• Disaster! :(

brockleyfox [sign in to see picture]

Okay, so, I was cleaning my house a couple of weeks ago and had a major clean out. I re-organised everythign, turned the place upside down. Cleaned under the bed, washed everythign I own, painted, wallpapered that works. I had a total spring clean. Unfortunately, I put my toys collection into a plastic bag and closed it tight shut to keep them safe. Well, I also hd a lot of other bags like this....... and well.

I threw my toys out by mistake :( Lukikly, I still have my flshlight, whish bizarly, i thought I had lost. And whn I found it again, I was jubilant, untill I discovered my mistake with the other toys.

It was a collection built up over 4 years, and anow it's all gone :( And i'm really craving them. I can't believe I have to start again.

The moral here, is be very careful of your toys. because when their gone.... well, its ike being in the dark ages!

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

Perfect excuse to buy new stuff and there are some good sale offers on at the moment. Once you build up a new collection, you'll forget about the old stuff. Have a think about some storage options.http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-toys/651035-sex-toys-how-do-you-store-them/ this thread has a few ideas if you read through the posts.

Wildcherry [sign in to see picture]

Oh no how gutting is that :( ! But like purring has said dont let it get you down and think of it as an excuse to buy replacements and discover new things.

I'd also take a look at that thread and maybe invest in a lockable tool box? You can get some really ideal boxes with compartments which can be perfect for lubes and things.

I'm so sorry this has happened though, i would be super gutted if i lost my collection.

VirginAngel [sign in to see picture]

I don't really have an attachment to my toys as pleasure wasn't the reason for buying, but i do keep what i spend as low as possible as i don't want the regret of feeling i've wasted money when the time comes to get rid.

Hopefully you got some good deals and it wasn't too big a financial investment lost.

pinkanimal [sign in to see picture]

Oh wow that must be gutting
    I did that with a Minnie Mouse snowglobe I got for my daughters birthday cake
    I was devastated it was a stupid thing to do lol.

Just Jenson [sign in to see picture]

I would be PISSED OFF!

I hate getting rid of existing toys even though I clearly knwo I am not using them again...sorry dude - not much help here at all but I am literally having comfort pains and comfort sorrow for you!

As others have said though - good opportunity to start again and build a new collection

[suspended user]

suspended user

Oh god that's awful! =O I would cry if I did that! Luckily for me a keep all mine in three big makup style boxes.

Nice to see you back tho Brockelyfox babes :) x

brockleyfox [sign in to see picture]

Thank you Miss Pop! Although I wouldn't sya I was back as such. More, passing through really. I am still tempted to buy to a new toy, as when I get the urge, I do miss them. But money is a bit tight right now, so mabey Santa will get me one instead!

by the way, love the stockings!

Also, a BIG thank to to everyone else who replied. I will definatrly far more careful in future. Especially as the fruit 'n veg shop is no match for LH!

Stephanie [sign in to see picture]

That sucks, brockleyfox! I'm sorry to hear about it. I've sent you a little email (it might be in your spam folder) :)

pr4wnst4r [sign in to see picture]

Ah that's awful! :( i'd be devestated. Especially since you probably spent a lot of money on them, I suppose you can take advantage of any offers lovehoney has going and try and build it up again, on a positive note... New toys!!!

blonde vixen13 [sign in to see picture]

Oh wow I feel so sad for you!

rach74 [sign in to see picture]

nice tho that you can order some new toys

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.