• Gags. Good or Bad?

    1249244876
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6900
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    Do they address the slobber issue too though?

    1249248645
    bugs [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 1
    • Joined: 18 Jan 2005

    Bondage is great fun, i really enjoy it but i know its not everyones cup of tea!!!!

    1249265931
    rjcww [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 21
    • Joined: 3 Aug 2009

    Personally, I love gags. Unfortunately, I have a massively strong gag reflex. And my play partners will remove a gag if I start to, well, gag.

    I favour bit gags, as in a horse bit. Those don't ever make me gag. They don't block noise but do muffle speech a little.

    I love ball gags and think they're really sexy although I do feel a bit like an idiot when I wear one. It's got a humilation factor, for me, which I'm not so fond of. They make you drool, y'see.

    Ring gags are fun! When I wore one though, my playmates kept sticking their fingers or a (clean!) butt plug in my mouth because, obviously, I couldn't close it. So, they're fun.

    My experiences of gags have been good. Yes, I tend to heave if I wear one for too long or I'm feeling queasy anyway or something else happens...but until then, they're fun! They muffle speech, reduce sound, look hot and make things more fun. Combined with blindfolds, bondage, sensory deprivation, erotic pain etc, it's even BETTER!!

    Although, if you are going to use a gag, make sure you set up a non-verbal safeword or distress signal as they're not going to be able to say one, are they? Some people clench and unclench their fists, others hold bells or various items and drop them to say stop, some do other things. Just find what is right for you and your partner, whichever one is gagged.

    Have fun with your gags ;-)

    1250428868
    Sideshow Bob [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 21
    • Joined: 10 Aug 2009

    rjcww wrote:

    Personally, I love gags. Unfortunately, I have a massively strong gag reflex. And my play partners will remove a gag if I start to, well, gag.

    I favour bit gags, as in a horse bit. Those don't ever make me gag. They don't block noise but do muffle speech a little.

    I love ball gags and think they're really sexy although I do feel a bit like an idiot when I wear one. It's got a humilation factor, for me, which I'm not so fond of. They make you drool, y'see.

    Ring gags are fun! When I wore one though, my playmates kept sticking their fingers or a (clean!) butt plug in my mouth because, obviously, I couldn't close it. So, they're fun.

    My experiences of gags have been good. Yes, I tend to heave if I wear one for too long or I'm feeling queasy anyway or something else happens...but until then, they're fun! They muffle speech, reduce sound, look hot and make things more fun. Combined with blindfolds, bondage, sensory deprivation, erotic pain etc, it's even BETTER!!

    Although, if you are going to use a gag, make sure you set up a non-verbal safeword or distress signal as they're not going to be able to say one, are they? Some people clench and unclench their fists, others hold bells or various items and drop them to say stop, some do other things. Just find what is right for you and your partner, whichever one is gagged.

    Have fun with your gags ;-)

    I love my ball gag, yeah it makes me dribble but I dont care lol ...some folks wont like em, Im sure visions of Pulp Fiction will put em off 'bring out the gimp!' hahaha

    I find the sight of a partner wearing a ball gag very erotic...

    Yes being gagged can be a problem with communication, Ive had various solutions to this with the folks Ive played with, when your cuffed to an overhead beam, gagged and blindfolded its tricky to mumble a safe word if needed, one Domme gave me a small rubber bouncy ball to hold, if I wanted to stop at any point just drop the ball ...simple yet effective

    1254240239
    sexynurse09 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 791
    • Joined: 21 Sep 2009

    I own a ball gag, which was used when I was with my ex. It's quite pretty as gags go, pink and a sort of diamond shape rather than a round ball.

    I was a bit unsure at first but I tried it and loved it! I don't think my current fella likes it or has any desire to use it, so it's been left untouched under the bed for a year. I won't raise the issue with him, if he doesn't like it then that's ok I respect his boundaries, but he knows its there if he changes his mind. If i'm honest i'd love him to surprise me with it one night, I totally wouldn't be expecting it, not after all this time. If he tied me up, blindfolded me etc... as usual, and then suddenly put my gag on my i'd totally love it!

    xx

    1254241048
    KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1337
    • Joined: 22 Aug 2009

    I'm not into ball gags etc but I used to love it when my partner put his hand over my mouth to keep me quiet when we lived in a shared house!

    xxKPxx

    1254241748
    sexynurse09 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 791
    • Joined: 21 Sep 2009

    KittyPurry wrote:

    I'm not into ball gags etc but I used to love it when my partner put his hand over my mouth to keep me quiet when we lived in a shared house!

    xxKPxx

    Thats how it started for me. My ex used to put his hand over my mouth and pin one of my arms down...I got soooo wet! This led to discussion about gags.

    xx

    1254241911
    KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1337
    • Joined: 22 Aug 2009

    sexynurse09 wrote:

