• A little bit of a rabbit/vibrator help

PurpleHeart [sign in to see picture]

Hi to all of you lovely people!

I need some help - after a lot of choosing and reading, about a month ago I bought this rabbit (it is my first sex toy) http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22191 but as much as I tried I just couldn't get along with it! The ears felt a little bit too pointy and would be painful if I tried to move it, and were a little bit lower than my clit when it was fully inserted, also it felt like the rabbit was too close to the shaft for me, and it was very hard to finish with the help of the internal rotations - I could feel them but barely, I had to be squeezing it with my tighs for it to not spin more on the outside than inside - and everytime I just got frustrated and put the ears at a higher setting with which I last less than a minute - and well I want something thay gives me more pleasure internally :).

So if there is somebody who had a similar problem and found another one that worked good I would love to hear you recommendations! But my question is for everyone, I am wondering wether I should try a different rabbit or opt for a vibrator with just internal stimulation, I will probably look into getting one of the luxury ones - please do advice on what you found amazing :). Any help will be appreciated! Thanks!

HappilyExperimenting [sign in to see picture]

Every woman is different and some rabbits just don't measure up properly for us, we're complicated beings :) I like rabbits with longer ears and the Oh! Rabbit G-Spot is one of my favourites, it gives a lot of internal stimulation but I do agree that the ears are pointy in the Oh! Rabbit range. The Happy Rabbit range has softer ears but less internal stimulation as there are no beads or rotating, just a vibrating shaft.

Here is the rabbit guide to help you in your search: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/vibrators/buyers-guide/ultimate-rabbit-guide/ But remember it will be a long and arduous ride to find your perfect rabbit. Don't give up! I hope everyone else has some advice too as I am pretty useless lol :)

OUCH! Thank you ;) [sign in to see picture]

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14420

This is the eighth rabbit vibe I've tried and the first to bring me to orgasm. I always found that with other rabbits, once I had the shaft where I needed it the ears were too low to reach my clit. On the Mr Big the ears are elongated and they reach perfectly. They're slightly pointed but I didn't find they dug in as I didn't have to try to press down to get them to reach.

There are only two speeds on the ears, which isn't so bad as they're quite intense and the rotation on the shaft hits the spot and the little pearls stroke your entrance and just inside where all the nerve endings are.

The good thing you have going here is you can try a rabbit andif it doesn't work for you, youcan exchange it until you find the perfect one. I'm happy to say I have and I just recommended it to you

Young and fun95 [sign in to see picture]

I'd recommend one of the supreme silicone Dildos, they're just perfection. Never got along with rabbits. Much better to just have a vibrating Dildo and bullet

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

I think the few replies you've received so far highlight the fact that rabbits are like shoes - everyone needs the right size.
    I'd probably recommend looking at the other rabbits and deciding which sounds like it would better than the current one you have and just keep trialing and error, making use of the lh returns policy until you find one that works for you.

Petrichor [sign in to see picture]

I've had the same problems with things not reaching - I find that going for a rabbit with a G-spot curve in it helps, because then you can angle the rabbit differently, as well as choosing a solid silicone rather than the see-through jelly kind - I find jelly much too pokey!

For me, while I've never liked ears before I've had smooth rabbits. Started out with the AS delicate love, and then upgraded recently (after much trial and error!) to the (same price but better quality) Adrien Lastic Bruce Cassidy, which I love. It still doesn't reach perfectly, but it's more than enough. The 2 choices of ears also come off, so if you find it doesn't quite reach you can put them on a bullet to get it more pinpoint! I usually use one set on the rabbit, and one set on a bullet, and use them both!

That said, if you were looking for something to buy kind of nowish, if I didn't already have my bruce cassidy I would definitely be going for the deal of the day happy rabbit! (Although the one I really wanted was the natural one in pink/red for the curve)

Thank you all for the nice advice so far :) I really hope it won't take me too long to find the right one! I like the returns policy but I'd much rather not have to go through it.

I like the tracey cox one but I am a bit worried as some people stated that the ears part was stronger than the shaft - how do you find it Sunshine?

I love your idea Petrichor - getting a curved one at the tip might be quite useful indeed! The specific one you recommend does look like it can do the job - and the bullet tip - that's quite crafty! Also I am not in any hurry :) I am trying to figure out what ones could be good for me and then I'll probably wait until they are on offer :) And since the slimline I have is sillicone I think I would definitely stick to the material because it feels sooo nice!

I feel like I'm super fussy right now I'd like to find a rechargeable one as I think this is another thing I didn't like about the one I got, also would like it to not be realistic and the quieter the better (this definitely takes Mr Big out of the picture ).

rose hip [sign in to see picture]

Some women get lucky and find a rabbit that works for them on their first go, but plenty of us have to experiment a lot (and maybe never find one that's right). All of those angles and lengths have to match up with yours, plus there are the variations in vibrations, hardness of the materials, and so on.

