• comparison and advice

Mr_Hammer69 [sign in to see picture]

Hi all.
    We've just had to get rid of a doc Johnson jelly dido because of the problems that seem to be quite common (colour change, smell)

Are the realistic dildos going to cause the same problem in a few months? We have a silicone rabbit, a glass dildo and a gspot toy but we liked the length of the doc Johnson. None of these materials cause any problems so is it best to keep to glass/silicone and go for something longer or are the realistic toys good at la sting?

Thanks all

darklightq [sign in to see picture]

I've had a realistic dildo mainly for anal play for a while now and have yet to notice a change in colour or any odd smells (even from anal) if that's helpful.

SensualFire [sign in to see picture]

I have had a horrid experience with Jelly attachments, (for my wand)I did not need to open the parcel as they really did smell bad. Their was discolouring too.

I need to add here that they were NOT from LH,

I have had no issues with silicone glass and other Jelly toys, It very much depends, you can not gurantee what Jelly toys will be like. I think thats the risk you take

Young and fun95 [sign in to see picture]

some real feel stuff is anti bacterial, not sure if it for dildos though, ours are all male strokers. they are pourous so can't be fully cleaned, although i think some people may use bleach solutions to clean them but I'd ask LH if you can do that with whatever you choose. we have loads of real feel stuff and none of it has ever had any problems, except our first ever stroker which wasnt cleaned properly at all

CutieCurious [sign in to see picture]

I have these two realistic dildos: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22814 and http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31237

I have had no issues at all with smell or changes in colour. I've only had the Adrien Lastic for about a month, but I've had the Lovehoney Lifelike for almost a year and it gets used at least twice a week, so it's stood the test of time.

It did recently start to feel slightly tacky from so much use and cleaning, but I bought this renewer powder: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31455 and now it feels as good as new.

SensualFire [sign in to see picture]

i have seen the Renewer powder, never knew such stuff existed :O I am giving some serious contemplation on purchasing a fleshlight for some one I my self to possess a HUGE dildo, its been in the drawer ever since I got the thing. NO WAY is that entering me ahahaa

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.