• What is your favorite way to fall asleep?

Kassandra Silverbullet [sign in to see picture]

I personally really like yo fall asleep after a long bath, and/or som fun and then just fall asleep while getting a massage from the boyfriend, what about you?!;)

Anonymous Lady [sign in to see picture]

I had difficulties falling asleep for a long time. Found that the easiest way for me is when I turn on my MP3 player with an audiobook on a lowest, whisper-quiet volume, and I'm out in 5 minutes! Without them, I'd probably still have insomnia. I also love to curl up with my OH on special occasions (we sleep in separate bedrooms until we get a better bed or move out to a bigger apartment).

jeffngloria [sign in to see picture]

Full of stella artois, or a similar export strength beer, makes for the ultimate in relationship testing rhythmic nasel cacophony haha

Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]

I like to fall asleep to American Dad or such playing in the background. It's comforting and keeps my invasive thoughts at bay enough to get to sleep. Also love to have my back pressed against my partner's back and have our feet touching, for some reason I find that more comforting than hugging in bed :)

Don_Don [sign in to see picture]

Nude, drunk, spent..... any of those come a close 2nd to being naked and spooning the wife

myghost [sign in to see picture]

With the radio on i always have radio2 on loud enough that i can hear quiet enough not to disturb anyone else i find it rather comforting to have something to listen to when i can't sleep

sassykitten;) [sign in to see picture]

Cuddling up with a duvet and a movie would be nice if I had some1 to do it with xx

alibnmimi [sign in to see picture]

Naked and spooning

jackador123 [sign in to see picture]

Completely exhausting the body so sleep is what the body yearns for. The best kind of sleep.

missmhithrha [sign in to see picture]

Lovebirds_x wrote:

Also love to have my back pressed against my partner's back and have our feet touching, for some reason I find that more comforting than hugging in bed :)

+1 to this. I like cuddling and hugging on my OH when we're getting ready for bed, but once it comes to actually falling asleep back to back is the way to go. Maybe it's because we both like to be facing the windows on either side of the bed.

VirginAngel [sign in to see picture]

Youtube on my phone, listening to either the hour long version of beethovens moonlight sonata or one of those 8 hour thunderstorm and rain noise videos.

Gifted Amateur [sign in to see picture]

What a joy easily falling asleep would be! Seems I have issues relaxing enough to kick off sleep easily. Most easily through exercise tho ;-)

That's actual exercise, with weights and stuff, or the more intimate kind. Gotta love those sleep inducing endorphins.

Skitty [sign in to see picture]

I fall asleep way too easily so most of the time I end up falling asleep on the sofa, usually with my head on my partner's lap. As nice as this can be, I usually get all sleepy and grumpy, so I like when my OH gives me a proper bedtime and tucks me in before getting in bed as well and cuddling me. A lot of the time I'm asleep way before he settles down with me, but apparently we have chats while I'm fast asleep, so that's always intriguing to hear about in the morning :)

Gifted Amateur [sign in to see picture]

The falling asleep on the sofa sounds familiar, my OH does that regularly. I end out trapped then, gotta make sure everything you want is in reach...

Skitty [sign in to see picture]

Haha, you're so right about that. Us sofa-fall-asleepers are fiends for making our partners sit still for our nap times.

MissNoir [sign in to see picture]

My favourite is falling asleep with OH spooning me or I have my face buried in his chest. I like to fall asleep to music or silence depending on how tired I am. At home I do that thing girls do with one leg straight & te other in a 90 degree angle, it really is so comfy! At home I always have music on to fall asleep to & tend to wake up with it still playing & earphones wrapped round my neck. At OH he normally puts a series or film on, we've fallen asleep early & woke up the next afternoon with the show still on episodes! Makes me laugh ^_^

darklightq [sign in to see picture]

A certain and sometimes funny and random podcast on my phone at night is great. I get the enjoyment of listening to it whilst I am still awake but tired, then as as the time goes on I will eventually drift of to sleep sometimes half-way through it sometimes near the end just depends on how tired I really am.

Also the same as above but with iPlayer/On demand stuff, I always have at least one program, like QI to watch and I if I am really tired I won't see it all before falling asleep, If there is more than 1 program to watch like QI and HIGNFY then I tend to get through one and a bit before falling asleep. On the other hand If I am not that tired to begin with then once I have watched everything I want to It will leave me tired enough to get to sleep once I turn TV off.

magicnumber69 [sign in to see picture]

One thing's for sure, I DON'T like falling asleep alone! 😭

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

Snuggling a Hello Kitty

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.