• Clamps with chains: Spartacus or Dominix?

SR36 [sign in to see picture]

Hello lovely people,

I'm having a bit of trouble choosing between two products, although let's face it- they are pretty similar!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30714

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=12621

I've had great experiences with both of these brands, and I'm struggling to decide. I love the fact that the Spartacus one can be changed to just nipple clamps, but I also love the look of the Dominix one- seems more sturdy (and I already own a Dominix chain and it is of a very high quality).

I was just wondering if there is anyone out there that has experienced either (or better yet both, though I guess this is unlikely) of these and has any thoughts to help me choose...

Thanks in advance!

sunseasex [sign in to see picture]

Have the Spartacus one and love it. Dont know about the other but certainly i enjoy the one i have.

Perhaps buy the other one this weekend and let you know when i have tried it!

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

They both look very good, but I think I remember someone saying that the chain length on the Dominix one is quite long. Maybe have a look at the videos to see if you can see a difference :) xx

Thanks guys. I've watched both of the videos with beady eyes Scorps and I'm still having trouble deciding! I thought the Spartacus one looked pretty long too....gah!

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

Maybe ask Live a Chat to give you the exact measurements before you make your final decision, they are so helpful :) xx

Good idea Scorps thanks. That would be great if you do sunseasex!!!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.