• ROCKBOX 2!

Foxxy [sign in to see picture]

CutieCurious wrote:

Spoonerism wrote:

Hmm, I'm a bit shallow when it comes to my toys. I like them to be beautiful... This doesn't really cut it for me. That, and the fact the attachments are not silicone... nope.

You're not alone, Spoonerism. I like my toys to be pretty. I agree with the comment earlier in the thread that this looks like a wallpaper sander.

I'm also really confused as to why it's an extension of the Rockbox range, instead of a stand alone product. It looks nothing like the original Rockbox. It looks like a completely different toy! It would be like marketing the wand as an extension of the Squweel range. The two don't look like they have anything in common.

I love powerful toys, so the fact that it's 3 times more powerful than the wand is intriguing... but that's literally the only thing about it that's appealing to me at first sight.

It looks almost identical to the original ROCKBOX, I think you're probably thinking of the ROCKBOX finger, which is completely different. They seem to be creating a series of ROCKBOX toys which are more 'industrial' - I'm excited to see what might be coming next!

BDSM-curious [sign in to see picture]

FoxxyFB wrote:

No idea why that quoted twice ...

I had that issue.

kitty x

CutieCurious [sign in to see picture]

FoxxyFB wrote:

It looks almost identical to the original ROCKBOX, I think you're probably thinking of the ROCKBOX finger, which is completely different. They seem to be creating a series of ROCKBOX toys which are more 'industrial' - I'm excited to see what might be coming next!

Ah, okay. That makes more sense, then. When I search for "Rockbox" on Lovehoney the only two results are the Rockbox finger and this product, which made me think the finger was the original.

Foxxy [sign in to see picture]

The original was discontinued a while ago, but if you google it, you should still be able to access the product page :-)

LibraLover [sign in to see picture]

There's something about the powertool look that I really like....I have far too many things on my wishlist already though!

DavidB1986 [sign in to see picture]

A question for those that have tried the ROCKBOX 2...

As I don't have a vagina, do you reckon the 'hot chick' attachment could be used to stimulate the anus a la rimming?

With 25% off, I'm tempted... But if I can only really use the one attachment, I'm not sure it's worth it - I know I can send it back but it's hassle...

Thoughts?

sleepycelia [sign in to see picture]

Nope, not my thing. I got an email asking if I'd like to test it a while back and turned it down because I imagined it'd be horrendously noisy and the reviews of the original were...yeah. No thankyou!

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

DavidB1986 wrote:

A question for those that have tried the ROCKBOX 2...

As I don't have a vagina, do you reckon the 'hot chick' attachment could be used to stimulate the anus a la rimming?

With 25% off, I'm tempted... But if I can only really use the one attachment, I'm not sure it's worth it - I know I can send it back but it's hassle...

Thoughts?

I think it could David and we were really tempted to try this but tbh once I saw it in action I just thought that's too violent for my delicate starfish
    DavidB1986 [sign in to see picture]

LOL that was one of my concerns.... Haha
    Thanks for that :)

Wildcherry [sign in to see picture]

I really dont like the look of it.. I am a bit on the fence here but i dont think it or the finger would be my type of thing at all.

Smoothman [sign in to see picture]

I missed this because it's not in the male section of the shop. Looks good to me but them I'm a bloke.

Now as a bloke vibrations aren't unpleasant but instead of vibrating faster and faster I'd much prefer a simple machine that can actually move further, like a centimetre or more back and forth to mimic a wanking motion. Does this fit the bill? In the video we don't really get to see what the male part does. Is it designed to work sideways with the male part? Otherwise I can't see why it has 2 grooves.

Will there be more attachments coming in the future?

Subdom27 [sign in to see picture]

Looks like it would go well in my shed! Sure seems like it's going to pack a punch!

jazen1979 [sign in to see picture]

Anyone seen a video clip of this toy in use?
    Would be cool to see. :-)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.