• We-Vibe Tango question...

DavidB1986 [sign in to see picture]

I've just seen the We-Vibe pleasure mate collection in the tester list and it made me wonder...

How does the Tango compare in size to say... The LH Bionic Bullet or the RO-80mm bullet? Would it be possible to use The Tango in toys that are powered by those bullets?

I understand the Tango to be one of the most powerful bullets, and find the LH and RO bullets just not powerful enough..

Anyone who has both/all three give their opinions?

Fluffbags [sign in to see picture]

David, the Tango is wayyyy more powerful, deep and rumbling than the RO bullets. I did a video strength test comparison on my blog. It's the only way I could think to demonstrate the difference. In the video I use one or two RO bullets, plus the Tango. Here:

http://thegrittywoman.com/video/bullet-vibration-strength-test

Size wise, the Tango IS slightly bigger/chunkier than the RO-80 bullets. However, I still use it in many toys designed for bullets, such as Tantus vibrating dildos (with the hole in the bottom) male strokers and so on. I always use the Tango for those kind of toys.

Sometimes, the Tango will protrude, due to its larger size and I guess that in some toys (with a really tight bullet hole), it won't fit, but I have not had too much issue using it for this kind of play. I suggest adding a small pea sized amount of water based lube. (too much and the Tango keeps shooting out the hole) just to ensure you can pull the bullet back out the hole again without damaging either toy. Other than that, I find it works just fine in most of my toys that come with a hole for a bullet.

I don't know what specific toy you want to use it in, but if the material is silicone, or other, softer material, it will have a little give. Often enough to allow you to replace the RO-80 with the Tango. If the toy is qite rigid and the hole is already tight with the RO-80, then you might have issues inserting the Tango.

If you want, I can also Tweet you an image of the bullets side by side, for size comparison. If you want this, just hit me up on Twitter. x

Thanks Fluffs! Yes, all the toys are all silicone based - things like the LH bionic bullet butt plug, anal beads, Rocks Off O-boy etc.

I'll check out your blog on that in a bit - but you've helped a lot already so thanks my darling! X

Fluffbags [sign in to see picture]

DavidB1986 wrote:

Thanks Fluffs! Yes, all the toys are all silicone based - things like the LH bionic bullet butt plug, anal beads, Rocks Off O-boy etc.

I'll check out your blog on that in a bit - but you've helped a lot already so thanks my darling! X

Not a problem! You know where I am if you need pics or anything.

Stephanie [sign in to see picture]

I have done some testing and the Tango fits perfectly into the bionic bullet butt plug:

I sent you some more photos on Twitter: https://twitter.com/stephanie89m/status/522375075543388160

Sorry Fluffbags, didn't want to steal your helpfulness points but I was intrigued too!

Hope that helps x

Will do - Stephanie has just tweeted some pics of the Tango in the Bionic Bullet plug - exactly what I was hoping it would be! I'm very happy now.

I love this place - everyone, staff and members are just so helpful and wonderful!

EDIT: Right on Cue! Thank you Stephanie! x

No problem :D

So does this mean you'll be getting the Tango?

I'm giving it very serious consideration!

Spoonerism [sign in to see picture]

DO IT, David!

Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Stephanie wrote:

I have done some testing and the Tango fits perfectly into the bionic bullet butt plug:

I sent you some more photos on Twitter: https://twitter.com/stephanie89m/status/522375075543388160

Sorry Fluffbags, didn't want to steal your helpfulness points but I was intrigued too!

Hope that helps x

Bah, now that I've seen these pics the Tango is taunting me even more! (in all seriousness though, thanks for the helpful pics!)

We-Vibe Tango said:

Buy me!

... Did anyone else hear that? ;)

OUCH! Thank you ;) [sign in to see picture]

I wandered in here becasue I coud have sworn I heard the We-Vibe Tango's voice . . . Ah, I did! I wondered why I suddenly felt the need to open another roll of wallpaper to continue my Christmas list :)

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

Hmmmm, I'm now considering the Tango. Other bullets just don't do it for me, but I like the sound of deep rumbles. Thank you Fluffbags and Stephanie for your detailed info x

[suspended user]

suspended user

Oooo!!!! I'm puting the tango on my wishlist now I know it fits into the bionic bullet butt plug! As I have them in large and medium.

But I'm a power queen and find the vibrations of the bullet the bionic butt plugs come with to be very very weak!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.