• Cobra libre v Hot Octopuss

Fluffmo [sign in to see picture]

Have read all the reviews, seen the videos and everything.. all subtle differences between the two but I so can't make my mind up which to go for..

Both seem to be highly regarded and comparison reviews tend to lean towards the pulse.. plus it's a bit cheaper.

Anybody here got both and have a particular favourite?

Have got the Rends A10 which is ok and a couple of fleshlights but now want something a bit different, quick/easy use and hands free..

LittleSwitchBitch [sign in to see picture]

Not got either... Bumping it for u so someone might be able to help :)

Stuburns [sign in to see picture]

I have both. Wasn't keen on the hot octopus at all. Think maybe a Mk2 version of that would be better. Love the cobra libra though. It allows you more of a tease. Multiple vibe patterns and really works the head of your penis.

DavidB1986 [sign in to see picture]

Both toys are great but I have a MK 1 cobra libre with the touch sensitive buttons and it's a real pain. The pulse actually lets me achieve orgasm without an erection as the vibrations are more intense. The Pulse II will be out shortly. I don't know what changes are made, but might be worth holding out for.

Thanks for that.. So that's a vote apiece then. How have you an idea that the Pulse 2 might be due soon?

Do either you have the A10? how do these compare to that? I know they're different concepts, but as a toy in general?

Stuburns [sign in to see picture]

Haven't got the A10.

DavidB1986 [sign in to see picture]

The Pulse II was debuted at erotic trade fairs this year, so I would expect it to be coming first quarter of 2015.

I dont have the A10 (I assume you are talking about the Cyclone, not the piston) - but I used to have the Zini Bang Bang which is a similar concept to the A10 and I hated it. It's a totally different sensation. You can't compare them.

Mmm, so could I be patient? I honestly don't know if I can.. I take it the cobra libre and the pulse are very similar in what they do apart from the vibration patterns..

I still can't decide. Other than the waterproofing what else wasn't great about the Pulse?

One catches everything and the other allows visibilty.. ah, why so difficult to choose?

Ah well, gone for the cobra libre with the thought that I might end up buying the Pulse II in the future. Then I can compare the two and find out first hand. Thannks for the help.

Blueeyes82 [sign in to see picture]

hot octopuss all the way

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.