• Pegging Dildo Preferences

Jrok [sign in to see picture]

I have followed brief discussions on here regarding which dildo is best / preferred for pegging, but I still have one question bouncing around in my head. Do you prefer a realistic dildo, and why?
    I am one of those men that initially didn't want to go with a realistic for the obvious reasons. I have since gotten passed the hang up that I have in regards to being a man taking a dildo that resembles another man, but don't want to go realistic just for the fact that it is realistic (if that makes any sense). There are some really nice realistic dildos out there and some very nice non realistics too. Early on in this adventure, we bought a double that was really textured and very realistic except for the color and it was uncomfortable because of the texture. We have since bought the red rider because it was smooth and I like it though it is a little too hard. I am wanting to go to more of a solid core with softer outside thinking that it will just plain feel better. Am I right? What benefits does a realistic have, or is it just that it looks like a penis?

AsYouWish! [sign in to see picture]

I don't really want realistic either as I don't want my wife to pretend to be a man but to use a dildo for our pleasure together.
    I have tried a few and smooth is best as my OH tends to get the understandable urge to thrust. Perhaps with more training I would enjoy texture but not yet. Having said all of that, I am game to try anything so would try realistic but ideally not too veiny!

Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]

I avoid realistic dildos for anal just because I don't want anything that porous going in the rear end. Unless you use a condom every time you're going to end up with quite a nasty dildo...

I have often thought basically the same thing though, that I'd like to take a realistic one because it's nice and soft and cushy. But I also dislike trying to penetrate/be penetrated anally with softer toys as it's just harder to use them!

So yeah, my preference is silicone 100% lol

JM88 [sign in to see picture]

I would prefer to see a harness more aimed at women. Like thinner pale pink straps. I bought a strapless one because we didnt like the look of thick black straps on strapon that made them look too fetishy.

Something prettier and more subtle wouldve been ideal for a first time.

Suzywong [sign in to see picture]

We always put condoms on our toys for anal and virginal use... That may sometimes neglate any surface textures but it helps when it comes to keeping toys clean etc... TBH to say that we prefer realiastic for the size of dildo we use when pegging would be a dream come true lol.... We have progressed way past anything anything realistic as far as size..but we do use a lot of dildo's that are smaller also but tend to go for those that have a slight upturn in the end so that they rub better against the prostate gland especially when he is on his back with legs spread.... a deep slow rotating motion really hits the spot.

As far as relaistic dildo's being softer and more 'realistic' we I think prefer something a little more firmer..

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.