• Ever left a sex toy somewhere embarrasing......

DavidB1986 [sign in to see picture]

As I now blog, I have a habit of leaving toys all over the place. Just last week, I had someone come in to fix some nail pops in one of our ceilings - I left them downstairs to do what they needed to go whilst I was upstairs working on an article. Now this was the same guy who had been in a few weeks before fixing our floors, so I 'knew' him and we'd had a good chat earlier on. So anyway, cut to about half an hour later, and he comes upstairs to let me know how things are getting on, and we have a chat over a cup of tea whilst he waits for the filler to dry... and that's when he notices the typical brown Lovehoney box which has a butt plug, a cock ring, a dildo and a big old bottle of lube in - I completely forgot it was there. He looks and then looks away then quickly looks back again... all while he continues to have a conversation with me.. I realise that he's seen it, and I just have to carry on like everything is peachy and normal, and that's it's nothing to be embarassed about. Which it's not, but still... I do wish I could have gone back in time and closed that box.....

GillyJam747 [sign in to see picture]

When I was at uni I realised I'd left a fairly important document at home and asked my parents to have a quick look around my room to see if they could find it. They looked under my bed and found an innocent looking black box and had a look to see if said document was in there. Actually, it was full of all the toys that hadn't made the cut to come to uni with me. Typically, the giant rabbit was on top, and yes, my mother felt the need to tell me about this - my dad didn't look at me the same for like a month!

NEvans [sign in to see picture]

After anal play I washed the butt plug me and my oh used as it us suction cup I put it in the tiles to hang out and dry so to speak

Later that day my oh's older brother came round and asked to use the bathroom I didn't remember until I went toilet after he left I haven't been able to look at him straight since

SensualFire [sign in to see picture]

Forgot to say:

I placed my new glass dildo on the down stairs window sill that can be seen from the front door/front window.

I was wondering why I was getting odd looks from the `Yehova witness` until they left and I turned to see what they were keep flickering their gaze at...

ehhh woops lol

Sensuous58 [sign in to see picture]

I happened to be washing an adjustable cock ring yesterday morning - as you do - when the window cleaner rang the doorbell for his money. As the cat was prowling around looking for trouble I didn't want to leave the ring out and unattended, so I slipped it over my wrist, ran downstairs and paid the man. Went back inside, got distracted, forgot about the ring, which is bright blue I might add, and thicker than the norm. Three hours later I was giving the checkout girl in Sainsbury's my nectar card and my sleeve must have ridden up because she suddenly stopped what she was doing and gave me one hell of a Look. Not an altogether approving Look either. I'll have to make sure I join a different checkout queue in future.

LMAO Sensuous. Thats hilarious. I thought you were going to say that the cat ended up pawing it about the house. As cats love pawing things under the sofa and daft areas where its hard to reach. Grrrr.

Hay you coul dof said `its the new wrist band from....wat ever research` lol

'This is the new Apple Watch. Honest'.

I nearly died yesterday reading your story about the Jehovah's Witnesses though. I wonder if there's a toy out there that's so utterly lewd and depraved and blatantly carnal that the mere sight of it through a window or in a porch would keep them away completely.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16785 But with a two finger salute perhaps or flicking the bird? LOL

No offence intended to anyone who is a Yehova witness on here! Just realised some one may take this literal. Coughs

Put my previous statement still stands, specially to sales people

Oh indeed. Seconded in fact.

Something to deter those phone pests who try to convince me they're from 'Windows Technical Team' and that I need to download an antivirus patch would be handy. (I wouldn't care but I use a Mac). There must be a vibe with a Low setting so deep that when played down the telephone mouthpiece it'll make the pest at the far end lose control and poo himself. The Hyperdong Deep Vein Throbulator or something. Blueyes could probably advise.

B-B [sign in to see picture]

I had just had back surgery, so I was unable to lift anything. My father came to my house to help me with some chores because my husband was away. He dumped my trash into the outside bin. The bag riped open and a dildo fell out onto the ground. Since I could not bend over, he had to pick it up and move it back to the trash.

The second worse was a time when I was 18. I was travling to Mexico with my grandparents. When we went through customs all of our ags were very throughly checked. The secuirty guy whipped my rabbit out and inspected it infront of my grandpa.

Scubaman [sign in to see picture]

We haven't, but a very close friend of my OH had a blue double ended dildo she and my OH used to share, she kept in a draw under her bed, one day her youngest son came in and spotted the said toy and inquired about it, in the her wisdom she said it was a chew toy that belonged to the pet dog Charlie, any way, a few days later her father came around to see the grandchildren, after a while whilst he was chatting in the kitchen with his daughter, the the youngest boy came into the kitchen carrying the blue double ended dildo and announced to his grandad, "grandad look at Charlie's new dog chew" or friend almost died on the spot, we all still laugh about it now, she said at least her dad saw the funny side of it.

