• What's the difference between basic and tracy cox balls?

Taylor77 [sign in to see picture]

Obviously price, but for tonning preferences, what is the main differences between the basic ben wa jiggle balls and the Tracy Cox Supersex toner balls?

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

From what I can see, the Tracey Cox ones are slightly heavier - 78 grams compared to 56 grams. The girth is also very slightly larger on the Tracey Cox ones :) xx

butterflybee [sign in to see picture]

I have both the basics jiggle balls, and the Tracey Cox set. I found that you can feel the movement of the free roaming weights more with the Tracey Cox ones. I also think that the Tracey Cox ones result in better orgasms :-)
    Other than my personal thoughts though, there isn't all that much difference, other than, as Scorpius said, the weight and girth. Although I don't think that the basics ones are intended as toners?

wildflower [sign in to see picture]

I also got the impression that the basics ones are more for pleasure than toning effects . I can only comment on the Tracey Cox ones ( wearing them right now ) but I should imagine that heavier gives you more of an internal workout resulting in better toning and if you're lucky better orgasms :)

Taylor77 [sign in to see picture]

Thank you all, I think I will go for the better workout option, gold stars for you three.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.