• Which kegel ball should I use?

astrogirl32 [sign in to see picture]

Hi, I'm a single 42 year old woman with no children. I have tried using silver "Ben Wa" balls before & couldn't keep them in. It was even hard trying to insert them. Even with plenty of water based lube, I could get one in but, the other one took ages. When I did get the two in & start moving, one would fall out without me really feeling it until it moves in my pants. The other one still stays in but, I have one ball moving around in my pants. What am I doing wrong? There are so many balls to choose from on Love Honey. Which ones should I use?

FrumCouple [sign in to see picture]

I don't have much experiance with those but it soundss to me that they might be too big?

Delboy1991 [sign in to see picture]

Have u tried the lh basic ones. They are brill for beginners. No faults with them at all x

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

Hi there, these are on the DOTD today. They are highly reviewed and say they are suitable for beginners :) x

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25361

KiwiKeen [sign in to see picture]

Scorpius12 wrote:

Hi there, these are on the DOTD today. They are highly reviewed and say they are suitable for beginners :) x

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25361#customer_reviews

I have both the lovehoney basic and the above mentioned swoon balls and the swoon balls beat out the basic balls by a MILE!

THey're great for beginners and as a woman with no children myself they're easy to keep in but still present a slight challage!

astrogirl32 [sign in to see picture]

Thanks for all the tips. Spent more time comparing kegel balls on Love Honey & have learnt that lighter balls are easier to keep in. I've never used them before & got a set that is too heavy for me. I'll still keep them & work my way up to them with lighter ones first.

cherie [sign in to see picture]

I wish I had read this yesterday.....I wasnt sure to buy yesterdays Dotd...so I didnt

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.