    KittyPurry wrote:

    I'm not into ball gags etc but I used to love it when my partner put his hand over my mouth to keep me quiet when we lived in a shared house!

    xxKPxx

    Thats how it started for me. My ex used to put his hand over my mouth and pin one of my arms down...I got soooo wet! This led to discussion about gags.

    xx

    Interesting...next time I'm blindfolded I might "accidently" slide it down to see how I like it. The idea of a ball gag doesn't work for me as I think I'd find that very uncomfortable...but a silky one is suddenly becoming quite appealing!

    xxKPxx

    1254248854
    Ecksvie [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1272
    • Joined: 11 Jun 2009

    I dont know if I'd buy one, but I think I'd give it a go if someone bought one for me. I do have a terrible gag reflex.

    I've seen a ball gag on LH with holes through it so you can be gagged and still be able to breathe through your mouth, I fancy giving that one a go.

    1254257164
    masterandslave [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1759
    • Joined: 28 Jun 2008

    I think the toilet brush might be taking it a bit to far!!!

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14770

    x

    1254273032
    sexynurse09 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 791
    • Joined: 21 Sep 2009

    masterandslave wrote:

    I think the toilet brush might be taking it a bit to far!!!

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14770

    x

    LOL!! toilet brush! For me there's a line you don't cross.......and that's crossing it! But hey if you're into that...

    Saw my bf tonight and somehow we did get onto the subject of gags and I told him I still get turned on by the thought of him using mine on me. But he says he prefers to hear me scream and he's not all that comfortable with gags, so it looks like it will have to remain a fantasy. He's not comfortable with his hand over my mouth either, even though it could come in useful when his parents are in the room next door! lol never mind, at least I know his thoughts now and I know its not going to happen :(

    But boundaries are boundaries and I respect his as I want him to respect mine, so never mind.

    x

    1255053238
    sexynurse09 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 791
    • Joined: 21 Sep 2009

    Wooo! For some unknown reason (maybe he's been reading my posts on here) my OH put his hand over my mouth tonight! He said he wasn't comfortable with it a week or so ago, and tonight out of the blue he did it! And he seemed pretty comfortable with it to me! And it really turned me on! I'm getting tingliness in the pussy region just thinking about it. OK its not the ball gag, but its a big step in the right direction, so I'm not complaining!

    Just had to share as i'm really pleased!

    x

    1255089534
    masterandslave [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1759
    • Joined: 28 Jun 2008

    sexynurse09 wrote:

    Wooo! For some unknown reason (maybe he's been reading my posts on here) my OH put his hand over my mouth tonight! He said he wasn't comfortable with it a week or so ago, and tonight out of the blue he did it! And he seemed pretty comfortable with it to me! And it really turned me on! I'm getting tingliness in the pussy region just thinking about it. OK its not the ball gag, but its a big step in the right direction, so I'm not complaining!

    Just had to share as i'm really pleased!

    x


    Congratulations hun, just goes to show that he really cares for you and wants to see you overpowered with pleasure!! Whohoo! And yay for the tingliness too!

    x

    1255098513
    sexynurse09 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 791
    • Joined: 21 Sep 2009

    Thanks

    Was so pleased, hope there's more to come! xx

    1255122340
    SweetSubmission [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 515
    • Joined: 7 Sep 2009

    my first ball gag will be arriving monday morning, and tested monday night... I'll keep you all posted of course! xx

    1255122532
    Vampyrewillow [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 463
    • Joined: 26 Jan 2009

    i'd like to try a scarf or something first, rather than buy an actual ball gag and then realise i wasnt into it, we've used his hand and things before but i know straight away he can get off me if i panic whereas it would take a second with a gag,

    just gonna keep going slowly and maybe one day when i have some spare money i will try one

    1255124838
    sexynurse09 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 791
    • Joined: 21 Sep 2009

    Mines fairly easy to just slide off if necessary - depends how tight you tie it. I just got a cheap one to try it x

    1255134939
    masterandslave [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1759
    • Joined: 28 Jun 2008

    I've tried scarves and dressing gown ties before - just end up with lots of fluffy bits in my mouth! Don't feel like I'm quite ready for a gag yet!

    x

    1255139322
    SweetSubmission [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 515
    • Joined: 7 Sep 2009

    Hm, no, I don't like fluff in my mouth either, MandS, so in the past we went for bondage tape, which I recommend if you like the idea but don't want an actual gag. Trying this feels like a big step, but my nervousness is also turning me (and him) on hugely.

    I'm so glad I've found a community where I can admit that nerves are a turn on without worrying about being sectioned!! You guys are super.

    SS xx

    1255205668
    masterandslave [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1759
    • Joined: 28 Jun 2008

    Ooo so many uses for bondage tape!!

    Really going to have to get some!! Will have to ask Santa!

    x

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.