• Strap on Harness - and cockcage!

limphil [sign in to see picture]

Miss has told me to find something new. She wants me to penetrate her using a harness, BUT I will still be wearing my CB3000 cage. I cannot see anything that would work, they all seem to have "under gusset" straps that would get in the way of the cage.

Ideally She wants me to be inside her but still unable to erect, on the grounds that I shoyld be abe to keep going indefinitely.

Any ideas?

Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]

Have you investigated penis extenders? You could possibly find one with a large enough inner that it will stretch over your cage, then you will be penetrating her with the extender while still being caged. I'm not sure how big cages are, though, so sorry if this is a silly idea. Just the first thing I thought of :)

not a silly idea at all.

I also thought of an extender that would contain my flacid penis, not allowing it room to grow and therefore making (my) climax impossible.

The alternative would be something like:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13506

fitted over the top of my cage i.e a little higher up the stomach.

HateSpark [sign in to see picture]

I felt it necessary to make an account just to reply to this after my partner telling me about this thread.

What you are proposing is simply dangerous. Psycosexually, physically and mentally.

Let me explain: What you will be doing is setting up an ‘association’.
    In the same way animals can be trained to associate pressing a button with distribution of food. However, what you will be doing is telling your mind/body that it is not ok to get an erection in a position when you should - penetrating your partner. This is a fundamental sexual function, and what you are proposing is to break that via negative association. The implications of that are catastrophic.
    Your body/mind will be trained into believing that an erection under the most basic of circumstances will result in pain.

There are some things you should not experiment with, and this is one of them!

Also her belief that you should be able to keep going indefinitely, is wrong. Some of the muscles that you use to perform sex, irrelevant of the position, simply are not up for the job. They do not get worked out properly enough for you to use them “indefinitely”; and even if they did, ALL muscles have tiring, and indeed breaking point.

You and your partner need to sit down and properly talk about this - properly. Stop thinking with your little head! As a Dom, she is disregarding her duty of care to you as her sub, as this WILL cause long term, potentially irreparable damage to you! Part of being a Dom is to take care of your sub - she can’t simply choose to ignore that for her mere sexual gratification!

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

Contrary to the post above, I completely understand what you're doing and why you want to do it. Some people aren't aware of Femme Dom and male chastity I guess.
    The lovehoney forum is an open place to talk about all things legally sexual and the post above is in no way helpful.

I might suggest looking at the rodeoh range - I think you'll find a solution there even though the sizing is for women, but that might just add to your humiliation. ;)
    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28625

I'm not saying I don't understand it, I do, it's just I'm trying to be objective in the face of his subjectivity and show him the outright danger involved in what he is trying to do. And it's also incredibly ignorant of you to assume that I am not aware of Femme Dom and male chastity.

But if you want to perpetuate poor sexual health practices, go right ahead.

Thank you HateSpark for your concern, however I am contracted to please my Miss, both of us met in the vanilla world and developed a different type of relationship gradually after a great deal of research. My reason for existance is to please my Mistress who has an incredible libido compared to previous partners, and may I add she says the same about me. I am reguarly but not frequently relieved by her in different ways but we have found intercourse mutually frustrating, she wants to add this to our reportoire on a regular basis, and who am I to disagree?

If "In the same way animals can be trained to associate pressing a button with distribution of food. However, what you will be doing is telling your mind/body that it is not ok to get an erection in a position when you should - penetrating your partner. This is a fundamental sexual function, and what you are proposing is to break that via negative association."

Is true then I am truly being trained to used my body to give her pleasure.

limphil wrote:

Thank you HateSpark for your concern, however I am contracted to please my Miss, both of us met in the vanilla world and developed a different type of relationship gradually after a great deal of research. My reason for existance is to please my Mistress who has an incredible libido compared to previous partners, and may I add she says the same about me. I am reguarly but not frequently relieved by her in different ways but we have found intercourse mutually frustrating, she wants to add this to our reportoire on a regular basis, and who am I to disagree?

If "In the same way animals can be trained to associate pressing a button with distribution of food. However, what you will be doing is telling your mind/body that it is not ok to get an erection in a position when you should - penetrating your partner. This is a fundamental sexual function, and what you are proposing is to break that via negative association."

Is true then I am truly being trained to used my body to give her pleasure.

Just please, please, remember that a Dom has a duty of care to her/his sub - and if there is any niggling thought in the back of your mind about anything, it is your responsibility to communicate that to your Dom, so they can take that into consideration.

Anyway, I wish you well and good health in your escapades!

KeptLocked [sign in to see picture]

Hi limphil

We've been looking at this too and I did buy a harness from here after speaking with the very helpful advisers. Unfortunately the harness wasn't designed to be worn while I was caged and so wasn't confortable for either of us.

However I have seen the Meo Male Chastity Dildo harness on another website which is shaped to fit around your cage.

I'm saving up for mine!

Good luck and let me know how you get on if you get one please.

