• So many rabbits to choose from but none with the right combination :(

VirginAngel [sign in to see picture]

Spent the past hour searching all the rabbits and while various ones have great features none seems to have all the ones i want/need. I;ve tried a rabbit before, the jessica 2.0 slimline, but it didn't work for me. The rabbit ears were in the wrong place for my body and the motor not strong enough for my muscles as the toy kept stopping as i squeezed on it.

So i thought i'd have a look at alternatives, yet despite there being 2 pages of them not one fits the following:

waterproof
    rotating rather than vibrating shaft
    between 4 and 4.5 inch circumference
    5-6 inch insertable length.

The only two that even comes close is the original jessica 2.0, yet she is too girthy and the same issue with rabbit ears positioning, and the Mr big, which isn't waterproof.
    I'm sad now :(

Blueeyes82 [sign in to see picture]

tbh the typical rabbit is hard to come by, especially now that 'safe materials' are the must. Body safe rubber isn't actually 100% body safe.

If you are willing to stretch the ££ you can go for a higher end product. Most will just have that 1 ear though and they combine vibrating with rotation and some with thrusting.

Is there any thing else that you would be happy to add in?

PurpleHeart [sign in to see picture]

How about the Swan ones? I think they might fit your bill perfectly!
    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=27077
    Slightly more girth than what you listed but I think it's worth a shot :D

PurpleHeart wrote:

How about the Swan ones? I think they might fit your bill perfectly!
    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=27077
    Slightly more girth than what you listed but I think it's worth a shot :D

That is a fab suggestion :)

Also I'll add that I did think rotation would be better but ended up liking vibration more! I tried the Oh slimline silicone rabbit which didn't fit me OK at all, my second try was http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31803 and it ended up being perfect, I'll repeat what I was told when I needed help on this - it's a trial and error story, make use of LH's return policy and you'll find your match sooner or later :)!

oops quoted instead of edit sorry :)
    VirginAngel [sign in to see picture]

Unfortunately a swan is well out of my budget, and i could never justify £100 on a temporary toy (they will all be thrown away in a few months when my relationship stops being long distance, my partner thinks using toys is weird) right now im just figuring out my body and my responses as i've never had a sexual partner before.

Second suggestion i unfortunately dislike g spot stimulation and it seems geared for that although thank you both for the suggestions. I think i'm far more interested in those gorgeous red shoes they just added to the site, and those i wouldn't need to get rid of so the rabbit will remain elusive down that rabbit hole for now.

will you be with your bf 24/7? if not, then get a decent sex toy, it's not his business what you get up to in your bedroom, when on your own ;)

Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]

Blueeyes82 wrote:

will you be with your bf 24/7? if not, then get a decent sex toy, it's not his business what you get up to in your bedroom, when on your own ;)

I would add that even if you ARE with your partner 24/7, give him a little private show with you and your toys. Maybe even let him use them on you, all with the promise that they can disappear if he really hates them. Though when sex toy=squirmy orgasmic bliss that is hot to watch and easilly achievable, what's to hate? You can show him exactly why sex toys are not weird! :)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.