• A little bit of a rabbit/vibrator help

Foxxy [sign in to see picture]

Happy Birthday! Hope you have fun with it, enjoy!

PurpleHeart [sign in to see picture]

Hey again, thanks to everyone for the help!

I believe I have my winner now :D! The Charlize is woooonderful, I'll add a review this weekend most likely, for anyone who's interested

cg22 [sign in to see picture]

Sounds like a perfect birthday !!!!!!

Prince Albert [sign in to see picture]

My OH has been through several different rabbits, it's definiitely not a case of one size fits all. The one we use 90% of the time is http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=27077. It never fails!

My review is up: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31803&reviewid=96419#customer_reviews
    I hope it helps someone else make a good choice! :D

Ruby Red Slippers [sign in to see picture]

My review of the Tracey Cox rabbit is up now if anyone would like to have a look. Hope it's helpful x

JM88 [sign in to see picture]

Purple heart that review is amazing! Im looking for a rechargable vibrator thats good for the g spot and thats a good price!

My 2 concerns are 1. The size. Im used to the jessica rabbit slimline, and the end of the charlize looks very wide in comparison! And 2. This doesnt have the spin function like regular vibrators, so i wonder if internal vibration alone is enough? I mean i do angle my rabbit to where it feels good and wiggle it about manually too so i suppose i could do the same with this couldnt i?

JM88 wrote:

Purple heart that review is amazing! Im looking for a rechargable vibrator thats good for the g spot and thats a good price!

My 2 concerns are 1. The size. Im used to the jessica rabbit slimline, and the end of the charlize looks very wide in comparison! And 2. This doesnt have the spin function like regular vibrators, so i wonder if internal vibration alone is enough? I mean i do angle my rabbit to where it feels good and wiggle it about manually too so i suppose i could do the same with this couldnt i?

Thanks a lot! :D

To answer your questions:

1. The previous one I tried was the Oh! Slimline silicone rabbit, it's the same size as Jessica slimline in circumference - and the difference betwen them and Charlize is only 0.5 inch which definitely is not too much! I had no problems with the tip of Charlize at all, if something I would say I found it easier to insert and since it's wider it sat much nicer on my G-spot. I was too worried that it might be too big but it looks smaller in your hands than the video leads you to believe, or it did for me and I have tiny hands :D

2. Compared to the Oh! one again, the spining did very very little for me, and I find Charlize to be much more enjoyable with the internal vibrations. As the angling goes the ear bends quite a bit and the shaft does too a little so this gives you a lot of options. That's a brilliant if you want to wiggle indeed, with the slimline one I couldn't move it because it just felt too stiff and would get painful on my clit.

I think you should definitely give it a try! You will be in love, especially once you feel how amazing silicone is to the touch. It was a bit more than I could really spend on a rabbit but it was totally worth it! Also if you don't like it you can always use the awesome returns policy :D

Ruby Red Slippers wrote:

My review of the Tracey Cox rabbit is up now if anyone would like to have a look. Hope it's helpful x

I like it and I love that it's beginner's point of view :)! If I hadn't fallen in love with Charlize I'd be definitely getting the Tracey Cox one :D

PurpleHeart wrote:

JM88 wrote:

Thanks a lot! :D

To answer your questions:

1. The previous one I tried was the Oh! Slimline silicone rabbit, it's the same size as Jessica slimline in circumference - and the difference betwen them and Charlize is only 0.5 inch which definitely is not too much! I had no problems with the tip of Charlize at all, if something I would say I found it easier to insert and since it's wider it sat much nicer on my G-spot. I was too worried that it might be too big but it looks smaller in your hands than the video leads you to believe, or it did for me and I have tiny hands :D

2. Compared to the Oh! one again, the spining did very very little for me, and I find Charlize to be much more enjoyable with the internal vibrations. As the angling goes the ear bends quite a bit and the shaft does too a little so this gives you a lot of options. That's a brilliant if you want to wiggle indeed, with the slimline one I couldn't move it because it just felt too stiff and would get painful on my clit.

I think you should definitely give it a try! You will be in love, especially once you feel how amazing silicone is to the touch. It was a bit more than I could really spend on a rabbit but it was totally worth it! Also if you don't like it you can always use the awesome returns policy :D

Thanks! I will add it to my wishlist and sit on it for a little while (sadly not literally!). When it gets nearer xmas i will see if i can justify buying it. Ive already bought three orders in a month so i think i need a bit of time to think about it!

I havent received any emails ive signed up for yet but hopefully if i can get a discount code that might persuade me!

Ah shame you just missed the 25% off! It's a good plan to wait for a deal :) I've been making too many orders too! LH is way too addictive :D

PurpleHeart wrote:

Ah shame you just missed the 25% off! It's a good plan to wait for a deal :) I've been making too many orders too! LH is way too addictive :D

I signed up for the mail thing to get 2-3 emails a week but didnt get any :( ive rejoined it again hoping maybe it was a glitch but im gutted i missed out on the 25% off as i wouldve got one!

Its my birthday soon so i have 10% off until my birthday so i could treat myself but then i would rather wait to see if another deal comes along, or even the xmas day deal ive heard people talk about!

Ruby Red Slippers [sign in to see picture]

I think there's going to be a Black Friday sale so hopefully that will give you a discount on something nice.

If i can get something good on black friday that would be great! I have the dentist friday and i hate it so it would be great if i had something to look forward to when i got home!

Or maybe they would let me browse LH while im in the chair? :D

JM88 wrote:

If i can get something good on black friday that would be great! I have the dentist friday and i hate it so it would be great if i had something to look forward to when i got home!

Or maybe they would let me browse LH while im in the chair? :D

It would be a nice distraction. As much as you can get distracted of someone drilling in your mouth lol :D. Charlize will be a great thing to look forward to :D

Its not that bad i hope! Just a routine check up but for me even that is bad enough! I hate the dentist more than anything.

Give me the opticians or even a smear test over the dentist any day!

I think I prefer dentist to a smear one. It could be because I keep having doctors who know nothing else but to be rude. :)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.