• Fleshlight Sex in a Can Lady Lager

butterflybee [sign in to see picture]

So this is probably going to sound extraordinarily bizarre, but. .......
    My dad doesn't have an LH account and he's been wanting a fleshlight for ages.
    So I bought the 3 for £75 offer today, with the extra 25% off. I bought a couple of bits for me, and the fleshlight in a can for my dad as a pressie.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=19123

Now I have never bought any male toys before and just saw the name fleshlight, and assumed that this was along the lines of what he wanted.

I did have a read through the reviews, but then (after buying it!) Noticed that the product info says that it's extra tight :-/
    I obviously have no idea how big my dad is lol so I'm going to assume he's average?

Sooo, are there any men out there who have bought/used this, or any ladies who've bought it for their man? Is it ok for the average gentleman?

I'm worried it's not going to be right for him and he's the type of person who just wouldn't say anything if it wasn't right, because I bought it him as a present!

What do you reckon guys?

KinkyGoblin [sign in to see picture]

In the reviews, some guys who claim to be of average size seem to like it a lot. I only have a normal Lotus insert (while this is a "Mini Lotus") so I can't really comment on the size of it, but I wouldn't worry too much. They stretch a lot.

IrishRose [sign in to see picture]

Please dont worry even if he dosent fit all the way in he will enjoy it! x

KinkyGoblin wrote:

In the reviews, some guys who claim to be of average size seem to like it a lot. I only have a normal Lotus insert (while this is a "Mini Lotus") so I can't really comment on the size of it, but I wouldn't worry too much. They stretch a lot.

Thanks, it's good to know they're quite stretchy.

IrishRose wrote:

Please dont worry even if he dosent fit all the way in he will enjoy it! x

I hope so. I'm curious as to how the returns process would work if he doesn't like it? Given that it was bought as part of the 3 for £75 offer, would I have to return the other 2 items? I don't want to return either the TC rabbit, or the metal worx lol (at least I'm hoping I won't want to return either of them!)
    Young and fun95 [sign in to see picture]

You can return it for something else in the same offer

Ahh ok that would be fine, thanks :-)

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

You could return and swap for a different 3rd item otherwise your refund will be based on the full price of the 2 you keep.
    I have a Fleshlight regular lotus and they are really stretchy. If this is the same material which I think it is then unless he's freakishly well hung he should be fine

Sum Sub wrote:

I have a Fleshlight regular lotus and they are really stretchy. If this is the same material which I think it is then unless he's freakishly well hung he should be fine

Brilliant, thanks :-)
    KinkyGoblin [sign in to see picture]

Well, yes, for thickness that's true, but also consider that the can is only 6.5 inches long, which is nothing freakish to pass. But as others have said, I wouldn't worry, you can just ask him if there are any problems with it later.

PlumCake [sign in to see picture]

The returns policy is fab, so be honest with him and just say that he can get one that's right for him if it doesn't 'fit'.

Also I don't think it's strange - it's great that you two are so open about sex! I got my godfather a prostate massager that I knew he secretly really wanted, and he's not stopped thanking me for weeks!

Fluffbags [sign in to see picture]

I believe the sex in the can range is smaller than the standard Fleshlight range, but my guy is average size and has both standard FLs and a sex in a can and actually preferred the tighter fit with the Sex in a Can...so yeah! Different strokes and all that.

Well I showed him the product info and reviews earlier when I went round (he doesn't have Internet access so couldn't look himself) and he has said that it should be fine but if not he'll let me know, so hopefully all will be well.

Kittyondrugz [sign in to see picture]

Hope it's all good.I'm considering buying this for my man,too.

DareDevil [sign in to see picture]

I own loads of wank toys (fleshlight, tenga, utensil race and others) and the sex in a can lady lager

is one of the best. Yes its a bit tighter than most, but that's part of what makes it amazing. Make sure he's got lube and he'll be more than fine.

Amazing that you are buying your Dad this. If its bizzare, I want more bizarre! Trust me, he will use it more than a new golf putter or whatever you are meant to buy for your Dad

luvhuni07 [sign in to see picture]

Think that's class how open you are :)

YummyMummy1994 [sign in to see picture]

I'm like this with my mother, I'm sure if he doesn't like it or it doesn't 'fit' then he'll say. But as others have said they're quite stretchy :)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.