• Love Eggs - Is This Normal..?

PBLove [sign in to see picture]

LittleSwitchBitch wrote:

PBLove wrote:

LittleSwitchBitch wrote:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22202 that's the one I'm talking bout

Yea then we are on the same page! :) We exchanged ours for a different toy (which we weren't that impressed with as well but we didn't want to be a pain in the arse either!) instead of getting a replacement though.

I can't bring myself to use it after it leaking... I worry it will happen again and I no the chances r it won't but... I don't no.. I just can't :(

Totally understand! Don't think I could deal with the worry that it might leak weird fluid again either, especially as it is going in a rather sensitive area.

Strange Days [sign in to see picture]

Yes, that the one - exactly - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22202

Sorry, but excesive battery drain to the point the toy is a PITA to use, does a bad product make. To repeat, no other toy has ever needed such TLC as this one. And believe me, I have tried pleanty.

Its perfectly possible to avoid this issue, with a bit of electronics. Remember, this toy should be £34-99 - !! So its not really cheap. Expectations are raised, at this price level. But even at DOTD price - £20 I think it was - its still poor.

Regarding my LH review, we will see. I have had a negative review published, with minor edits, before. So I do know LH do publish some.

Strange Days [sign in to see picture]

Lols. Marmite applies it seems - Love it or Hate it....!!

@PBLOve - yes - with you 100%. At £20, not £34-99...!!

Quote - 'My OH and I would argue that it is quite a poor product considering it is £35, and cheaper toys that we have don't have the problem this one did.'

God knows why people tolerate this..... Takes all sorts.....

Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]

PBLove wrote:

Lovebirds_x wrote:

Strange Days wrote:

Hah. Well, we agree then. Very, very poor, LH. This is a Bad Product, which does TC and LH no credit.

Mine is ready to return, tomorrow. Annoyed I listened to LH, on this. My instinct was it was rubbish - and so it seems.

Will LH dare to publish the factual review I just submitted....?

Actually it is quite a good product. Ours is still working 100%. Batteries dying does not make it a bad product. And no, don't make it out to be that Lovehoney don't dare to post factual reviews. They don't post reviews about faulty products, they do post factual negative reviews. I have a few myself. And sorry, but if batteries dying was what made it such a terrible product for you then it isn't very factual...

Well we left batteries in it just over night or a little longer and they were completely dead. If we compare this to our other toys which we've left batteries in, they've all lasted significantly longer. And then it broke completely on us. My OH and I would argue that it is quite a poor product considering it is £35, and cheaper toys that we have don't have the problem this one did. And it only has 3 and half stars from reviews, which is kinda low for the price tag.

But maybe there are just a few faulty ones and the rest are fine, I guess this makes the most sense otherwise they wouldn't be able to keep selling them.

Totally agree, yours was faulty considering it broke. But they wouldn't sell a product that is actually crap. We take the batteries out after every use and we are still on the set it came with and we got it in July...so a non faulty one doesn't munch batteries if they aren't left in.

pinkanimal [sign in to see picture]

My egg Is the same

LittleSwitchBitch [sign in to see picture]

PBLove wrote:

LittleSwitchBitch wrote:

PBLove wrote:

LittleSwitchBitch wrote:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22202 that's the one I'm talking bout

Yea then we are on the same page! :) We exchanged ours for a different toy (which we weren't that impressed with as well but we didn't want to be a pain in the arse either!) instead of getting a replacement though.

I can't bring myself to use it after it leaking... I worry it will happen again and I no the chances r it won't but... I don't no.. I just can't :(

Totally understand! Don't think I could deal with the worry that it might leak weird fluid again either, especially as it is going in a rather sensitive area.

Yup, it seems pointless keeping it though.. I want to return something else I got so so I might send them together x
    CutieCurious [sign in to see picture]

Strange Days wrote:

Regarding my LH review, we will see. I have had a negative review published, with minor edits, before. So I do know LH do publish some.

I can see your review on the main reviews page, so it seems they posted it almost immediately.

I've had more than one negative review posted, and when you look at the list on the main reviews page, you can see negative reviews being posted daily - some of them far more scathing than yours.

The suggestion that LH only post positive reviews is really odd. It's blatantly not true.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.