• Gags. Good or Bad?

telemachus [sign in to see picture]

CurlyCoupleWife wrote:

Hi all

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15731

We're thinking of getting this with our Oh! Points - there are mixed reviews on there - does anyone have any views on whether it tastes horrid or not?

Many Thanks

CCW

x

That one looks quite good. We have a cheaper BB one, not leather and the ball has holes in. It's fine - but the holes are a little noisy, I imagine that a solid ball would be better.

I quite fancy one of the cock ones,

Kitty_McPlunder [sign in to see picture]

I have a Bondage Boutique bit gag, which is silicone. I imagine that the rubber ball would have more of a taste to it than silicone, but despite that I have faith in the Bondage Boutique range. And as Ad said, LH's returns policy is excellent.

CurlyCoupleWife [sign in to see picture]

It'll be our first gag.

About 3 years ago I thought gags looked intimidating but now that we've explored other areas of BDSM they're beginning to look quite fun - funny how my tastes have developed

Thanks Telemachus

x

Thanks Kitty.

I await LH's reply regarding returns but I'll let you know how we get on

x

WandA [sign in to see picture]

telemachus wrote:

CurlyCoupleWife wrote:

Hi all

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15731

We're thinking of getting this with our Oh! Points - there are mixed reviews on there - does anyone have any views on whether it tastes horrid or not?

Many Thanks

CCW

x

That one looks quite good. We have a cheaper BB one, not leather and the ball has holes in. It's fine - but the holes are a little noisy, I imagine that a solid ball would be better.

I quite fancy one of the cock ones,

I've been impressed with the BB range!

As for the cock gags... I think LH only sell a Tantus one, however another well known site that sells almost anything has something similar if not better, I think I've showed your other half.

Pinkilious [sign in to see picture]

HMMM these are actually something which dont interest me at all i don't think they are sexy and i could imagine me actually gagging being sick then choking on it! Maybe a little paranoid but each to there own lol

Absolutely - if we were all into the same things life could prove very dull...

Pinkilious [sign in to see picture]

headsouth wrote:

Pinkilious wrote:

HMMM these are actually something which dont interest me at all i don't think they are sexy and i could imagine me actually gagging being sick then choking on it! Maybe a little paranoid but each to there own lol

Well I don't think they're sexy either, but they certainly turn me on!

Out of curiousity (i am not questioning you) what is it about gags that turns you on ? ?

Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]

I like the look of some of them, my fave is http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=19004

Pinkilious wrote:

Out of curiousity (i am not questioning you) what is it about gags that turns you on ? ?

For me it's not the gag, it's the surrender of control that turns me on

CurlyCoupleWife wrote:

Pinkilious wrote:

For me it's not the gag, it's the surrender of control that turns me on

I agree, or the other way round if you are dome

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

I like the look of some of them, my fave is http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=19004

ooh, thats a bit hardcore! Lol!

I really want this.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13206

Very interesting...

Seems the stuff I really like in the bondage section is always out of stock though :(

And you say thats hardcore lol. I just like that it has an open mouth part.

linda2008 [sign in to see picture]

not into the full mask they look so wiered ,,,we recently bought this one as i wanted to try a gag and i find it ideal for me

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15275

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

I stay very much away from the gasmask style gags and hoods. They make me feel uncomfortable. A lot of people like it, but I'm not one of them.

I just liked the look of it as it was an open hole and looked sturdy and well built.

WandA [sign in to see picture]

headsouth wrote:

headsouth wrote:

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

I stay very much away from the gasmask style gags and hoods. They make me feel uncomfortable. A lot of people like it, but I'm not one of them.

I just liked the look of it as it was an open hole and looked sturdy and well built.

I've seen a number around that are much clearly an open hole gag. Can't find any others off hand, but generally referred to as a cock gag or something simnilar (which clashes with other gags with dildos on them). Look a lot less hardcore in a simpler form.

or there are ring gags, which don't look very comfortable at all, maybe I'm missing somethign with those ones.

I don't like the fishhook gags. They just make me laugh and look painful!

WandA wrote:

headsouth wrote:

headsouth wrote:

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

I've seen a number around that are much clearly an open hole gag. Can't find any others off hand, but generally referred to as a cock gag or something simnilar (which clashes with other gags with dildos on them). Look a lot less hardcore in a simpler form.

or there are ring gags, which don't look very comfortable at all, maybe I'm missing somethign with those ones.

I don't like the fishhook gags. They just make me laugh and look painful!

Me neither, they look more like tourture devices than anything. I wanted something that was sturdy and well built but with a whole in the middle. The OH sometimes like 'forcing' me to give oral, of course he doesnt really and I am willing, I just sometimes tease him and make it more difficult.

gentle man [sign in to see picture]

ours is olives as we both hate olives

gentle man [sign in to see picture]

my partner and i would love to try gags but are quite inexperienced about these things pros and cons people please

GTSH [sign in to see picture]

I love when my OH ties me up and gags me although i love being dominant aswel. I prefer the bridal gag to the ball gag as it isnt so sore on the jaw if you have it in for a while x

Mistress D [sign in to see picture]

Ive got ball gags and a penis gag never tried a bridle gag though, always thought they would make the sides of the mouth sore. Has anyone ever used inflatable gags? ive always thought they would be quite scary but have considered buying one in the past.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.