of time on this website ;) Between the forums and the actual shop, a LH window is probably open for all of the time my laptop is on!

lindtchilli [sign in to see picture]

Quiet ones are worse! wrote:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA this is my favourite tactic ever!

I have sent things back in the past - as far as I recall I've never been asked specifics.

I really hope I never have an LH parcel go to my lecherous neighbour, I know the packaging is discreet but... I wouldn't want him to get ideas

lindtchilli [sign in to see picture]

I tried to edit my message but it isn't working:

I got the vanilla massage candle in a weekly freebie deal, sadly I've no one to massage or be massaged by but I tend to be snobby when it comes to scented candles (sometimes they smell so fake) and this one made me go ooh, yummy! It's small but perfectly formed I can't lay my hands on it to have another sniff, but my gut reaction was very positive.

Quiet ones are worse! [sign in to see picture]

Skitty wrote:

^^ I totally understand this! I spend what borders on an unhealthy amount of time on this website ;) Between the forums and the actual shop, a LH window is probably open for all of the time my laptop is on!

You know when you spend too much time on here if you've created a short cut in the bar at the top of your browser! I haven't but all I need to put in is "L" and the forum comes up first, can bit a bit funny when LH adverts pop up next to Sky news articles, tracking cookies.

lindtchilli wrote:

I tried to edit my message but it isn't working:

I got the vanilla massage candle in a weekly freebie deal, sadly I've no one to massage or be massaged by but I tend to be snobby when it comes to scented candles (sometimes they smell so fake) and this one made me go ooh, yummy! It's small but perfectly formed I can't lay my hands on it to have another sniff, but my gut reaction was very positive.

I use my massage candles alone just as much as with my partner! (Well, he is in a different country...) They're especially nice if I've done a lot of walking or cycling that day, they fill the room with a lovely scent and then I massage into my tired legs! The Lovehoney vanilla one is my favourite smell but I prefer the oil from my Earthly Body (cherry) one

Anyone know what to do here? I find it hard sometimes to chat quick enough on live chat!

a while back i bought a bullet for £14.99 and its in my order history. Unfortunitely it was faulty so i got it exchanged for a similar one (same price) because my broken one was discontinued. The new bullet appears in my order history as £0.00 because it was a replacement.

now i want to return it but what do i put on the returns form? I cant put the current one because its £0 in my order history so it looks like im sending back a freebie! Likewise if i put the order number of the original one then send back a bullet thats visibly different is that ok?

FrozenAngel [sign in to see picture]

JM88 wrote:

Anyone know what to do here? I find it hard sometimes to chat quick enough on live chat!

a while back i bought a bullet for £14.99 and its in my order history. Unfortunitely it was faulty so i got it exchanged for a similar one (same price) because my broken one was discontinued. The new bullet appears in my order history as £0.00 because it was a replacement.

now i want to return it but what do i put on the returns form? I cant put the current one because its £0 in my order history so it looks like im sending back a freebie! Likewise if i put the order number of the original one then send back a bullet thats visibly different is that ok?

Put "My original order was XYZ, this was replaced with this due to REASON, I am returning the replacement due to this. Can I please have refund/exchange/replacement Thanks muchly JM88"

Thanks frozen angel! I guess i can put that in the comments box instead of just putting one order number in that box.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.