• Gags. Good or Bad?

Vampyrewillow [sign in to see picture]

girls in nothing but ties are very sexy ;]

masterandslave [sign in to see picture]

SmoothOne wrote:

masterandslave wrote:

Really loving the tie idea tho - maybe I should be the one wearing just the tie?!

x

well that sent shivers down my spine lol

Ooo I have a cheeky crotchless miniskirt that would go well with just a tie.................mmmm the plot thickens!

x

Kitty_McPlunder [sign in to see picture]

Gag question - pros and cons for a ball gag and a bit gag?

I think i prefer the look of bit gags, but i'd like to hear any general opinions about them if anyone's got them :)

xxx

Cara Sutra [sign in to see picture]

Hey Kitty :)

I would say depends how long you want to leave them in. Ball gags I would not use for more than 20-30 mins max as the jaw will be damaged if you force it apart for much longer. With both types you will get quite a bit of drooling but with a bit gag, not quite so much and you can leave it in longer. I would ensure a bit gag is comfortable, metal on teeth isnt nice :)

Ring gags [O rings] and dental open mouth style gags are fun if you want to proceed with funnel play or keep the mouth open for anything. If it is just to shut them up ;) then I would go for the bit gag.

I would only use a ball gag on my sub as a temporary measure and as a punishment... most hate them!!

Hope this helps xx

Cara Sutra [sign in to see picture]

PS be careful with bit gags as you can damage the lips etc if you pull on them :) xxxx

Kitty_McPlunder [sign in to see picture]

Ahh... thanks for that guys. I'm gonna give it some more thought and talk it over with the OH aswell, and see what happens from there!. :-) xxx

Lady Luna [sign in to see picture]

I hve a real problem with anything blocking the movement of my jaw, so gags scare the **** out of me...we've never used one. I can't even deal with my mouth being covered. Sucking cock, sucking fingers, kissing/sucking any part of the anatomy, fine, but block or cover my mouth and it's an instant turn off for me. I'm sure there's something psychological in it.

Gags=Bad.

BumLovingCriminal [sign in to see picture]

Having my worn, damp panties as a gag usually does the trick for me. I can spit them out if needs be, but if my OH has shoved my pants in my mouth I know I've been VERY naughty, so I should shut up and do as he says ;)

V8hemicock [sign in to see picture]

Gags are deffiantly something I would like to try both on myself and the OH, just need to convince her now, even after reading through this thread she is uncertain...

Theres always hope!

WandA [sign in to see picture]

Sorry HR but I can't help but laugh at some of the pics. Not in a nasty way they're just one of those things that only really look 'normal' when animated... This one reminds me of a propaganda poster with the resolute look in the distance... Hehe!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15819

tronic [sign in to see picture]

never say never, but my feeling is that nobody's going to stop me talking, even as part of the wholesome act of physical love.

Dunno though, I'm a funny beast and sometimes I get very fickle and contrary, maybe it would be fun!

merry cherry [sign in to see picture]

Ive thought about gags a bit. Don't know if i'd like it or not. On a practical note i do think me and my lady should get one each for when things get heated when weve got friends staying over or something! Unfortunately humans don't come with a volume control! But i think it would make me wretch! I guess thats why they call them gags?!! lol! Do the rubber balls taste horrible or are they ok? x MC x

merry cherry wrote:

Ive thought about gags a bit. Don't know if i'd like it or not. On a practical note i do think me and my lady should get one each for when things get heated when weve got friends staying over or something! Unfortunately humans don't come with a volume control! But i think it would make me wretch! I guess thats why they call them gags?!! lol! Do the rubber balls taste horrible or are they ok? x MC x

Best bit of advice I never got:

"Clean your balls before putting them in a mouth."

I didn't really need it mind but still worth heeding never the less!

the_24th_moment [sign in to see picture]

I personally love wearing them. I love the fetishstic look of them. I also like the verbal bondage aspect of them. Personal favourites are the ball gag head harness and the penis gag.

the_24th_moment wrote:

I personally love wearing them. I love the fetishstic look of them. I also like the verbal bondage aspect of them. Personal favourites are the ball gag head harness and the penis gag.

I have one wishlisted I want to get the OH. Looks much fun.

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

I've recently been getting a little interested by the penis gags. Like the thought of having something to suck on while I'm restrained..

I was talking to HS about them last night. I want one for Ad! Her on top being made to suck cock... Lovely thought!

Firewolf [sign in to see picture]

Had my first tryout with a gag this weekend, was fun but because of the breathing holes inside it some noise still pulled through. But overall experience was good so think I might get a different one, also love the idea of having something to suck on ;P

CurlyCoupleWife [sign in to see picture]

Hi all

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15731

We're thinking of getting this with our Oh! Points - there are mixed reviews on there - does anyone have any views on whether it tastes horrid or not?

Many Thanks

CCW

x

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

CurlyCoupleWife wrote:

Hi all

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15731

We're thinking of getting this with our Oh! Points - there are mixed reviews on there - does anyone have any views on whether it tastes horrid or not?

Many Thanks

CCW

x

I haven't tried it but I will say - I've found Bondage Boutique stuff to be very reliable and good quality, I'd also remind you of LH's excellent returns policy although how that works with Oh! Points I'm not sure...maybe email them!

Adx

CurlyCoupleWife [sign in to see picture]

Thanks Ad

We've got a few odds & sods from Bondage Boutique (and many stickers that have gone hiding) and I love their stuff generally. I've never returned anything yet but LH have always been great with any queries I've had so maybe that's the way forward - I'll ask them what happens with iPoints orders...

Thanks again

x

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.