Oh goodness BB a@ the mexico event

Its good for the grandparents. sex toys have come far since they were born! heheeh

RubyDarling [sign in to see picture]

Nothing embarrassing about my story, but it still makes me smile.

I purchased my first set of jiggle balls last year. I didn't tell my man about it because I honestly didn't think he would be interested...

One day, I came back from work and I noticed he could not stop smiling and looking at me, I said "what's going on?" several times and he would always reply "oh, nothing..." with that stupid little smile... and when I went to the bedroom, I saw my jiggle balls on my bedside table, I had left them there to dry after washing them and totally forgot about them! My man came into the room and hugged me, saying "I didn't know you liked that kind of stuff!". After a chat with him about it, I realised he actually had no idea od what jiggle balls are used for, he knew where they are supposed to go but he was persuaded they were vibrant and made for masturbation, hence the stupid smile... he was a bit disappointed when I explained him why and how I used them, but even now, he still gets horny when I tell him I've got them inside

Terri JJ [sign in to see picture]

Must have left my jelly dildo on the breakfast bar after washing it. Had to go out for the morning and asked my mum to let the dog out. She left me a note saying he'd been really good and she'd had a lovely game of fetch with him and his rubbery purple toy !!

JM88 [sign in to see picture]

Probably. When we are done with our sex toys we wash them in the bathroom and leave them to dry. Rabbits go on the windowsill, dildos stick to the sink and plugs hang on the towel rail. Since its just the two of us living here we think nothing of leaving the toys out overnight.

My father in law looked after our house while we were on holiday (before we had any sex toys) and knew that in the bathroom we keep cleaning fluid to clean the carpets if the dog has an accident. Now he pops round quite often as he loves walking our dog. If nobodys in when he comes round we leave a key for him.

now the problem is that there are some days im in a rush and forget to put toys away! Of course since fil knows the cleaner is in the bathroom, theres a chance that if he notices a puddle he would go in there and see the toys!

Hes never mentioned any to us, or even mentioned that hes been in the bathroom so im not 100% sure he hasnt seen them.

aanda [sign in to see picture]

we were having a mini break in a very posh hotel, and took some toys, after an afternoon play we showered and went down for a lovely dinner, little did we know that the maid would come and sort our room out while we were at dinner, we came back to a made bed whith turned down courners, and our want and a but plug on the side table where we had left them, que lots of intreaged looks for the rest of the stay, very funny really, we had visions of them listneng at the door after that, but im sure they have seen it all before and more

Just Jenson [sign in to see picture]

Over the weekend my neice was at my house and was doing some homework. She needed a rubber to correct some mistakes so I told her there is one upstairs in the top drawer of my desk. I am downstairs with my mother waiting for my neice to come back down. I hear her thumping down the stairs as I am casually eating my sandwich.

She comes in saying " I cant find a rubber, but what is this?!" she is proudly holding the Lovehoney pink silencer vibrator in her hand! I am shocked and at a complete loss for words! Luckily I am able to stall for time as I had just taken a bite out of my sandwich. I stand up to walk towards her and she then pulls it apart. Fortunately for me, this exposes the USB part of the toy (for recharging) so I am able to reply " you know what it is, its a USB memory stick!"

Needless to say I grab it out of her hand and charge upsairs to find the rubber she needed to finish her homework!

JM88 [sign in to see picture]

I mentioned this on another thread but this looks like the right place for it!

Last week i received a toy and opened it downstairs. I put the toy in my room but forgot about the instructions and left them on the coffee table. Father in law was round for dinner that evening and bought his new mobile phone so my husband could set a few things up for him. Towards the end of the night he picked his phone up off the table and picked up the sex toy instructions and started reading them! He asked "is this my phone instructions" and hubby almost yelled NO at him!

Im hoping he didnt have time to pick up any key phrases from it! It was those instructions that cover a wide range of toys so it had plenty of words like love doll, vibrator, dildo, pussy pump, nipple clamp and so on..

My instinct was to try and stifle a laugh as it was funny but mortifying at the same time!

Wildcherry [sign in to see picture]

I got sent a tester the other day, so I left it just under my laptop on my coffee table as I had just finished reviewing it (they were really big ass looking clamps). A day later my parents decided to pop in and half way through I spotted the box and decided the best course of action was to subtly kick the box to the side of my sofa.

Pretty sure it was too late though (doh!!)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.