• Haunted wi vibe?

bigfoot [sign in to see picture]

An odd thing happened this week and I thought it would be appreciated on here! On monday I had a little solo fun with our wi vibe , this was about 2:30 in the afternoon. That night i was woken up by the vibe going off under our bed , which is where we store it and keep it plugged in. After turning it off and thinking thats strange I looked at the time and it was 2:30 am. The next night the same thing happened again at the same time and again on the third night. Since then all has been quiet , I have no idea what caused it to go off but it was so weird that it was at 2:30 each time. My husband says its trying to tell me something, I wonder what that can be hmm?

OUCH! Thank you ;) [sign in to see picture]

It is October

I wonder if I could get mine to haunt me at around seven thirty every morning :)

Briona87 [sign in to see picture]

In the case of that one that can be controlled by a smartphone, I could actually imagine it being possible to happen due to a glitch in the software.

Otherwise (while it is perfectly possible for a toy to switch on unexpectedly, I had bought an apparently faulty Lelo Ora that managed to go off at 4.30ish am because some water had got into it, messing up the electronics) it sounds kind of unlikely.

scarab9 [sign in to see picture]

Ouch, that comment needs a like button!

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

OUCH! Thank you ;) wrote:

It is October

I wonder if I could get mine to haunt me at around seven thirty every morning :)

hahahahaha!

Cuddlekins [sign in to see picture]

Sounds to be your Wi Vibe is just asking you to use it.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.