My suggestion is to set the rabbit aside for a wee bit and start again with simpler things like a clit vibe and something internal. Then you can adjust the angles of everything to suit yourself and pair up different combinations. The more you know about your personal needs and preferences, the better chance you'll have of finding the toys which are right for you.

One of my favourites is the iroha Sakura. The end of it works better for me than any rabbit ears I've tried. Might not be what you want, but it's a good example of what else is out there. http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=27458

My usual recommendation for those new to toys is Swoon's Release. It came up in a thread a while back and several women agreed that the quality of the vibrations was especially nice. Something like that is a good first toy because you can experiment with it both internally and externally. http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25366

Bullets are good to start with too since they're easy to use and play well with others.

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

Hello,

I would say that try to learn from what you did not like about the rabbit and try to find one, which actually seems like one, which may work for you. Rabbits are often either hit or miss, very rarely anything in between. There are some rabbits, which may be an option, but if you do not like them, then it is not the end of the world. Not everyone loves rabbits.

I think you should bit experiment and possibly try other types of toys, if rabbits are really not for you. There are options out there, depending whether you prefer external or internal stimulation, or weak or strong vibrations etc.

Personally I love my Swan rabbit. I am not huge fan of beads but this does not have them and the rotating shaft does it for me. but it may be my personal preference, since I do not go on that well with just vibrations internally, but far more prefer movement.

Some women also love to use dildos, especially glass ones for internal stimulation. I do too, sometimes I combine them with a bullet vibe to finish myself.

Ruby Red Slippers [sign in to see picture]

I love the Tracey Cox one and would definitely recommend it. That was my first ever rabbit as I was always put off by the huge all singing all dancing clunky things in neon colours I saw in AS shops.

The Tracey Cox one feels like a luxury toy but is much cheaper so I think it would be worth a try. I found the ears and the shaft worked perfectly together. It's a bit curved at the tip, made of silicone, rechargeable and pretty quiet, so it seems to tick all your boxes.

I would echo what others have said about it being a matter of trial and error for a lot of people (I just got something good first time through a mixture of research and luck) so take advantage of the excellent returns policy and have fun! Let us know how you get on x

Thanks for joining with advice Ruby Red Slippers :) I am probably going to go for the Tracey Cox one, but before I managed to persuade myself to go for it it went out if stock. So I might wait a while or decide to buy something else. I'll post an update whenever I do that :)

Hey PurpleHeart I treated myself to a Happy Rabbit Natural the other day so I'll let you know if that's any good and how it compares to the tracey cox one if you're still undecided. If you fancy getting it it's in the 3 for £75 deal just now : )

Hey, I'd love to hear your feedback :) Right now I'm thinking about treating myself with this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31803 as a birthday present but it seems like you can't have both the 10% birthday discount and the weekly offer so I'm wondering which one to go for! Although I guess the weekly offer seems to be the better choice!

Lovehoney - Paige [sign in to see picture]

I feel the same, i'm always looking at rabbits and the actual ears put me off! (mainly because I would like something to accomodate for full stimulation than a hugging type of thing)

I have been eyeing this one off... http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22242 maybe one day!!

I'm feeling very hopeful about this one. And ooh I adore the look of the Swan ones too, all of them! But they are a little bit out of my reach at the moment so yes... maybe one day indeed :)!

Hi Purple Heart, I've now tried the happy rabbit natural and the happy rabbit 2 gspot and I have to say I definitely prefer the Tracey Cox one.

The HR natural just wasn't the right shape for me and if you want more info on HR 2 my review is up now. I basically just wasn't keen on the material and found it too powerful but that's just my personal view, I'm sure most people will love it. I really wanted to love the HRs but unfortunately they just aren't right for me and can't compete with my TC one : ( I'll be doing my TC and HR natural reviews ASAP

MrsMcX [sign in to see picture]

Ive never ever got along with rabbits, but I got sent the Tracey Cox one to test and it changed everything!!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30574

It's fantastic! Don't forget that even if you try it out and don't like it you can always return it to Lovehoney for a refund or exchange :)

Foxxy [sign in to see picture]

Rabbits really are so personal, but buying from Lovehoney gives you the peace of mind that if it doesn't work for you, you can send it back under the 365 day returns policy. I have the Tracey Cox supersex rabbit, and whilst I was impressed by it, the new Happy Rabbit 2 impressed me even more - I am a power queen though, and the happy rabbit is intense. To be honest though, I think either of these two would surprise you when compared to the rabbit you linked to. I hold you find the bunny that best suits you :-)

Hey, thanks girls for still giving some insight. I did read all of your reviews, very helpful indeed!

I've ordered http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31803 and I'm waiting for it right now. It should have came by now (my other order from the same day is here already) but it hasn't :( So I'm hoping I get the note saying it's here tomorrow... or at least until the end of the week :D!

I'll let you know how it went once I get it, fingers crossed to not have to send it back!

It's here yay! Right on my bday, great timing!

It is absolutely gorgeous and I can't wait to give it a try later!!!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.