• Gags. Good or Bad?

WandA [sign in to see picture]

Do they address the slobber issue too though?

bugs [sign in to see picture]

Bondage is great fun, i really enjoy it but i know its not everyones cup of tea!!!!

rjcww [sign in to see picture]

Personally, I love gags. Unfortunately, I have a massively strong gag reflex. And my play partners will remove a gag if I start to, well, gag.

I favour bit gags, as in a horse bit. Those don't ever make me gag. They don't block noise but do muffle speech a little.

I love ball gags and think they're really sexy although I do feel a bit like an idiot when I wear one. It's got a humilation factor, for me, which I'm not so fond of. They make you drool, y'see.

Ring gags are fun! When I wore one though, my playmates kept sticking their fingers or a (clean!) butt plug in my mouth because, obviously, I couldn't close it. So, they're fun.

My experiences of gags have been good. Yes, I tend to heave if I wear one for too long or I'm feeling queasy anyway or something else happens...but until then, they're fun! They muffle speech, reduce sound, look hot and make things more fun. Combined with blindfolds, bondage, sensory deprivation, erotic pain etc, it's even BETTER!!

Although, if you are going to use a gag, make sure you set up a non-verbal safeword or distress signal as they're not going to be able to say one, are they? Some people clench and unclench their fists, others hold bells or various items and drop them to say stop, some do other things. Just find what is right for you and your partner, whichever one is gagged.

Have fun with your gags ;-)

Sideshow Bob [sign in to see picture]

rjcww wrote:

Personally, I love gags. Unfortunately, I have a massively strong gag reflex. And my play partners will remove a gag if I start to, well, gag.

I favour bit gags, as in a horse bit. Those don't ever make me gag. They don't block noise but do muffle speech a little.

I love ball gags and think they're really sexy although I do feel a bit like an idiot when I wear one. It's got a humilation factor, for me, which I'm not so fond of. They make you drool, y'see.

Ring gags are fun! When I wore one though, my playmates kept sticking their fingers or a (clean!) butt plug in my mouth because, obviously, I couldn't close it. So, they're fun.

My experiences of gags have been good. Yes, I tend to heave if I wear one for too long or I'm feeling queasy anyway or something else happens...but until then, they're fun! They muffle speech, reduce sound, look hot and make things more fun. Combined with blindfolds, bondage, sensory deprivation, erotic pain etc, it's even BETTER!!

Although, if you are going to use a gag, make sure you set up a non-verbal safeword or distress signal as they're not going to be able to say one, are they? Some people clench and unclench their fists, others hold bells or various items and drop them to say stop, some do other things. Just find what is right for you and your partner, whichever one is gagged.

Have fun with your gags ;-)

I love my ball gag, yeah it makes me dribble but I dont care lol ...some folks wont like em, Im sure visions of Pulp Fiction will put em off 'bring out the gimp!' hahaha

I find the sight of a partner wearing a ball gag very erotic...

Yes being gagged can be a problem with communication, Ive had various solutions to this with the folks Ive played with, when your cuffed to an overhead beam, gagged and blindfolded its tricky to mumble a safe word if needed, one Domme gave me a small rubber bouncy ball to hold, if I wanted to stop at any point just drop the ball ...simple yet effective

sexynurse09 [sign in to see picture]

I own a ball gag, which was used when I was with my ex. It's quite pretty as gags go, pink and a sort of diamond shape rather than a round ball.

I was a bit unsure at first but I tried it and loved it! I don't think my current fella likes it or has any desire to use it, so it's been left untouched under the bed for a year. I won't raise the issue with him, if he doesn't like it then that's ok I respect his boundaries, but he knows its there if he changes his mind. If i'm honest i'd love him to surprise me with it one night, I totally wouldn't be expecting it, not after all this time. If he tied me up, blindfolded me etc... as usual, and then suddenly put my gag on my i'd totally love it!

xx

KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]

I'm not into ball gags etc but I used to love it when my partner put his hand over my mouth to keep me quiet when we lived in a shared house!

xxKPxx

KittyPurry wrote:

