• How powerful is the We-Vibe touch?

Ruby Red Slippers [sign in to see picture]

Thinking of getting it - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30319 but I want to know how strong the vibrations are. I can't really handle clitoral vibrations that are any stronger than the LH erotic rocket (http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15359). Can anyone tell me how it compares to this?

Fluffbags [sign in to see picture]

I personally think the Touch is quite a bit stronger than the pocket rocket. The vibrations feel more deep and rumbly, so this makes it feel stronger than a lot of other vibrators anyway. It is not quite as powerful as the We-Vibe tango though.

Personally, I love the Touch and the Tango, but I like my vibrations very powerful, deep and rumbly. Maybe a Lelo product would suit you better, such as the Mia?

sleepycelia [sign in to see picture]

The We-Vibe Touch is reallllly rumbly and pretty strong, although the first speed is just a nice soft deep vibration, not too intense or anything - I have two and love them both. Can't tell you how it compares to the Lovehoney rocket thingy though, I had one ages ago and found it super buzzy.

Seconding Fluffbags with the Mia suggestion, I think that might work out better for you!

PurpleHeart [sign in to see picture]

I just got the Mia 2 days ago and I'll vouch for it too! It's incredible! And the lowest setting is not too strong at all so I think you should be fine with it :D

Ruby Red Slippers [sign in to see picture]

I don't fancy getting the Mia because it's too similar to the FSOG Wickedly Tempting vibe which I already have, and I was looking for something that's the shape of the we vibe

Any thoughts on the LELO lily? Would that be too strong? I've also tried the happy rabbit 2 and found it was so strong that it hurt me, so the erotic rocket is my limit for strength.
    Fluffbags [sign in to see picture]

Ruby Red Slippers wrote:

I don't fancy getting the Mia because it's too similar to the FSOG Wickedly Tempting vibe which I already have, and I was looking for something that's the shape of the we vibe

Any thoughts on the LELO lily? Would that be too strong? I've also tried the happy rabbit 2 and found it was so strong that it hurt me, so the erotic rocket is my limit for strength.

I haven't tried the Lily, but I know for a fact it is weaker than the We-Vibe Touch, as another reviewer told me this a while ago. As for how weak/strong it is, I couldn't tell you I'm afraid.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.