Blueeyes82 [sign in to see picture]

There are 2 harnesses that I will only use and that's after coming across a lot of them, they are both handmade leather and designed and made by 2 different companies (can't mention them on here).

Young and fun95 [sign in to see picture]

totally agree with hatespark and i've never thought of it in this way before. i totally understand why you want to do this but it is a dangerous thing to do long term. as said, breaking that connection between sex and erection may impact you for the rest of your life, imagine disapointing her becuase she wants sex with you and you cant get an erection, there are many, thick sleeves to be worn during sex that will make it so you can barely feel anything, my OH has one and its impossible to orgasm because there just isnt enough sensations, yet he's erect and able to enjoy sex. or you could wear a solid one that allowes your erection and your orgasm but you can still continue afterwards. plus, i cant imagine the pain of your penis when your body thinks its having sex, therefore maintaining the hardest erection possible and is confined, that in itself concerns me about burst blood vessels.

also, you cant go indefinately, you will get tired, and your OH will be disapointed/angry at you for stopping her pleasure becuase you are too tired. you will feel like a failure becuase you couldn't pleasure her. by all means try it every so often, but making it a reguar part of your sex life will likely make you unable to have sex without the aid of a strap on.

KeptLocked [sign in to see picture]

Blueeyes82 wrote:

There are 2 harnesses that I will only use and that's after coming across a lot of them, they are both handmade leather and designed and made by 2 different companies (can't mention them on here).

Don't surpose you can give any clues can you - I'm still looking for alternatives

muttsnutts [sign in to see picture]

I really don't see an issue with this. Some people have been in permanent chastity for years and use a strap on with their mistress.

Burst blood vessels should not be an issue. A proper fitting chastity cage would stop an eraction from even starting.

ruffledsheets [sign in to see picture]

As someone who's had a chastity fetish for years, I can happily confirm that there's nothing wrong with preventing erections when they occur. That's the whole point of chastity devices. I've certainly never had any issues from it.

If you're locked in an ill fitting device that causes pain then that's a different story, but assuming you're not, you should be fine. As with anything like this, just stop if it hurts.

Indeed, for me personally, some of my favourite sexual experiences are when I'm locked and pleasuring my other half. Almost all

I've never worm a harness myself, but I know of people who have and have had great experiences with them.

With regards to the issues above...

1. As with any physicl activity, if you're muscles aren't up to it and you start to feel pain, cramps etc., then stop. You can always build up to lasting longer, although I think you'll be able to last a lot longer with a harness and chastity device than without one!

2. I doubt that a Pavlov's dog effect will occur the first time you do such an activity. If you find you're not enjoying it, you can always stop.

The bottom line is, as with anything like this, don't be afraid to try it out, just don't be afraid to stop either if it's not your thing.

Have fun!

Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]

I've been thinking about my reply to this and have finally narrowed down to my key responses.

1. As a sex educator / coach and a FemDom, I believe that @Hate Spark, should really reconsider classifying what is bad sexual well being, particularly when it comes to fetishes which are already classed as taboos making it harder for people to accept theirs or others sexual desires as something which is actually perfectly ok when acted out sane and consensually.

2. There are many who actually try this out and haven't had any bad experiences regarding burst blood vessels, or lack of performance when out of device. There are even those who use chastity 24 / 7 for over a year, and still have a fully functioning penis (trust me, I know, I have seen them).

3. Classic conditioning is actually a method used between consenting subs and Dom's. However it is not as easy as what is being stated above. It takes steps and a lot of time, and I mean a hell of a lot. From my experiences when conditioning a sub it takes stages that have been carefully thought out. Word association is one of my favourite ones to do, by making a sub think of a fetish they are nervous about or similar when a word is said. This actually can have a positive effect on the submissives sexual wellbeing, as often it's a fetish they feel ashamed of but love, and the word / trigger actually helps them accept it more. (also note classical conditioning itself is a fetish, although should only be performed by consenting and experienced Dommes and subs).

4. Where the sub feels let down as he can not satify their Mistress indefinitely. It's rare for Mistresses to set tasks which a sub can do to perfection, and she will not expect perfect, yet will show her high standards. This is actually not a bad thing, and gives the submissive something to work on, and also some way they can bond with their Mistress / Master as their Mistress helps them train and reach their next goal. Basically it's a chance to build on their relationship.

5. Using a penis extension over a cock. The point of a harness is so the penis stays in chastity and does not penetrate the Mistress. Penetration is something most submissives don't have the right to in the eyes of a Domme, unless given strict instructions to. Using a penis sleeve would still mean that their penis still enters their Mistress, even if it doesn't gain as much sensation as to when having intercourse without one. Those lucky enough to penetrate a Mistress (or heck, when touch their Mistress in anyway), will have earned so, or impressed their Mistresses in a way that their Mistress sees fit.

6. But of course, you did give some solid advice, and that is that a submissive and Dom should communicate about these matters before, during, and even after.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.