• Are vibrations safe?

Smoothman [sign in to see picture]

It's pretty well known that using vibrating tools can lead to nerve damage, sometimes permenant in the users hands/arms. I'm just wondering if there's been any similar research into what long term effects a vibrator could have on a penis? Just splashed out on a magic wand you see.

Grace1ess [sign in to see picture]

I've used various vibrators over the years on mine and have yet to see any adverse effects

Young and fun95 [sign in to see picture]

You'll find that strong sensations make you less sensitive to weak sensations. For this reason I'd recommend taking breaks from it for a few days every so often but that isn't due to damage but inhibitors of the neurones to down regulate sensitivity and is reversible

Subdom27 [sign in to see picture]

Young and fun95 wrote:

You'll find that strong sensations make you less sensitive to weak sensations. For this reason I'd recommend taking breaks from it for a few days every so often but that isn't due to damage but inhibitors of the neurones to down regulate sensitivity and is reversible

This is pretty sound advice!
    WillC [sign in to see picture]

I think that refers to things like pneumatic drills,a vibrator is not THAT bad,i`d think you`re pretty safe!

Riverview [sign in to see picture]

I agree with the desensitisation thing. I have to use a pneumatic drill these days....

Smoothman [sign in to see picture]

Of course a road drill is more powerful than a sex toy, but then a penis is more sensitive than a wrist so it might not be as simple as that.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.