• Sex toy won't fit!

Sextoynewbie [sign in to see picture]

I've just bought my very first sex toy - Slimline G-spot Vibrator because I've always wanted to have a G-spot orgasm and hopefully squirt. But it won't fit!

I tried it last night with lube and it hurt like crazy then when it was in it didn't feel as good as people have said in reviews.

I'm a virgin too btw and I rarely masturbate.

JM88 [sign in to see picture]

Hi, firstly LH have a 365 day returns policy, even for things youve used! So thats always an option.

i would say personally if you dont often masturbate and are a virgin then the g spot vibes maybe arent the best starting point. They tend to be shaped differently which may feel awkward if you arent used to having anything inserted.

With regards to the orgasm and squirting, very few women find it possible to orgasm just through internal stimulation so dont stress if it doesnt feel good for a start.

I bought my first rabbit on here a few months ago and it took a good few goes until i could orgasm from it.for a start it felt large and a bit awkward, but you soon learn which angles and depth feel best and whether moving it around helps.

Do you use tampons? If not then familiarise yourself with your anatomy. With toys, and penises and tampons, theres an angle at which your vagina slopes and if you get it right it will slip in painlessly. If however you put it in an the wrong angle it can feel proddy and sore.

Persevere with it, or consider trying a regular shaped vibe until you feel comfortable with it. It will take time and since youre a beginner it will probably feel a bit uncomfortable at times.

It sounds silly but make sure youre in the mood for it. Relaxed, sexy, clean and somewhere where you wont be disturbed so you can take your time.

good luck!

missmhithrha [sign in to see picture]

Try not to focus on slamming the toy in right away. Turn on the vibe and run it over your labia for a while, or circle it over your clit. Focus on something besides penetration until you really feel ready, your body should tell you by producing natural lubricant but if you need a bit of extra help (some people find sex toys intimidating and your body might be a little bit resistant at first) add some water based lube and go slow.

I'm with JM, though. Maybe a g-spot toy isn't great for a first one. They tend to have a slight strange shape which can be difficult if you arne't used to penetration whatsoever. I would try for a slim toy like LH's Basics Lady Lustfinger http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25883 which, if you aren't already, will help you get acquainted with your clitoris while also being gentle on the insert. Then you can move up to a slimline toy more intended for pentration, like the Silent Smoothie Vibe http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14152

While aiming to squirt is a noble goal, it might not be realistic for someone who rarely masturbates. Take it slow, enjoy yourself. There's plenty of time for g-spot stimulation and squirting after you've given yourself time to adjust to toys and masturbating.

Best of luck!

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

great advice above

myghost [sign in to see picture]

if you've never used anything penetratively before you should be aware you need to warm up first, the slimline g-spot vibe has a bulbous head it wont slip in as easily as a ladyfinger or a slimline classic wand vibe. what you may find helpful is to run the head of your vibe over your clit and vulva on the entrance of your vagina to begin with then try insertion don't be too forcefull and angle towards your lower back, trying to push a toy in when your body's not ready will just result in pain and soreness. if you find you really can't get on with the slimline g-spot this doc johnson one http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29562 has a much smaller easier to insert head

sassykitten;) [sign in to see picture]

As youve never had sex or used toys regularly you need your body to relax and get useds to it..

I know until id relax and learnt angles on which my body works sex wasnt pleasent...

Id advise teach yourself about your body completely relax before inserting anything as others have said lube is great helped me massively and practice rubbing it across your clit n around warming your body to the idea...

If you find its still not for you lh do 365day return no questions asked xx

Skitty [sign in to see picture]

I agree with what everyone else has said, it may just be a tricky toy to start with if you're not already used to penetration. It took me a really long time to warm up to the idea of toys, and I sometimes still have off days where it feels tight or uncomfortable to play with toys internally. I'd definitely recommend getting a selection of smaller toys, like the LH Lustfinger, or a vibrating love egg. This vibrating egg (http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=9670) is one of the first toys I ever bought and I still regularly use it because you can use it for clitoral stimulation or internally. It's also great to use to get yourself ready for a bigger toy, or you can use it on your clit while inserting a larger toy, because the need to be really properly turned on before you can take a larger toy really can't be overstated :) Best of luck and make sure to take things at your own pace - insertable toys won't necessarily feel better, it's all personal preference and it might just not be your thing at the moment.

SensualFire [sign in to see picture]

For `beginners` and Virgins, start of gradually. It `will` hurt and be uncomfrotable if you start of with a large penetrating toy. Perhaps start of with a clitoral vibrator

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30215 Love Honey Silencer (6 function)

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26487 Lelo Mia 2 USB Recharger

They are small, not ugly to the eye ad certainly good to start of with, then if you enjoy this and your still `comfortable` then go with something like

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=21991 Rocks Off

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14152 Cupids Silent smoothie

I am sticking with the slim line/discreet vibrators here, just because of the subject here. Anyone who is starting out needs to be gentle with themselves and not rush, the Hymen may or may not be in tact when your a virgin if it is or if it is not, when your new to penetration then there `may` be some discomfort. Use Lube, be in a place and space where you will not be disturbed, so you can be relaxed Its all about honoring your self and your body,

Regardless that its not sex with some one I personally know that being wise with what toy you purchase and use, will be of great benefit. You wont be `put of` by sexy toys for a start, never mind a `penetration` experience

Aphrodisiac [sign in to see picture]

Yes I agree with the people above I would defo start off with a plain vibe (slim and quite short) and work your way up. There's no point spending money on a really nice expensive one if its just gonna hurt so Id say experiment with the cheaper ones such as the lady finger and longer versions of this before moving on to bigger and more complex toys. Try different angles/positions/speeds with these to find out what you like and then tailor this to your next purchase. Don't worry if it all seems a little alien at first you'll soon work out what's good for you x

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.