I'm not into ball gags etc but I used to love it when my partner put his hand over my mouth to keep me quiet when we lived in a shared house!

xxKPxx

Thats how it started for me. My ex used to put his hand over my mouth and pin one of my arms down...I got soooo wet! This led to discussion about gags.

xx

KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]

sexynurse09 wrote:

KittyPurry wrote:

xxKPxx

Thats how it started for me. My ex used to put his hand over my mouth and pin one of my arms down...I got soooo wet! This led to discussion about gags.

xx

Interesting...next time I'm blindfolded I might "accidently" slide it down to see how I like it. The idea of a ball gag doesn't work for me as I think I'd find that very uncomfortable...but a silky one is suddenly becoming quite appealing!

xxKPxx

Ecksvie [sign in to see picture]

I dont know if I'd buy one, but I think I'd give it a go if someone bought one for me. I do have a terrible gag reflex.

I've seen a ball gag on LH with holes through it so you can be gagged and still be able to breathe through your mouth, I fancy giving that one a go.

masterandslave [sign in to see picture]

I think the toilet brush might be taking it a bit to far!!!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14770

x

masterandslave wrote:

I think the toilet brush might be taking it a bit to far!!!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14770

x

LOL!! toilet brush! For me there's a line you don't cross.......and that's crossing it! But hey if you're into that...

Saw my bf tonight and somehow we did get onto the subject of gags and I told him I still get turned on by the thought of him using mine on me. But he says he prefers to hear me scream and he's not all that comfortable with gags, so it looks like it will have to remain a fantasy. He's not comfortable with his hand over my mouth either, even though it could come in useful when his parents are in the room next door! lol never mind, at least I know his thoughts now and I know its not going to happen :(

But boundaries are boundaries and I respect his as I want him to respect mine, so never mind.

x

Wooo! For some unknown reason (maybe he's been reading my posts on here) my OH put his hand over my mouth tonight! He said he wasn't comfortable with it a week or so ago, and tonight out of the blue he did it! And he seemed pretty comfortable with it to me! And it really turned me on! I'm getting tingliness in the pussy region just thinking about it. OK its not the ball gag, but its a big step in the right direction, so I'm not complaining!

Just had to share as i'm really pleased!

x

sexynurse09 wrote:

Wooo! For some unknown reason (maybe he's been reading my posts on here) my OH put his hand over my mouth tonight! He said he wasn't comfortable with it a week or so ago, and tonight out of the blue he did it! And he seemed pretty comfortable with it to me! And it really turned me on! I'm getting tingliness in the pussy region just thinking about it. OK its not the ball gag, but its a big step in the right direction, so I'm not complaining!

Just had to share as i'm really pleased!

x

Congratulations hun, just goes to show that he really cares for you and wants to see you overpowered with pleasure!! Whohoo! And yay for the tingliness too!

x

Thanks

Was so pleased, hope there's more to come! xx

SweetSubmission [sign in to see picture]

my first ball gag will be arriving monday morning, and tested monday night... I'll keep you all posted of course! xx

Vampyrewillow [sign in to see picture]

i'd like to try a scarf or something first, rather than buy an actual ball gag and then realise i wasnt into it, we've used his hand and things before but i know straight away he can get off me if i panic whereas it would take a second with a gag,

just gonna keep going slowly and maybe one day when i have some spare money i will try one

Mines fairly easy to just slide off if necessary - depends how tight you tie it. I just got a cheap one to try it x

I've tried scarves and dressing gown ties before - just end up with lots of fluffy bits in my mouth! Don't feel like I'm quite ready for a gag yet!

x

SweetSubmission [sign in to see picture]

Hm, no, I don't like fluff in my mouth either, MandS, so in the past we went for bondage tape, which I recommend if you like the idea but don't want an actual gag. Trying this feels like a big step, but my nervousness is also turning me (and him) on hugely.

I'm so glad I've found a community where I can admit that nerves are a turn on without worrying about being sectioned!! You guys are super.

SS xx

Ooo so many uses for bondage tape!!

Really going to have to get some!! Will have to ask Santa!

x

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.