• Ever left a sex toy somewhere embarrasing......

Bexy [sign in to see picture]

My dad was having a clear out once and I know he found my sister's dildo because he sent her a photo saying he'd found it and was throwing it out unless she wanted to keep it! I think she was too embarrassed to reply!

I've not had anyone find toys as such but I did ask my mum to come up and clean our house for us. She was doing upstairs and came down to say that she hadn't cleaned in the bottom of the built in wardrobes because there were some boxes I might want to move first. I realised she must've seen my boxes containing some bits and pieces and not wanted to go through them. When I went up to move them though I realised that I'd not been all that discreet with getting rid of the packaging and what she must've seen was the packaging for a glass dildo, large rubber dildo and a 50 shades of grey vibrating butt plug! Oops

Sex Squid [sign in to see picture]

Yesterday my OHs mum popped round after shopping saying she'd bought some new trousers and could she try them on. As she disappeared upstairs my OH and I looked at each other in panic because we remembered our case hadn't been put away... Realising that her mum was moments away from seeing dildos, plugs, ballgags and paddles I was sent belting upstairs to intercept; only to be too late and burst in on my OHs mum mid-change standing in her pants.

Fortunately the case was closed so our panic was unfounded; but I couldn't explain that was the reason for bursting in on her getting changed so now my OHs mum thinks I'm a crazy perv. And my OH died laughing....

Hanky Spanky! [sign in to see picture]

Yes... I forgot and left my Double Stoker by the computer in the week after reviewing it & my mother in law found it!!!

Sweet Cherries [sign in to see picture]

You have me in stitches sex squid!!! I love that your other half laughed 😂

Sex Squid [sign in to see picture]

Yep, she was totally unsympathetic lol

Gem276 [sign in to see picture]

About 14 years ago nobody used to come into our room and I left my rabbit on the book shelf next to my bed, my Mum came up for a visit and said, "It's not an ornament Gem, can't you put it away?"

I just said, "Oh well, you've seen it now, there's no point now!"

A long time ago in another house when I rented I had a damp patch above my side of the bed and the landlord had sent someone to fix it and they had left all my sex stuff on the bed instead of leaving it in the gap to the side of the bed! It all got a good clean though!

Landy90 [sign in to see picture]

Our dog once pulled one of mine out onto the landing at my mother in laws.

MissNaughty93 [sign in to see picture]

I have a Cloneboy of my partners penis and am away quite often for work, after using it one morning I left it in my bed covers and completely forgot about it. I went out for lunch and came back to find that the maid (I was in a hotel, I could only wish I had a maid at home) had made my bed, leaving my boyfriends willy on the bedside on a napkin doily. It was both mortifying and hilarious in the same instant, when I saw the maid the next day I avoided all eye contact.

KittenFeatures [sign in to see picture]

My parents, brothers and sisters saw the strap on harness with the dildo I had in it when they were helping me clear up the last time I was moving out. Thankfully everyone in my family knows I can't get enough of sex toys and it really doesn't bother me if they see them. They were more embarrassed than I was. xD It's fun to embarrass other people because they're less open. They were very sweet about it. I just put it in my lingerie bag with my clothes.

U.K.BigLad [sign in to see picture]

my mum was on holiday and for the last night of her being away I had a very good session with my toys (realistic dildos) and after cleaning them I put them under my bed quilt and went to go make myself something to eat because I felt so weak after all the fun. Well to cut a long story short I forgot that I hadn't put them away so ended up stopping at a friends house n having drinks. So when I woke up mid morning to a txt from my mum asking me to come home I was confused and didn't know why. When I got home she sat me down and explained how she had changed my bed sheets and found some things. It was at that moment I realised what I had forgotten to do and my face when the drop white and my heart skipped. I sat there in silence for a good 30 seconds looking her in the eyes before I started to explain how I was straight n had no feeling for men and it was purely the physical feeling of the toys and then I had to explain that I had nothing against gay people n that made in weird cos I was trying to explain how I wasn't gay while trying to explain that I owned and used some very large realistic dildos. One of which is the John Holmes UR3 Dildo and the Black Balled dildo by rascal which are monster dildos il have you know. She was asking lots of awkward questions like do you use them and how and does it hurt and stuff n I was at first grossed out but as we talked I opened up n started telling her more n not getting into any sexual stuff or anything but it felt good to open up and get it off my chest ya know

Dandan2016 [sign in to see picture]

Yep. House mate found my butt plug in the bathroom sink. Didn't think he was coming that night and got distracted when cleaning it. Was embarrassing to say the least for me but he just laughed. Then then said he'd often thought about trying one but never had the bottle to get on. Made it loads easier than trying to explain.

VioletWolf [sign in to see picture]

Only intentionally! When I was a student and living in a student house, I ended up with 5 rabbits, which were lined up grandly on top of the TV in my bedroom 😂
    One of the girls I lived with also had one, but she chose to lie to us all and return home for weeks, leaving all of her stuff at the house, including her gerbils for us to look after and threats from the landlord as she wasn't paying her rent. So when she finally admitted she was moving out, I kindly left her giant pink dildo in the big bay window of the downstairs front room (her bedroom) for all to see. Her face was a picture when she spotted it, with her parents coming in close behind her 😂

GeekyEleanor [sign in to see picture]

Right on my desk, with my father looking all over the house for the cordless phone. I was lucky enough it was a small bullet vibrator, half hidden beneath a stack of papers.

Quiet ones are worse! [sign in to see picture]

Only this morning our 11 year old daughter asked what "liquid silk" was for? On the side of the bed.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.