• Review item help

Lupina [sign in to see picture]

HI there,

I got sent the Fifty shades of grey beginners bondage kit on Monday which is really lovely but the paddle has black specks all over the silver side? I've been umming and aaahing over this till now but I wanted to ask if anyone had a similiar problem and what they did to get rid of it? As I'd like to include in my review if there is a way but I don't want to use anything that might stain!

I have had a play already but its a bit off putting as I just don't know what the black specks are?? And they are pretty noticeable! Also my restraints were frayed up the edges quite bad on most of them - But the outside of the box is in beautiful condition so I don't know if I've just managed to get the bodged up one or if this is a common thing?

Because the sad thing is if I had paid for this and not got it to review I would have just sent it back straight away :(

Any advice would be much appreciated,

Thanks - Lupina

MrsMcX [sign in to see picture]

I've had this before on a riding crop and it was mould sphors. I can't say for sure that the same issue will be on your paddle, but I would speak to live chat about it and see what they suggest.

subbysam [sign in to see picture]

There was an issue like this with something else a while back, if i remember correctly, and it was actually a problem with the whole range, whether it was a manufacturing error or whether the items had gotten damp i don't know,

but best to contact customer care because if it is an issue with the whole range they are best to check now before loads of people order them and then return them or whatever.

blonde vixen13 [sign in to see picture]

Send cazz an email and explain to her. She will prob get someone to head down to the stockroom to examine the other stock and then send a replacement item of its only yours that is faulty x

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

As the others have said, contact Live Chat and they will be able to help you :) x

Lupina [sign in to see picture]

Thanks you guys! I'll try that! x

fairehlights [sign in to see picture]

To add, I got one as a tester, and mine's perfect: no fraying or specks, so somethings def wrong with yours somewhere that isn't general lack of quality.

So get it sent back, I guess, and it sucks this happened to you ):

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.