• uncomfortable b balls base?

Datlamb [sign in to see picture]

my bf complains abot the b-balls' base poking him when he wears it, and wants to figure out some way to try and flatten it so it doesnt poke as much

has anyone els had this kind of problem? does anyone have any ideas how to fix it?

i suggested he trims it but he's worried it'd make the base too small to be safeto use

DavidB1986 [sign in to see picture]

Are you talking about this:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31058

I don't know what to suggest as I found it perfectly comfortable. If the base was any smaller, you would be at risk of losing it!

the problem with the base isn't it's size, it's its upwards curl that's poking

Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]

The only thing I can think of is trying to reshape with heat somehow? E.g. steam or pour boiling water (carefully!) Until the material softens then press it flat until it sets again...assuming that is at all possible with silicone? I'm not too sure you can reshape it at all, maybe google?

Failing that perhaps it's time to take advantage of the wonderful Lovehoney returns and try something else?

DavidB1986 [sign in to see picture]

Instead of trying to alter it, send it back.

Personally, I've never experienced any discomfort from using the B Balls. The t-bar fits comfortably for me.

Cuddlekins [sign in to see picture]

I showed My other half this item last night. After reading your review on it DavidB were going to be getting it for him next week

Looks like it could be great fun.

- Ania [sign in to see picture]

Lovebirds_x wrote:

The only thing I can think of is trying to reshape with heat somehow? E.g. steam or pour boiling water (carefully!) Until the material softens then press it flat until it sets again...assuming that is at all possible with silicone? I'm not too sure you can reshape it at all, maybe google?

Failing that perhaps it's time to take advantage of the wonderful Lovehoney returns and try something else?

Hi

Silicone can be steralized by boiling in water, so that suggestion probably wouldn't work. However, because the B Balls aren't entirely made out of silicone (there is some plastic) I personally wouldn't recommend boiling this particular product.

If you're not happy with your item for any reason, please don't forget about our returns policy - 365 days to return or exchange anything you're not happy with, even if you've used it!

do you know of any similiar products to them? other than the geisha ball plug? ( http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=26278 )

my bf loves this product very much, the only problem with it is the irritating base

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.