• Is it safe to usse a non-cylindrical bullet with this toy?

ac110 [sign in to see picture]

I've bought this: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28356 as a replacement for a bullet that came with LH's T-bar vibrating butt plug ( http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28503 ) The original bullet broke and I didn't really like it that much anyway.

I like this bullet much better so far and it's indeed the same diameter but what I didn't notice on the product photos is that it's not completely cylindrical, the middle part of it has a slightly "squished" shape. It still fits the bullet compartment rather well, but the silicone in the neck part of the plug is rather thin so the sides of it are stretched more than with the original bullet and the front and back are flattened a bit.

It should be OK for now,but I wonder if regularly using those together may cause the neck to wear out eventually (which would be bad news...) or something else unpleasant. Does anyone have any experience with this?

sleepycelia [sign in to see picture]

I imagine as it's fitting in there it'll be alright - I guess if you're replacing it frequently then you could apply a bit of water-based lube to the bullet to avoid any unneccessary drag but I don't think it's going to stretch it to the point where it wears out. Silicone's suprisingly sturdy, more so than plain rubber, and it's pretty hard to damage unless you make an initial tear; there's always the returns policy if it does wear out, but I doubt it would. I think it'll be fine.

ac110 [sign in to see picture]

sleepycelia wrote:

I imagine as it's fitting in there it'll be alright - I guess if you're replacing it frequently then you could apply a bit of water-based lube to the bullet to avoid any unneccessary drag but I don't think it's going to stretch it to the point where it wears out. Silicone's suprisingly sturdy, more so than plain rubber, and it's pretty hard to damage unless you make an initial tear; there's always the returns policy if it does wear out, but I doubt it would. I think it'll be fine.

I don't really plan to replace it often, so I'll probably be all right.

EskimoKisser [sign in to see picture]

I don't imagine it would cause too much of an issue - silicone is very strong. I'd suggest removing the bullet when it's not in use though, just to be sure.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.