• Gags. Good or Bad?

SmoothOne [sign in to see picture]

GrayMatter wrote:

I recently got a bondage kit and amongst the more vanilla items were more hardcore things like a gag. Has anyone ever used one? Did you find it enjoyable? Rubbish? When do you normally use it in the bedroom if you do?

I'm quite new to a lot of these things. But who isn't really, if we new everything about sex it'd be rubbish.

Just to put in my two pence worth....No I haven't used a gag, used substitutes and expect to use one in the future. As for when you should use it, whenever it feels right for you both. I would suggest its one of those things that will come out slowly and tentatively at first, and if its right for you guys...then act as a catalyst.

Vampyrewillow [sign in to see picture]

SweetSubmission wrote:

Hm, no, I don't like fluff in my mouth either, MandS, so in the past we went for bondage tape, which I recommend if you like the idea but don't want an actual gag. Trying this feels like a big step, but my nervousness is also turning me (and him) on hugely.

I'm so glad I've found a community where I can admit that nerves are a turn on without worrying about being sectioned!! You guys are super.

SS xx

might try using my bondage tape actually, good idea!!

im not really a panicker to be honest, ive never panicked before, its just nice to know it can stop anytime...

i wouldnt actually wrap it around my mouth though, id kind of twist it a bit i think, i know what i mean but have no idea how to explain,

kind of so it would be biteable?

am i making sense, im very tired lol

thats it! haha,

sounds like a plan, try that sometime soon... when we get back to my house where the tape is

i really could do with a translator for me when i'm tired because i seem to ramble on!

unfortunately not :[

i think thats why i haven't found one yet ya see, need someone to do it out of their own goodwill!

haha i will have to avoid coming on here when i'm tired, i usually get the OH to scan through what i've said before i push post but he was busy on his PSPrecious so i thought i'd leave him to it

KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]

I have been thinking about using gags since reading this thread and have been fantasising so much about my OH using a tie to gag me - I love the idea of him grabbing me, loosening his tie and just slipping it over my head and into my mouth (so to speak!)

xxKPxx

sexynurse09 [sign in to see picture]

KittyPurry wrote:

I have been thinking about using gags since reading this thread and have been fantasising so much about my OH using a tie to gag me - I love the idea of him grabbing me, loosening his tie and just slipping it over my head and into my mouth (so to speak!)

xxKPxx

Oooh.....hot!

Magic Hands wrote:

sorry i dont like them... its the thought of something blocking my mouth for me...

I know you don't hun and I respect that 100%. I am turned on by them though, even that time you put your hand over my mouth was great! I think I told everyone on here about it I was so chuffed lol xx

I loved it!! Feel free to do it again anytime that feels right!! Asking me ruins the fun lol xx

Morbidia [sign in to see picture]

Yah, men should always do their best to avoid being kicked in the chest, lol, we do it automatically sometimes ;) haha

Morbidia wrote:

Yah, men should always do their best to avoid being kicked in the chest, lol, we do it automatically sometimes ;) haha

Hehe he's referring to a time when I was with my ex. I hate having my feet touched, I can't even let anyone give me a foot massage or even have a pedicure, I hate it and my ex knew this but decided to tickle my feet......he got kicked in the chest pretty hard and it took him a while to get his breath. Looking back it was pretty violent but it was an instant reaction. If I knew then what I know now i'd have kicked him harder! x

sexynurse09 wrote:

Morbidia wrote:

Hehe he's referring to a time when I was with my ex. I hate having my feet touched, I can't even let anyone give me a foot massage or even have a pedicure, I hate it and my ex knew this but decided to tickle my feet......he got kicked in the chest pretty hard and it took him a while to get his breath. Looking back it was pretty violent but it was an instant reaction. If I knew then what I know now i'd have kicked him harder! x

Hahahaha, it was his own doing, so he defo deserved it

I know hun, therefore you will never be kicked in the chest by me, or anywhere else for that matter lol x

Some men are just idiots, when you find a good one, hold onto him with all your might, lol xx

Oooh I don't know....those kind never really appealed to me. Don't think using the gag is on the cards any time soon.....OH got my bag of toys out last night, laid out everything he wanted to use, picked up my gag, gave it a funny look and threw it across the room! Lol ah well xx

I don't want to use it on him though I want him to use it on me! Lol having said that, I prob should get a new one.......never thought about it before but even though i've given it a good wash, it's still been in my ex's mouth....it is a turn off I guess xx

Nexas wrote:

sexynurse09 wrote:

I don't want to use it on him though I want him to use it on me! Lol having said that, I prob should get a new one.......never thought about it before but even though i've given it a good wash, it's still been in my ex's mouth....it is a turn off I guess xx

Definitely! Bin and buy a new one!

Hehe think I will. It was sooo pretty though, like a pink diamond shape ball gag. I think they've been discontinued now x

masterandslave [sign in to see picture]

Really loving the tie idea tho - maybe I should be the one wearing just the tie?!

x

masterandslave wrote:

Really loving the tie idea tho - maybe I should be the one wearing just the tie?!

x

Oooh! sexy x

SmoothOne [sign in to see picture]

masterandslave wrote:

x

well that sent shivers down my spine lol

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.